Trump's not racist. Woodrow Wilson's the racist. FDR's the racist. Wilson segregated the army & navy

one of the harshest failures of the New Deal was that we didnt provide equal opportunity for everyone. the New Deal loaded its gains towards a white family and building a white middle class. for example, 2 jobs held by most black workers (farmer and household worker) were excluded from Social Security

blacks struggled to catch up with whites economically. the black-white wealth gap continues with whites consistently earning more than blacks at the top of the economic ladder!
Fist female millionaire was a black women in the 1920’s stop victimizing blacks you racist

Obama is a lot more racist than Trump
I've linked this many times

if you graduate college, you usually make more
blacks graduate high school at lower rates and college at lower rates
...blacks are over represented in good paying/etc jobs like auto/governmental/firefighter/etc--especially considering their graduation rates
us-college-enrollment-total-number-of-students-by-race-ethnicity-chart.png

Nonsense. Blacks are UNDERREPRESENTED in the field of firefighting. The national average percentage of black firefighters is less than 8%, and even LESS than that in positions of leadership.

Doesn't Stormfront have acessa to the U.S. department of labor statistics?
my mistake--I meant postal employees, not firefighters
i was thinking of the IDIOTIC claim that firefighters' exams are racist
here is a link to employment by race
Employed persons by detailed industry, sex, race, and Hispanic or Latino ethnicity
NBA and NFL also
The NFL’s racial divide, in one chart

...blacks are over represented in good paying/etc jobs like auto/governmental/firefighter/etc--especially considering their graduation rates

Nonsense. Blacks are UNDERREPRESENTED in the field of firefighting. The national average percentage of black firefighters is less than 8%, and even LESS than that in positions of leadership.

Employed persons by detailed industry, sex, race, and Hispanic or Latino ethnicity
NBA and NFL also

I've seen these statistics before, and based on relative population size, there are very few catagories that blacks are overrepresented in. So what is your point?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

NBA and NFL also

I've seen these statistics before, and based on relative population size, there are very few catagories that blacks are overrepresented in. So what is your point?
KatSteve what are you thinking? When has harmonica ever had a point?

He still won't explain what point he's trying to make by incessently posting over & over again that black people graduate at a lower rate than whites.

Try asking him when and from where he graduated.

NBA and NFL also

He still won't explain what point he's trying to make by incessently posting over & over again that black people graduate at a lower rate than whites.

Harmonicas argument is so old it's petrified.

He says he has dual degrees in dumb and ass from ISU.

Idiot State.

one of the harshest failures of the New Deal was that we didnt provide equal opportunity for everyone. the New Deal loaded its gains towards a white family and building a white middle class. for example, 2 jobs held by most black workers (farmer and household worker) were excluded from Social Security

blacks struggled to catch up with whites economically. the black-white wealth gap continues with whites consistently earning more than blacks at the top of the economic ladder!
I don't think anyone who knows history would deny that Wilson was a huge racist.

• Thanks
blacks graduate high school less and college less
..they are doing great in the job sector even though they graduate at lower levels
..they are being GIVEN everything
..what's the problem?

NBA and NFL also

Harmonicas argument is so old it's petrified.

He says he has dual degrees in dumb and ass from ISU.

Idiot State.

I would never ask such a logical question of him. The irony in this cesspool of a forum is that the ones who typically harp on that same argument......... "blacks are criminals, blacks are lazy, blacks are stupid" are normally the ones who likely detest those very traits in themselves.

..they are doing great in the job sector even though they graduate at lower levels
..what's the problem?

What the hell are "they" being given? In the majority of labor statistics, blacks are UNDERREPRESENTED. So, there is no "problem".

You obviously do not read the statistics that you post.

• Thanks
..what's the problem?

What the hell are "they" being given? In the majority of labor statistics, blacks are UNDERREPRESENTED. So, there is no "problem".

You obviously do not read the statistics that you post.

These idiots just repeat the same stupid shit no matter what their dumb asses get shown.

Trump is in fact a racist.

In fact?

Why do Republicans keep insisting they aren't racist?

Outright Nazis are running as Republicans

Self-described Nazis and white supremacists are running as Republicans across the country. The GOP is terrified.

Personally, I think it's a mistake to say Nazi's and white supremisists are running as Republicans. I think they are Republicans.
This idea that a party that is nearly all white and hostile to minorities is not racist is laughable. When they say it's not true, what part isn't true and why?

Forum List

Back