Trump's Rookie Mistake

Too bad that for many RW Pro-Lifers the concern for human life seems to dissipate after the chid is born and the mom has to go on welfare.
To bad that for many LWers the concern for human life seems to dissipate after the child is born and they deprive him of a job, by encouraging foreigners to come here (legally or not). And they also seem to have little concern for human life by allowing Syrian refugees to come here, thereby encouraging ISIS to come here with them. Yeah, too bad.

Too bad that for many RW Pro-Lifers the concern for human life seems to dissipate after the chid is born and the mom has to go on welfare.
To bad that for many LWers the concern for human life seems to dissipate after the child is born and they deprive him of a job, by encouraging foreigners to come here (legally or not). And they also seem to have little concern for human life by allowing Syrian refugees to come here, thereby encouraging ISIS to come here with them. Yeah, too bad.

But your analogy dissolves into a non sequitur in the context of the present conversation because the "LWers" would , as you opined, have favored an abortion in the first place. Furthermore, you seem to be rather naive if you think that Democrats alone are responsible for the immigration policies of the USA. I thought everyone knew that the GOP loves that cheap labor immigrants provide, otherwise the alien hordes wouldn't come here. There would be no incentive.... Ok, your turn..

Trump did NOT say that he could kill someone and his supporters would not care. That was a liberal lie.

His answer on Abortion and punishing the women who broke the law was a "rookie" mistake and a gotcha question.

He admitted he was wrong about that, and has moved on.

The rest of the OP is attempting to make a mountain out of a molehill.
Donald Trump doubles down on claim he could ‘murder’ someone and not lose voters

We all know the Washington Times is such a liberal voice. :eek-52:

Great campaign slogan: Vote The Rookie! :bang3:

Trump is a circus act, without the big tent.

He was referencing how the media describes the determination of his supporters.

And "rookie" is just lib code for an outsider that you don't like.
Around here i sometimes think I stepped into an ESL forum.

And you are the one who called Trump's mistake a 'rookie' one. So, are you and the writer lib coders?
Great campaign slogan: Vote Trump. Vote The Rookie! :bang3:

I do not deny that Trump does not have a history of public service, or political office.

It is a valid point.

But, in nearly every election there is someone trying to paint themselves as an "outsider" often someone who is a complete insider.

And my use of quotation marks should have been understood by you that I was reference his words, not agreeing with them.

Trump did NOT say that he could kill someone and his supporters would not care. That was a liberal lie.

His answer on Abortion and punishing the women who broke the law was a "rookie" mistake and a gotcha question.

Donald Trump doubles down on claim he could ‘murder’ someone and not lose voters

And you are the one who called Trump's mistake a 'rookie' one. So, are you and the writer lib coders?

I do not deny that Trump does not have a history of public service, or political office.

It is a valid point.

But, in nearly every election there is someone trying to paint themselves as an "outsider" often someone who is a complete insider.

And my use of quotation marks should have been understood by you that I was reference his words, not agreeing with them.
Would you agree Trump is an insider, maybe even a complete insider, posing as an outsider?

It is a valid point.

Would you agree Trump is an insider, maybe even a complete insider, posing as an outsider?

No, I think he is a genuine outsider, as evidenced by the hysterical reaction of the Establishment of both parties.

It was a hypothetical Martin Eden Mercury about abortion being illegal (which he never should have answered) Rookie mistake.

He clarified those statements that same day and said the doctor or whoever did the abortion would be responsible/punished. Still, he messed up and he had to deal with it. Welcome to Politricks
He clarified his statements, or he walked them back and ended up denying what his words actually meant? We know he was asked if women should be punished and he replied, yes.

It was a hypothetical Martin Eden Mercury about abortion being illegal (which he never should have answered) Rookie mistake.

He clarified those statements that same day and said the doctor or whoever did the abortion would be responsible/punished. Still, he messed up and he had to deal with it. Welcome to Politricks
He clarified his statements, or he walked them back and ended up denying what his words actually meant? We know he was asked if women should be punished and he replied, yes.

His "rookie" mistake was applying common sense to a question where he did not know the normal legal answer.

Which is that women do NOT get punished.

When informed of this he adjusted his position accordingly.

His "rookie" mistake was applying common sense to a question where he did not know the normal legal answer.

"Rookie mistake?" "Normal legal answer?" What is this?

1 He did not know that normally such laws only punish the abortion provider.

2 So he mistakenly tried to apply common sense and assume that a law breaker would be punished, if caught.

3. once informed of that this was not the case, he changed his position accordingly.

2 So he mistakenly tried to apply common sense and assume that a law breaker would be punished, if caught.

3. once informed of that this was not the case, he changed his position accordingly.
You actually believe that? Or you desperately WANT others to believe that?

