Trump’s Not a Conservative Icon, and I Don’t Care!

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
oneill021216.jpg

Neither do I. I'm sick of all these stupid political labels that only seem to have any meaning to ideologues. This is the true description the talking heads and political pundits are missing:

Trump is a phenomenally successful businessman, a clear-eyed pragmatist and patriot who desires what works for “we the people” and the United States of America.

If you want to argue about it, at least go and read the story first @ Trump's Not a Conservative Icon, and I Don't Care! | Canada Free Press

oneill021216.jpg

Neither do I. I'm sick of all these stupid political labels that only seem to have any meaning to ideologues. This is the true description the talking heads and political pundits are missing:

Trump is a phenomenally successful businessman, a clear-eyed pragmatist and patriot who desires what works for “we the people” and the United States of America.

If you want to argue about it, at least go and read the story first @ Trump's Not a Conservative Icon, and I Don't Care! | Canada Free Press

Indeed, labels are often applied in error. The Lefty dribblers here swear I'm a conservative, when I am in actuality a liberal of classic definition.

You are what you do.

You guys crack me up! Well, at least when he loses the General, you will have a good excuse.

"WHY DID WE NOMINATE AN IDIOT?"

oneill021216.jpg

He isn't a conservative he is a abortion loving bank bailout liberal and you are fawning over him.... he is no different then hillary Clinton

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Donald Trump has consistently done what is in his own best interests, and that is making friends with whoever could help him getting favorable treatment for his business interests. He does not deserve your vote, because he doesn't care about our country, all he cares about is himself. Also, he makes vague promises to punish China and Mexico. It's like he's never heard of the free trade agreements we've made with China and Mexico. He can not single handily revoke treaties as President. If he tries, he will find himself at odds with Congress and the Supreme Court.

Donald Trump has consistently done what is in his own best interests, and that is making friends with whoever could help him getting favorable treatment for his business interests. He does not deserve your vote, because he doesn't care about our country, all he cares about is himself. Also, he makes vague promises to punish China and Mexico. It's like he's never heard of the free trade agreements we've made with China and Mexico. He can not single handily revoke treaties as President. If he tries, he will find himself at odds with Congress and the Supreme Court.

FYI- Carter unilaterally abrogated out treaty with Taiwan and gave away the Panama Canal. Obama implemented the Iran treaty without Constitutional approval and is in the process of giving away Guantanamo. Notice any similarities?

FYI- Carter unilaterally abrogated out treaty with Taiwan and gave away the Panama Canal. Obama implemented the Iran treaty without Constitutional approval and is in the process of giving away Guantanamo. Notice any similarities?

For all his faults, Carter was an actual president when compared with Obama.

Which speaks volumes.

Forum List

Back