Trump's plan to support the Michigan strikers is a welcome move to the left

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
For decades conservatives have sided with Big Business instead of us little guys. Trump and his independence have changed that. He support strikes and better pay and conditions for the blue collar workers.
We need to curb our conservatism as Trump is showing us.
Kudos to Trump. His moderation is defeating Desantis' conservatism.

You can stop any time now....You've failed to convince anyone.
The move was so moderate that you didn't say anything about it.
1695484883935.gif

1695484884740.gif

I believe Trump has learned a few things. No need to be overly bombastic when you have a insurmountable lead on the opponents at hand as well as a decent lead on the peckerhead in the WH.

It matters not to me who he gives lip service to as long as their votes help him in the swing states if he is the nominee.

For decades conservatives have sided with Big Business instead of us little guys. Trump and his independence have changed that. He support strikes and better pay and conditions for the blue collar workers.
This is, of course, fluff. The strike will be well over before the next election, and Trump will not have to do a thing because there will be nothing to do. The matter will be settled.

So, your attempt to define what is 'moderate' is amusing but won't have any impact on anyone thought process.

I believe Trump has learned a few things. No need to be overly bombastic when you have a insurmountable lead on the opponents at hand as well as a decent lead on the peckerhead in the WH.

It matters not to me who he gives lip service to as long as their votes help him in the swing states if he is the nominee.
Do you support the strikers?

"I believe trump has learned a few things"............... :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

From an economic standpoint, Trump should not be doing this.

My gut feeling is he is trying to get some blue collar votes in 2024.

From an economic standpoint, Trump should not be doing this.

My gut feeling is he is trying to get some blue collar votes in 2024.
MI is still a swing state despite the efforts of the dems there.....It's winnable so it's important to get all the blue collar support he can.

In a recent poll done by EPIC-MRA, a nonpartisan firm in Lansing, 600 likely November 2024 voters in Michigan were surveyed and only gave President Joe Biden a 1% lead over President Donald Trump in a hypothetical matchup in the upcoming presidential race. Biden got 46% of the vote with Trump close behind at 45%.

people from his motel out here were on strike a few years back.....he didnt support them.....

For decades conservatives have sided with Big Business instead of us little guys . . . .

That is an ignorant stupid lie. You're no conservative.

And this move to Unions is nothing new. Its one of the reasons Trump won in 2016, and its one of the reasons Trump won in 2020, the election that democrats stole.

It's kinda funny how the other candidates trying to "out trump" tRump has driven him to the left instead of the right.

Dear Liberal from Georgia, you are not very well informed. Trump is going to meet with auto workers to try explaining to them that the union is using them and is going to kill their jobs. Yes, he supports the workers but he does not support their union.

Or, is this your feeble attempt to get the right not to vote for Trump by lying to them about Trump supporting strikers?

MI is still a swing state despite the efforts of the dems there.....It's winnable so it's important to get all the blue collar support he can.

In a recent poll done by EPIC-MRA, a nonpartisan firm in Lansing, 600 likely November 2024 voters in Michigan were surveyed and only gave President Joe Biden a 1% lead over President Donald Trump in a hypothetical matchup in the upcoming presidential race. Biden got 46% of the vote with Trump close behind at 45%.
So what you’re saying is, that Trump does not really support them, but is pretending to support blue-collar workers in order to get their votes? It is also not clear whether you support them.

Dear Liberal from Georgia, you are not very well informed. Trump is going to meet with auto workers to try explaining to them that the union is using them and is going to kill their jobs. Yes, he supports the workers but he does not support their union.

Or, is this your feeble attempt to get the right not to vote for Trump by lying to them about Trump supporting strikers?
When did Trump say that he was going to say that? Did he say so telepathically to you?

Forum List

Back