Trump's Nazi Followers Step Up Their Terrorism Against Montana Jews

Would you rather he call attentions to some small group in montana and give them legitimacy or do what he was elected to do by working to make the country better?
You're trying to rationalize inaction. First of all - if the Jewish people of that town are being terrorized, something needs to be done to stop it. Secondly, calling attention to the situation is not " legitimizing " anything. People need to know what's going on in this country. To many people are unaware of this alt-right, neo Nazi horseshit and that allows it to grow and fester. It needs to be forced into the light of day so that it will crumble like a vampire from moral outrage by decent people.

I read the links provided. It's not Jewish people being terrorized, it's one business that is being targeted for protest. It's a real estate lady that started harassing the mother of a white nationalist type. They have the emails, and they re not advocating any violence, just protest and emails.
The Jew woman tried to intimidate someone and it backfired, they are now doing it to her. She went to the police, and they couldn't do anything since they are doing nothing illegal, just protests and emails. Yes, the neo-Nazis are assholes, but so was the Jew that started it. You can't just act like a douchebag and then complain when people do the same to you.

The Jew woman? That tells me all I need to know about you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What now? It's racist to call someone a Jew?
It's the way we say it. Talk about sensitive Jews huh? Anything other than agreeing with a Jew is anti semetic.

Yup. We're all for Israeli Jews doing what they must to preserve their lives from the Muslims surrounding them that want to murder them, but we're the anti-Semites supposedly.

If they don't, your beef is with them.
My beef is with them -and the feds if they let them get away with it!!

Worry about it then. For now it's just fake news.
You need to gain an understanding of what fake news is ...and more importantly is not Both Sides Have Lost the Plot on What ‘Fake News’ Really Is

No, I have it down. Fake news is like when you blame Trump for not responding to a racist act that he had nothing to do with and has no responsibility to address. Yet you use it to stir up the illiterate masses.
You appear to have a problem with reading comprehension . At difference of opinion is not fake news.
Whitefish, Montana, rally held in solidarity with Jewish community

Trump followers????

Neo-Nazi website: Hamas member will speak at armed march in Montana to harass Jewish community

Hamas is a terrorist group

Any group siding with such a terror group is not friend of Trump
Another failed thread by guno.
Care to explain that? Are you going to say that It's "fake news" now?
No I call bullshit on the Op for saying terrorist are Trump supporters. When they will be for the party that cannot call a terrorist attack a terrorist attack. You know the Democrat party.
The KKK and neo Nazis are not terrorists? They have not voiced support for Trump. Don't try to make it about Obama. He was always cautious in his language so as not to make a situation worse and alienate out friends. But he always took necessary action.
Lol.

View attachment 105762
So...why bring a knife?

MISSOULA — Montana's governor and attorney general, its congressional delegation, the mayor of Whitefish, the Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes, more than 50 religious leaders and the Council on American Islamic Relations all asserted: Montana is not and will not become a place that tolerates threats and intimidation by white nationalists.

Tuesday, U.S. Sens. Jon Tester and Steve Daines, U.S. Rep. Ryan Zinke, Gov. Steve Bullock and Montana Attorney General Tim Fox sent a joint letter decrying the recent anti-Semitic language and actions targeting some residents and groups in Whitefish.

“Rest assured, any demonstration or threat of intimidation against any Montanan’s religious liberty will not be tolerated,” the letter said. “We say to those few who seek to publicize anti-Semitic views that they shall find no safe haven here.”

Whitefish, others push back against white supremacists

Would you rather he call attentions to some small group in montana and give them legitimacy or do what he was elected to do by working to make the country better?
You're trying to rationalize inaction. First of all - if the Jewish people of that town are being terrorized, something needs to be done to stop it. Secondly, calling attention to the situation is not " legitimizing " anything. People need to know what's going on in this country. To many people are unaware of this alt-right, neo Nazi horseshit and that allows it to grow and fester. It needs to be forced into the light of day so that it will crumble like a vampire from moral outrage by decent people.

I read the links provided. It's not Jewish people being terrorized, it's one business that is being targeted for protest. It's a real estate lady that started harassing the mother of a white nationalist type. They have the emails, and they re not advocating any violence, just protest and emails.
The Jew woman tried to intimidate someone and it backfired, they are now doing it to her. She went to the police, and they couldn't do anything since they are doing nothing illegal, just protests and emails. Yes, the neo-Nazis are assholes, but so was the Jew that started it. You can't just act like a douchebag and then complain when people do the same to you.

It's the way we say it. Talk about sensitive Jews huh? Anything other than agreeing with a Jew is anti semetic.

Think of what happened under hitler, it started with words against jews then 6 million were killed

Godwin’s Law Is Wrong: Trump Nazi Comparisons Are Legit
By Rmuse on Thu, Nov 17th, 2016 at 11:39 pm

"Trump supporters are sending messages threatening to send me and my ‘ilk’ to the gas chambers and ‘get ready for the trains.’”

