Please don’t despair. GOP can win.

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

Republicans don’t despair.

As many know I left the site. I just felt defeated. Raising two young ladies in MA is disheartening. Fortunately my boy Ben talked me off the ledge. Florida is the blueprint of how a state and really a country should run:

1) No mask or vaccine mandates
2) No silly closures
3) School choice
4) Low taxes
5) Law and Order
6) Logical but not overly destructive regulations
7) Schools not sexualizing kids or teaching useless DEI.

Result: 20 point win for Governor. Super majority in the state legislature. Marco Rubio smashed Val Demmings in the Senate race.

California is lost. MA is lost. But maybe we can save some states like GA and AZ.

It’s a good speech by Ben - about 17 min.

Give it a listen. We are in a fight for our country. Because the Democratic Party has gone fully insane. I am rejuvenated and I will continue to fight for my kids sake.

Thank you

As many know I left the site. I just felt defeated. Raising two young ladies in MA is disheartening. Fortunately my boy Ben talked me off the ledge. Florida is the blueprint of how a state and really a country should run:

2) No silly closures
3) School choice
4) Low taxes
5) Law and Order

Result: 20 point win for Governor. Super majority in the state legislature. Marco Rubio smashed Val Demmings in the Senate race.

California is lost. MA is lost. But maybe we can save some states like GA and AZ.

Give it a listen. We are in a fight for our country. Because the Democratic Party has gone fully insane. I am rejuvenated and I will continue to fight for my kids sake.

Thank you

I am old enough to remember when you used to pretend you were not a mindless partisan drone!

Those were the good old days

2) No silly closures
3) School choice
4) Low taxes
5) Law and Order

Thank you

Hey, Ben must have finally and successfully entered adulthood. Check out that moustache. Is it real?

Despair? All the despair seems to be in the Biden camp. Even though the mainstream media refuses to address his declining mental capacity it's impossible to hide the fact that Biden is incapable of finishing out his term much less take on another 4 years. And Harris? Don't make me laugh.

2) No silly closures
3) School choice
4) Low taxes
5) Law and Order

Thank you

You left out the part where they are now telling their kids that Slavery was a jobs program.

2) No silly closures
3) School choice
4) Low taxes
5) Law and Order

Thank you

Ben Shapiro is a right wing terrorist. Democrats took over a state legislative seat in New Hampshire which went for Trump in 2020. This is not the way anything should be run.

Public health mandates may be needed. George Washington didn't think anything was wrong about ordering his troops to be protected against measles.

The rich did not need any tax cuts.

Police should be held accountable when they act in an unlawful manner.

Clean air and clean water among other things should be the priority.

No one is sexualizing kids. Thart is a conservative myth. DEI is not useless. More right wing myths.

What are Republicans for?

Attacking democracy and voting rights.

Attacking free speech rights.

Attacking the right of Americans to make decisions for themselves.

Forum List

Back