Trump's screwing of the conservative movement is unforgivable

I wanted Cruz but I do admit Rubio would have been the most formidable candidate

I wanted Cruz but I do admit Rubio would have been the most formidable candidate

Cruz would have been painted as an out-of-touch right-wing zealot and Rubio would have been ridiculed for his lack of experience. It's time to recognize the MSM for what they are: Shills for the Democratic Party. The same type of propaganda was used against Romney. The biggest difference this time around is that Trump can talk over them. The real campaign has just begun.

One man has caused this and it is unforgivable!

Actually, 13 million GOP voters caused this. How ironic that some "conservatives" are now rooting for Hillary.

13 million fools caused this, and there is no irony to the fact that real conservatives (vis a vis, the lunatic fringe conservative cult) support HRC.

Why? Real conservatives put country first!

Actually, 13 million GOP voters caused this. How ironic that some "conservatives" are now rooting for Hillary.

13 million fools caused this, and there is no irony to the fact that real conservatives (vis a vis, the lunatic fringe conservative cult) support HRC.

Once again a faux conservative fails to rebut my opinion and responds by calling it funny. This time it is jwoodie, too dumb to post an answer to why so many former Republican conservatives prefer HRC over Trump. The answer is simple, Trump isn't qualified on any scale to be POTUS.

Once again a faux conservative fails to rebut my opinion

Once again you display your ignorance by calling for a rebuttal of your opinion. I would be happy to rebut a proposition if it were accompanied by supporting facts and logic, but I don't think you are capable of that.

A candidate like Kasich or Rubio would have breezed passed a very vulnerable Clinton. Clinton is a train wreck, but lucky for her Trump is a bigger one. She should have been easy to beat, but Trump has given her an easy path to a absolute slaughter it won't be pretty. He will also take the senate with him. Honestly it should have been 53-47 in Nov. conservatives losing IL and WI and us winning NV. It would have been huge since 2018 is going to be Republican year for picking up senate seats. The House majority is going to be safe either way. But the pick loss will be the SCOTUS. They will have a 5 judge liberal bloc.

As someone on the left wing, I would normally revel in such a situation. But the prospect of Hillary as president is possibly scarier than if Trump won. At least we'll pick up a liberal (On social issues) SCOTUS seat

A candidate like Kasich or Rubio would have breezed passed a very vulnerable Clinton. Clinton is a train wreck, but lucky for her Trump is a bigger one. She should have been easy to beat, but Trump has given her an easy path to a absolute slaughter it won't be pretty. He will also take the senate with him. Honestly it should have been 53-47 in Nov. conservatives losing IL and WI and us winning NV. It would have been huge since 2018 is going to be Republican year for picking up senate seats. The House majority is going to be safe either way. But the pick loss will be the SCOTUS. They will have a 5 judge liberal bloc.

As someone on the left wing, I would normally revel in such a situation. But the prospect of Hillary as president is possibly scarier than if Trump won. At least we'll pick up a liberal (On social issues) SCOTUS seat

Which social issues would you like to see SCOTUS address?

Which social issues would you like to see SCOTUS address?
Keep abortion legal, legalize marijuana on a federal level, I don't really care about guns one way or the other, Keep prayer out of schools, keep religious symbols off government land, let gays get married if that's what they want to do, outlaw private property (just kidding on that last one) As long as they always vote liberal and to the left then I'll be fine

Demographic changes would have given ANY democratic candidate an edge against ANY republican candidate.

Denying that reality will not help.

Trump gives the Working Class White Dems a reason to cross party lines. We need that to have a chance at victory.

You establishment republicans have to stop sabotaging our Candidate.

Guy, most working class whites are racist assholes. The few working class white males who vote for Trump will be offset by the women and minorities who will go screaming towards Clinton.

Trump won't clear 40% in the general.

Most working class whites are not racist assholes. That is you being a bigot, not them.

Deporting illegals, bring back manufacturing jobs, and NOT fucking with Russia, IS putting this country first.

Most working class whites are not racist assholes. That is you being a bigot, not them.

I agree, most of them are not. Just the 13 million who showed up and voted for Trump in the Primaries because he hates them Mexicans just like Jesus did.

The question is, will the rest of the GOP Lash themselves to the wheel and go down with the Trumptanic when it sinks to the strains of the Horst Wessel Lede...

Deporting illegals, bring back manufacturing jobs, and NOT fucking with Russia, IS putting this country first.

Okay, let's look at that.

deporting illegals- Okay, that won't help you angry whites because you don't want to do those jobs to start with.

Manufacturing jobs aren't coming back. Sorry, guy, it's easier to automate than to hire people. I just spent the last week touring manufacturing plants in Texas. You had a couple guys pushing buttons... one or two fixing the machines, and that's it. Capitalism isn't going to bring full employment. Neither is protectionism.

I think that there's an argument for not fucking with Russia, but when you have your campaign chairman resign because he was caught pushing Russia's interests when they were invading a neighboring sovereign country, and the Russians are heavily invested in your smoke and mirrors real estate empire, you really have to wonder who is calling the shots.

Q. Um, how did Trump win the nomination?

A. He appealed to the lunatics on your side of the aisle. Point your finger at the millions of Republikans who seek a neo fascist leader.
Or you are just another stupid asshole that can't tolerate dissent.

Trump IS the conservative movement. The Republican base voted for him in record numbers. Republicans pack his rallies. Donald is the face of today's GOP.

And that is my biggest fear nothing.

Nonsense.

The GOP voters are to blame. They voted for an entertainer who made them laugh instead of a responsible politician. Chris Christie must be kicking himself right now. He made studious attempts to tone down his act and reign himself in from saying rude things. Turns out; that is what the GOP rank and file wanted; someone who said whatever was on their mind and worried about mopping it up later on.

Trump is no more to blame for the GOP ship going off course than the person who finished 17th in the presidential nomination contest. It's strictly on the GOP voter

Once again a faux conservative fails to rebut my opinion

Once again you display your ignorance by calling for a rebuttal of your opinion. I would be happy to rebut a proposition if it were accompanied by supporting facts and logic, but I don't think you are capable of that.

Wrong. Nothing you've posed is convincing you think!

Opinions can be echoes, as can be seen by your side of the aisle regularly, or they can be thoughtful. The difference is easily discernible by those who are not locked in a box of dogma, as are faux conservatives.

My opinions are based on my life experience, education, reality and pragmatic thinking, not ideology, dogma, emotion or the echoes of others as yours mostly seem to be.

Trump IS the conservative movement. The Republican base voted for him in record numbers. Republicans pack his rallies. Donald is the face of today's GOP.

And under the leadership of Trump the GOP has gotten what it wanted, a transformation of the Republican Party to the Republikan Party.

Trump's screwing of the conservative movement is unforgivable

It's what they deserve after what they did to the country under Reagan and Bush.

Forum List

Back