Godwin's Law Is Wrong: Trump Nazi Comparisons Are Legit

Yet a rabbi is speaking at his inauguration and that gas chamber and train would include his daughter, son-in-law and grandkids

Trump is also an avid supporter of Israel

Trump is not some nazi

He is however concerned with the safety and security of the country and wants to move illegal criminals out of the country and block more refugee/immigrants from war torn countries and areas that are sources of terrorism from entering till they can be properly vetted.

Protecting the country and the citizens is what a government should be doing.

If you are not a criminal illegal immigrant or terrorist why are you concerned? Should we not try to make this a safer place for all citizens to live in?

Who will trump side with? The Jews or kkk?
Oh I think this is going to be fun....Watching you lefties have coronaries.
You survived gay marriage abortion and the aca I'll live.

Have you watched the Young Turks Election video? I'm not sure all the lefties will survive.

I recommend it. So funny.
We won't win control back unless Republicans live up to our expectations.

Demographic shift is still working to your favor. Especially if legal immigration is not curtailed.

You could just wait to win though importing poor voters instead of fighting any Contest of Ideas.

And someday, Rightwinger's dream will come true. Middle America will be completely and permanently marginalized, to be ignored and discriminated against forever.

Isn't that a great solution?

I think we win the battle of ideas. Unfortunately the people who agree with us don't vote. The people who need welfare and social security the most let themselves down. I believed in a liberal democratic society. Now we get to do things your way. Which the people will find they don't like. For example, take the lawsuit Trump is in right now. He purchased a golf course for dirt cheap. $5 million. But with the purchase came the liabilities that came with it. One of those was that every member has a refundable deposit. So if members want to quit, they get that deposit back. A bunch of people quit when Trump won. LOL. Now Trump won't pay them their REFUNDABLE deposits.

But his tactics work. Ok so some of those people are going to sue him but some are not. Half the people who wanted their money back changed their minds. They rejoined. So Trump's refuse to pay them the money they have coming saved him $10 million right there alone. Half the people decided to just stay members rather than fight Trump in court, especially with all the judges that will be in his pockets. The other half get a taste of what it's like doing business with Trump types. And you think this silver spooner is going to look out for you?

Think of what happened under hitler, it started with words against jews then 6 million were killed
You guys are way too sensitive. Get over your Jewy selves. We can make fun of blacks and greeks and muslims so you are no protected class. The Halocaust happened a long time ago my friend. Now you are just one nation of annoying foreigners. No ones putting you in ovens anymore so relax. You know America is more on your side than we are the Muslims. Lighten the fuck up!

And with Trump as president, political correctness out the fucking window jewz.

So sick of the Holocaust card being played. I've been called anti semite one too many times. Just because I don't agree with the himies I'm anti semetic? Well now I am officially thanks to you annoying fucking jews. LOL

Oh I think this is going to be fun....Watching you lefties have coronaries.
You survived gay marriage abortion and the aca I'll live.

Have you watched the Young Turks Election video? I'm not sure all the lefties will survive.

I recommend it. So funny.
We won't win control back unless Republicans live up to our expectations.

Demographic shift is still working to your favor. Especially if legal immigration is not curtailed.

You could just wait to win though importing poor voters instead of fighting any Contest of Ideas.

And someday, Rightwinger's dream will come true. Middle America will be completely and permanently marginalized, to be ignored and discriminated against forever.

Isn't that a great solution?

I think we win the battle of ideas. ...

You don't win the war of ideas. Hell, you guys haven't even tried to fight the war of ideas for decades.

It's all been identity politics and race cards. That WHY your side supports illegal and legal immigration to cause demographic shift.

Because you can't see your ideas to voters who look at issues.

So next time you call someone a "Christian man" we get to call you Hitler, because that's how genocide starts, with calling someone a man or woman along with their religion.

So sick of the Holocaust card being played. I've been called anti semite one too many times. Just because I don't agree with the himies I'm anti semetic? Well now I am officially thanks to you annoying fucking jews. LOL

It's more of a progressive tactic. If you dare criticize one, they accuse you of racism. Just like criticism of Obama can only mean you are racist.

Another failed thread by guno.
Care to explain that? Are you going to say that It's "fake news" now?
No I call bullshit on the Op for saying terrorist are Trump supporters. When they will be for the party that cannot call a terrorist attack a terrorist attack. You know the Democrat party.
The KKK and neo Nazis are not terrorists? They have not voiced support for Trump. Don't try to make it about Obama. He was always cautious in his language so as not to make a situation worse and alienate out friends. But he always took necessary action.
Lol.

View attachment 105762
So...why bring a knife?
I don't know Obama brought it up.

It's more of a progressive tactic. If you dare criticize one, they accuse you of racism. Just like criticism of Obama can only mean you are racist.
I agree. I'm so sick of it. They need an arbitrator

If you resist the urge to do it, that is one step in the right direction.

You shouldn't let the actions of progressive turds get to you. They are like petulant children. Just accept that fact and expect that type of behavior from them, then nothing surprises or upsets you.

Forum List

Back