Trump's Mob Ties

Why Do Trump Supporters Support Mobster Donald Trump?

• Trump supporters are stupid.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trump supporters are as evil as Trump.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Trump supporters hate Dems more than they love America.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trump supporters are mentally defective.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is no doubt Trump had to donate money to the Clinton Mob.....

Trump didn't have to donate money to anyone. Trump chose to get mobbed up long before he ever heard of the Clintons.

You LYING CONS always try to shift the blame. Trump is a mobster and you CONS know it. What does it make you CONS? Answer... Far worse than Trump.

There is no doubt Trump had to donate money to the Clinton Mob.....

Trump didn't have to donate money to anyone. Trump chose to get mobbed up long before he ever heard of the Clintons.

You LYING CONS always try to shift the blame. Trump is a mobster and you CONS know it. What does it make you CONS? Answer... Far worse than Trump.
You don't understand how the Clinton Mob works.....

Ted Cruz said it during the debates. It was fact checked and Ted Cruz told the complete truth. Trump is mobbed up.

Yes, Donald Trump has been linked to the mob | PolitiFact

PROOF: TRUMP IS A MOBSTER!

It's a proven fact. Trump is a mobster. OK CONS, why do you support a known mobster? Fire up your lying you pathetic slime.

I don't support either candidate, but I have to say, at this point? It's becoming increasingly clear to me, that the mafia are the only ones powerful enough to take on the entrenched, corrupt, criminal elite globalists that have co-opted the peoples interests in D.C. :lmao:

12496899.jpg

Forum List

Back