You actually believe that? Or you desperately WANT others to believe that?

don't play games. my meaning was clear.

if you disagree state why you disagree and what you believe instead.

But your analogy dissolves into a non sequitur in the context of the present conversation because the "LWers" would , as you opined, have favored an abortion in the first place. Furthermore, you seem to be rather naive if you think that Democrats alone are responsible for the immigration policies of the USA. I thought everyone knew that the GOP loves that cheap labor immigrants provide, otherwise the alien hordes wouldn't come here. There would be no incentive.... Ok, your turn..
No, you don't away with trying to equate Republicans with Democrats on illegal immigration. One look at the recent voting on Sanctuary City law (the Stop Sanctuary Policies and Protect Americans Act) puts that to rest. Republicans wanted to punish sanctuary cities. Democrats voted against it almost 100%. Republicans for it almost 100%. I could mention other legislations too, buy there's no need. Just that most recent vote says it all.

A government report commissioned for Congress by the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement found that sanctuary cities released more than 9,000 illegal immigrants whom federal authorities were seeking to deport between Jan. 1 and Sept. 30, 2014. As of last year, 69 percent of those were still at large in the United States.

Of those still at large, 1,377 had another criminal arrest that resulted in the detainer. Of the 6,460 criminal aliens who were still at large during the time period studied, 3,802 (58 percent) had prior felonies or violent misdemeanors. Democrats will do ANYTHING to increase their voting stock.

See How Your Senators Voted on Sanctuary Cities

Screen-Shot-2015-10-20-at-4.13.27-PM.png

Last edited:

FALSE! The question had nothing to do with current law or "such laws" (whatever that means). It was a hypothetical, asking IF abortion were illegal then >>>>>>>

And YES, a lawbreaker WOULD Be punished if caught. You're saying they wouldn't ? You're not making any sense.

Last edited:
And he was right. They should be punished, unless there being a damn good reason for the abortion.

Last edited:

One more time, dufus:

MATTHEWS: "If you say abortion is a crime or abortion is murder, you have to deal with it under law. Should abortion be punished?"

That was the question. It was a hypothetical question because abortion is not currently against the law. The logical and correct answer is yes. People who break a law should face whatever punishment is prescribed for breaking that particular law, whether it be a a warning ticket, a fine, community service, some jail time or a combination of the aforementioned.

Though I do not favor abortion, I don't really want abortion to be against the law. It keeps down the number of liberals in the world. That's a good thing.

However, making it illegal again would also open up the black market for backstreet abortion providers and endanger women more. That's a bad thing.

What you can't seem to grasp is that Chris asked a hypothetical, rhetorical question. He already knew what the answer should be.

No matter how many threads you start in your efforts to paint Trump as a woman hater, you will have to lie to fool people into thinking it is so. I expect you to do just that. After all, that's what liberals do....lie repeatedly.

No, you don't away with trying to equate Republicans with Democrats on illegal immigration. One look at the recent voting on Sanctuary City law (the Stop Sanctuary Policies and Protect Americans Act) puts that to rest. Republicans wanted to punish sanctuary cities. Democrats voted against it almost 100%. Republicans for it almost 100%. I could mention other legislations too, buy there's no need. Just that most recent vote says it all.

A government report commissioned for Congress by the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement found that sanctuary cities released more than 9,000 illegal immigrants whom federal authorities were seeking to deport between Jan. 1 and Sept. 30, 2014. As of last year, 69 percent of those were still at large in the United States.

Of those still at large, 1,377 had another criminal arrest that resulted in the detainer. Of the 6,460 criminal aliens who were still at large during the time period studied, 3,802 (58 percent) had prior felonies or violent misdemeanors. Democrats will do ANYTHING to increase their voting stock.

See How Your Senators Voted on Sanctuary Cities

Screen-Shot-2015-10-20-at-4.13.27-PM.png

It was wise of you to drop the abortion issue. You might also be even wiser to reconsider your view that democrats should take ALL responsibility for the present influx of illegals. You can't easily dismiss the cheap labor Republicans enjoy via their surreptitious hiring of illegals. There are two motives involved in the illegal immigrant scheme.
The Republicans provide the incentive for them to come here and the Democrats give them sanctuary to harvest the Hispanic vote via sympathy. The losers are the native American workers regardless of party affiliation.

if you disagree state why you disagree and what you believe instead.
What I believe? On abortion law?

Unlike Donald Trump, I am not running for President and asking to be elected in oder to appoint Justices to the Supreme Court. I am under no obligation to speak about my own personal views on abortion and the law.

Forum List

Back