Trumps mastermind plan continues to work

Dogbiscuit

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2020
Its so interesting to see Trumps mastermind plan unfolding. How he has taken the lefts tactics and used it against them, including taking on China and restructured the worlds trade. Such a long list of accomplishments to benefit all Americans. He knew the cards were stacked against him when he ran in 2016, but it has been amazing to watch him slowly drain the swamp. Its so refreshing to know we will all be the beneficiaries of an America, that will be in such great shape after 4 more years of Trump.

Its so interesting to see Trumps mastermind plan unfolding. How he has taken the lefts tactics and used it against them, including taking on China and restructured the worlds trade. Such a long list of accomplishments to benefit all Americans. He knew the cards were stacked against him when he ran in 2016, but it has been amazing to watch him slowly drain the swamp. Its so refreshing to know we will all be the beneficiaries of an America, that will be in such great shape after 4 more years of Trump.
LOL!!! Trump hasn't drained the swamp, he's restocked it.

So true. Amazingly Trumpers can’t see it. He’s exploded the debt, yet millions of Americans live in poverty or near poverty. Millions lack HC and are saddled with enormous student loan debt. The war machine continues to grow unabated.

.... and he's left yet another (R) mess to clean up.

mastermind? shirley you jest!

index.jpg

So true. Amazingly Trumpers can’t see it. He’s exploded the debt, yet millions of Americans live in poverty or near poverty. Millions lack HC and are saddled with enormous student loan debt. The war machine continues to grow unabated.

I am really hoping that President Jorgensen fixes all of that.

The two party duopoly is much too strong and crooked to allow that.

I was making fun of you.

I was making fun of you.
I suspected as much. If you think dumb Don and Senile Joe are better choices than Jorgensen, you aren’t thinking straight.

I was making fun of you.
I suspected as much. If you think dumb Don and Senile Joe are better choices than Jorgensen, you aren’t thinking straight.

Jorgensen is not running for President.

But just for shits and giggles -

What do you like about her?
What qualifies her to be a better choice?
What makes her electable?

Her run for a house seat where she got less than 3% of the vote?

It appears that for the majority of her life she has been in academia.

And its not my fault that Trumps mastermind plan is coming to fruition.
I thought we all wanted to be free Americans.

I was making fun of you.

Just about any American would better than Joe or Don.

I was making fun of you.

Just about any American would better than Joe or Don.
Gipper,

I will bite... I think Joe is a solid candidate. Not perfect but he is electable (kind of important) and wants to at least bring some normality back...

Have we any proof that he isn't a decent guy trying to get things done... I will agree he some times takes the attainable good rather than the unattainable perfect...

Forum List

Back