Trump's Rules

So sit back and enjoy the show and learn Trump rules are to steal the playbook from the other team and use it against them but much more vile than anyone would have expected...

"Vile" is a good word.

Look for some of the women...Bill Clinton, slept with, some who were even raped, who Hillary Clinton slandered and destroyed personally, to be campaigning against her. Hillary had the real war against women, the evil witch

I'm sure that will happen. It would have happened anyway, no matter who the Republicans nominated. It's one of the many reasons so many are tired of the Clintons.

But instead, the Republicans have chosen probably the most sexist candidate in 50 years.

So it's no surprise Trump is trailing by nearly 20 points amongst women.

Although Romney won 53 percent of married women, he received just 44 percent of the total female vote. Today, Trump trails Hillary Clinton among women by 19 points (35 percent to 54 percent), and most women probably do not yet know that he testifies to the excellence of his penis. (”My fingers are long and beautiful, as, has been well-documented, are various other parts of my body.”) Or that his idea of masculinity is to boast about conquests of women “often seemingly very happily married” and that “I have been able to date (screw).” Or that he says “it doesn’t really matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.”​

Who will follow Trump off the cliff?

We put it out there and see what happens Trump never raped or destroyed women That was the Clintons... Trump's ex wifes support him

It didn't matter to the electoral chances of the "rapist" so why would it matter for the wife?

If a candidate had a history of calling Jews "kikes," "hooknose," "oven dodger," or "dirty Jew," what do you think the reaction would be in the Jewish community?

So why would you think it would be different for women when Trump has referred to them as "dog," " fat pig," "flat-chested," and "piece of ass?"

So sit back and enjoy the show and learn Trump rules are to steal the playbook from the other team and use it against them but much more vile than anyone would have expected...

"Vile" is a good word.

Look for some of the women...Bill Clinton, slept with, some who were even raped, who Hillary Clinton slandered and destroyed personally, to be campaigning against her. Hillary had the real war against women, the evil witch

I'm sure that will happen. It would have happened anyway, no matter who the Republicans nominated. It's one of the many reasons so many are tired of the Clintons.

But instead, the Republicans have chosen probably the most sexist candidate in 50 years.

So it's no surprise Trump is trailing by nearly 20 points amongst women.

Although Romney won 53 percent of married women, he received just 44 percent of the total female vote. Today, Trump trails Hillary Clinton among women by 19 points (35 percent to 54 percent), and most women probably do not yet know that he testifies to the excellence of his penis. (”My fingers are long and beautiful, as, has been well-documented, are various other parts of my body.”) Or that his idea of masculinity is to boast about conquests of women “often seemingly very happily married” and that “I have been able to date (screw).” Or that he says “it doesn’t really matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.”​

Who will follow Trump off the cliff?

We put it out there and see what happens Trump never raped or destroyed women That was the Clintons... Trump's ex wifes support him

It didn't matter to the electoral chances of the "rapist" so why would it matter for the wife?

If a candidate had a history of calling Jews "kikes," "hooknose," "oven dodger," or "dirty Jew," what do you think the reaction would be in the Jewish community?

So why would you think it would be different for women when Trump has referred to them as "dog," " fat pig," "flat-chested," and "piece of ass?"

Rape and destroying the victim's reputations is a bit more serious than childish name calling....Nice try though

Forum List

Back