Trump's Possible Run as an Independent: An Analysis

I still can't believe anyone takes such an assclown seriously.

I can't believe anyone would take a professional politician seriously anymore. Doesn't matter what party. They are all liars, puppets of their donors, and care about their re-election and how much money they will be able to pay themselves in a closing bonus from their campaign fund when their career is over. From the people I talk to I would say 90% of Republicans and Democrats feel the same way. They are tired of being lied to and no one trusts politicians.

Trump is a deal maker and knows how to get what he wants. Perhaps this is what we need in the Oval Office. Reagan was strong. That's what we need now. If he would only learn some manners... Can't be a supporter yet

Well here is something I didn't expect. My daughter is in her 20s. She is bi-sexual from Portland OR. She left the Democratic party after the Democrats failed to do anything about gay rights when they had the White House and near super-majorities in both houses of Congress. It pissed her off something fierce. She said "they made a shitload of promises and when they had total power to follow through, they fucked us. Republicans aren't much better but at least we get lower taxes". She is a ferocious Trump supporter and apparently among her circle of friends that is largely Democrat, Trump is the favored candidate. I think there is a bit of a "rock star" factor going on. But I find it very surprising that in her generation, among her demographic that Trump is currently the preferred candidate. I don't know if that's representative of anything or just her circle of friends, but I took notice of it. One thing I have heard them say several times is "Trump gets shit done". I can't disagree
Very Interesting. I just wonder how many Democrats were watching the debate last night and saw something in Trump they liked... I think everyone is angry with their own party for not following through or breaking promises.

Well my daughter and I watched the debate last night and there was a very powerful moment for her. There was a question to John Kaisch about gay marriage and I thought his answer was actually quite remarkable in his degree of acceptance and tolerance. If you watch the clip (if you can find it) the audience applauds wildly. My daughter almost cried and asked me "look at how they are clapping. That's how Republicans really feel?" I said "yeah...mostly...not all, but yeah for the most part. I mean it's a Republican audience and look at how they are reacting". It was a great moment.

But what would one expect when we are portrayed as evil, hateful, psychopaths on NPR, MSNBC, CNN, etc. All she ever saw of Republicans was me. I wish all Democrats would see that clip

Trump is a deal maker and knows how to get what he wants. Perhaps this is what we need in the Oval Office. Reagan was strong. That's what we need now. If he would only learn some manners... Can't be a supporter yet

Well here is something I didn't expect. My daughter is in her 20s. She is bi-sexual from Portland OR. She left the Democratic party after the Democrats failed to do anything about gay rights when they had the White House and near super-majorities in both houses of Congress. It pissed her off something fierce. She said "they made a shitload of promises and when they had total power to follow through, they fucked us. Republicans aren't much better but at least we get lower taxes". She is a ferocious Trump supporter and apparently among her circle of friends that is largely Democrat, Trump is the favored candidate. I think there is a bit of a "rock star" factor going on. But I find it very surprising that in her generation, among her demographic that Trump is currently the preferred candidate. I don't know if that's representative of anything or just her circle of friends, but I took notice of it. One thing I have heard them say several times is "Trump gets shit done". I can't disagree
Very Interesting. I just wonder how many Democrats were watching the debate last night and saw something in Trump they liked... I think everyone is angry with their own party for not following through or breaking promises.

Well my daughter and I watched the debate last night and there was a very powerful moment for her. There was a question to John Kaisch about gay marriage and I thought his answer was actually quite remarkable in his degree of acceptance and tolerance. If you watch the clip (if you can find it) the audience applauds wildly. My daughter almost cried and asked me "look at how they are clapping. That's how Republicans really feel?" I said "yeah...mostly...not all, but yeah for the most part. I mean it's a Republican audience and look at how they are reacting". It was a great moment.

But what would one expect when we are portrayed as evil, hateful, psychopaths on NPR, MSNBC, CNN, etc. All she ever saw of Republicans was me. I wish all Democrats would see that clip
Very nice and moving story, BP.

What? :lol:0

Trump gets things done. I think we need him in Congress.

Yeah they made it ok for gays to serve openly in the military. Whoop-de-do. My daughter is not in the military. She is interested in legislation that affected her rights and her daily life and the democrats totally fucked her. That's why she left the party. She got sick of being wooed by promises and getting lied to. She has a venomous hatred for Democrats as a result. She says she supported them (even though i was a Republican) because she thought the Democrats would help and they fucked her over. She is not alone in that opinion Bodecea.

I can't yet put my full endorsement (for whatever the hell that is worth...basically nothing) behind Trump yet but I would lean toward him at this point. i am tired of being lied to by politician of both parties none of which have any balls. Trump will lie too, but at least he will have balls enough to throw our trade weight around and stop rolling over and acting like a bunch of pussies

I can't yet put my full endorsement (for whatever the hell that is worth...basically nothing) behind Trump yet but I would lean toward him at this point. i am tired of being lied to by politician of both parties none of which have any balls. Trump will lie too, but at least he will have balls enough to throw our trade weight around and stop rolling over and acting like a bunch of pussies
I agree with you. And I think there would be no false deals with other countries like Iran. If he could really put all of his attention in doing for this country instead of his ego, we would have a winner on our hands.

I agree with you. And I think there would be no false deals with other countries like Iran. If he could really put all of his attention in doing for this country instead of his ego, we would have a winner on our hands.

Well no one becomes POTUS if they don't have an ego. :lol: Obama isn't just egotistical he has one of the worst Narcissus complexes I have ever seen. He probably looks in the mirror and jacks off. Probably talks dirty to himself too. as in "oh yeah you are so hot...yeah....oh give me that look you know I like....oh there it is....that's it.....you are such a hot, sexy thing...oh my God....yeah how could anyone not want to fuck you?" Yeah....that's Obama. But Bush had an ego, Clinton has way too much ego still...hell they all have an ego.

Last edited:

Well no one becomes POTUS if they don't have an ego. :lol: Obama isn't just egotistical he has one of the worst Narcissus complexes I have ever seen. He probably looks in the mirror and jacks off. Probably talks dirty to himself too. as in "oh yeah you are so hot...yeah....oh give me that look you know I like....oh there it is....that's it.....you are such a hot, sexy thing...oh my God....yeah how could anyone not want to fuck you?" Yeah....that's Obama. But Bush had an ego, Clinton has way too much ego still...hell they all have an ego.
He doesn't have to be so crass. His remarks about women was bad. He should keep some of his thoughts private, for GS! He was on twitter all night tweeting Megyn Kelly about what she did to him and how great he still is. He has a problem. I know all politicians have big egos (I even wrote Obama a rude letter about his) but some humility would go a long way.

He doesn't have to be so crass. His remarks about women was bad. He should keep some of his thoughts private, for GS! He was on twitter all night tweeting Megyn Kelly about what she did to him and how great he still is. He has a problem. I know all politicians have big egos (I even wrote Obama a rude letter about his) but some humility would go a long way.

The tweeting all night about Meghan Kelly made me roll my eyes. I saw it as childish, but you know, with the good comes the bad I guess.

Forum List

Back