Why does Trumps Skin Look Orange Sometimes, But Not Other Times/pics?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Here is a normal looking pic of Donald Trump.

trump-1_20160504_140358.jpg

There is no orange glow to his skin and he simply looks tanned.

But here is another similar pic, and he definitely has the Reverse Raccoon thing going.

usa-election-trump.jpg

I have always thought it was just the camera lights giving off a weird wavelength that somehow resonates orange with Trumps skin, but I dont know.

Some say it is spray tan, but then you would see the same ugly color in every pic. Some say it is carotenosis, but again, there is no consistency and the coloring does not appear in many photos.

So, anyone have some serious ideas on why this happens to Trump some times but not other times?

Partially is lighting. Other is ugly hair color. Needs darker, and of course a haircut.

I think his hair became less orange, and I think he dabbles in the fake suntan stuff, and also he wears concealer under his eyes and that, make up.

Christy sure sucks up big time to him, he's his god(Caesar )

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Yes. And he is probably not doing it himself. "Professionals" are. And not a good job.

It is 100% dependant on which cable news network is 'adjusting' the color.
You'll NEVER see any videos of Trump on MSNBC without some technician making Trump's skin look orange. On the other hand you'll never see any image of Hillary on MSNBC looking anything but beautifully angelic with a perfect smile. Fucking go figure!

I have also heard the rumor that reporters and the media outlets were "photo-shopping" his look to fit their dislike of him.

There's a way to test the images for that, but I honestly don't care enough to bother lol

I think his hair became less orange, and I think he dabbles in the fake suntan stuff, and also he wears concealer under his eyes and that, make up.
There are two factors, one of which is Trump's natural coloring. He is extremely "White," which actually is a light reddish pink and will appear deathly bluish on camera.

The other factor is the skill of the make-up artist who routinely applies "pancake" toner to the faces of camera subjects. Because of his natural coloring it is not possible to make Trump look good on camera. But when he looks exceptionally bad it's because make-up lacked skill or experience -- or because Trump, who is very arrogant, said or did something offensive and has been deliberately botched.

Christy sure sucks up big time to him, he's his god(Caesar )
In addition to being a gluttonous beast, Chris Christy is one of the most disgustingly corrupt characters in contemporary politics.

He's also a mean, miserable sonofabitch:

images

I don't care how many colors Trumps skin admittedly changes, I'm voting for him anyway. Why, you ask? He's the only candidate (regardless if he has some liberal views) that shows the most brashly all-American loyalty to this country and dares to put American interests first....no matter how horrifying that sounds to other countries who loathe us yet want to parasite off America as much as possible.

I look terrible in make-up too :/ I am super white, like milk white and I cannot tan at all. If I go outside people tend to think I'm sick, but I'm actually healthier than they are (most likely) heh My hair also changes colors; I call it chameleon hair it looks totally different depending on the background colors behind me, or what I'm wearing (same thing with my eye color) I joke that I'm so pale I have to reflect the colors around me or I'd blend into the snow/clouds lol

But here is another similar pic, and he definitely has the Reverse Raccoon thing going.

usa-election-trump.jpg

I have always thought it was just the camera lights giving off a weird wavelength that somehow resonates orange with Trumps skin, but I dont know.

Some say it is spray tan, but then you would see the same ugly color in every pic. Some say it is carotenosis, but again, there is no consistency and the coloring does not appear in many photos.

So, anyone have some serious ideas on why this happens to Trump some times but not other times?

Some of us don't obsess about skin color the way Dems do.

usa-election-trump.jpg

Some of us don't obsess about skin color the way Dems do.
Sure

I don't care what color shade his skin is, he sure the hell beats what's in the white house right now. :afro:

It is 100% dependant on which cable news network is 'adjusting' the color.
You'll NEVER see any videos of Trump on MSNBC without some technician making Trump's skin look orange. On the other hand you'll never see any image of Hillary on MSNBC looking anything but beautifully angelic with a perfect smile. Fucking go figure!
Hillary probably does her own makeup.

Forum List

Back