Trump's plan to support the Michigan strikers is a welcome move to the left

We need to curb our conservatism as Trump is showing us.
Kudos to Trump. His moderation is defeating Desantis' conservatism
Anyone willing to “curb” a core ideological belief never actually believed it to begin with and will NEVER get my support.

I’m a Union worker myself and I do not support the ludicrous list of demands these idiots have come up with. Let’s see how long before they realize the Union doesn’t cut them a paycheck.

Anyone willing to “curb” a core ideological belief never actually believed it to begin with and will NEVER get my support.

I’m a Union worker myself and I do not support the ludicrous list of demands these idiots have come up with. Let’s see how long before they realize the Union doesn’t cut them a paycheck.
What has Trump said about the strike?

The extreme right hated Trump's move so much that they won't talk about the visit.
Fake News!

I posted a thread on it within MINUTES of it being announced...it's four pages deep with Trump supporters.

You fool no one, Liberal.

Again, Trump is no conservative.
For decades conservatives have sided with Big Business instead of us little guys. Trump and his independence have changed that. He support strikes and better pay and conditions for the blue collar workers.
We need to curb our conservatism as Trump is showing us.
Kudos to Trump. His moderation is defeating Desantis' conservatism.

It's kinda funny how the other candidates trying to "out trump" tRump has driven him to the left instead of the right.

This has always been Trump's position.

Trump is pro-private-trade-unions and anti-public/federal-bureaucracy-unions.

No. He is pro-union and pro-abortion.
A candidate who runs for President can straddle a fence. Domestic unions are not something to trifle with. Trump is better for domestic unions than Joe will ever be. However, Joe is a short-term benefactor while Trump's agendas will offer great improvements over a little more period of time. He has seen the corruption of unions. He has known the worst part of the abortion industry if not before his term in office, then when he was President. Joe says we produce manufacturing employment. Only from the upping from the COVID derived reduction in our economy as we attempt to recover. We must have tariffs to do that. And if the potential growth is 3% without it and it is 2.8 % with it than it has to be. to add higher paying jobs.

Forum List

Back