Trumps letter of exoneration

What is up with this story that Trump thinks he is getting a letter of exoneration from Mueller. If Trump said that he is an idiot. The source who told CNN is an idiot. And CNN, Fox and the other news outlets are idiots for reporting on it. An investigator doesn't send letters exonerating people in the middle of investigations. The idea that Mueller would do this is ludicrous.

It's a funny parallel on the buzzpoint that the Right has been dwelling on regarding Comey writing an exoneration speech for Hillary before interviewing her. When will our drama news outlets and drama politicians going to grow up?!

Trump predicts exoneration in Russia investigation as allies fear a ‘meltdown’

there has been no exoneration of Donald, you brain dead loon.
I didn’t say there was. Re read the OP and don’t be so emotional

there was no emotion there was a reading of your o/p which was mistitled. if you were more careful in your titles, perhaps we'd bother reading the rest.
The title of the OP is the headline that I was bashing on. It sounds like you read the title and then reacted without reading the OP. Your emotion was in the reaction calling me brain dead without even trying to read or understand what I was saying.

again, no emotion.

but sarcasm doesn't read well on the interwebs. fwiw, I was surprised by the title coming form you. next time i'll read further.

Maybe because he knows there was no collusion...

And Trump is the president of the United States and its time to wrap up this investigation and free the president to concentrate on the people's business.
The president is free to do that right now but he obsesses like a child about anything negative that people say about him. If he is innocent of any illegal activity then he shouldn't be worried and should just ignore the left wing media and investigation until it concludes

Wrong. Trump knows all this Russia BS is just an attempt to derail his presidency. Slow it down, smear it, damage it. They couldn't beat him at the polls so they are engaged in gutter politics.
Of course they are playing gutter politics and so is he. The problem is instead of being a leader and rising above he plays the gutter games with them and makes things worse for himself. It’s all ego

What is up with this story that Trump thinks he is getting a letter of exoneration from Mueller. If Trump said that he is an idiot. The source who told CNN is an idiot. And CNN, Fox and the other news outlets are idiots for reporting on it. An investigator doesn't send letters exonerating people in the middle of investigations. The idea that Mueller would do this is ludicrous.

It's a funny parallel on the buzzpoint that the Right has been dwelling on regarding Comey writing an exoneration speech for Hillary before interviewing her. When will our drama news outlets and drama politicians going to grow up?!

there has been no exoneration of Donald, you brain dead loon.
I didn’t say there was. Re read the OP and don’t be so emotional

there was no emotion there was a reading of your o/p which was mistitled. if you were more careful in your titles, perhaps we'd bother reading the rest.
The title of the OP is the headline that I was bashing on. It sounds like you read the title and then reacted without reading the OP. Your emotion was in the reaction calling me brain dead without even trying to read or understand what I was saying.

again, no emotion.

but sarcasm doesn't read well on the interwebs. fwiw, I was surprised by the title coming form you. next time i'll read further.
I was going for shock factor. Works better for clickbait. See I’m learning ;-)

And Trump is the president of the United States and its time to wrap up this investigation and free the president to concentrate on the people's business.
The president is free to do that right now but he obsesses like a child about anything negative that people say about him. If he is innocent of any illegal activity then he shouldn't be worried and should just ignore the left wing media and investigation until it concludes

Wrong. Trump knows all this Russia BS is just an attempt to derail his presidency. Slow it down, smear it, damage it. They couldn't beat him at the polls so they are engaged in gutter politics.
Of course they are playing gutter politics and so is he. The problem is instead of being a leader and rising above he plays the gutter games with them and makes things worse for himself. It’s all ego

Why not ask The Left and Liberal Media to "Rise Above The Occasion" and broadcast actual real news instead of Democrat & Russian Propaganda?

Study: 91 percent of coverage on evening newscasts was negative to Donald Trump

Why not ask The Left and Liberal Media to "Rise Above The Occasion" and broadcast actual real news instead of Democrat & Russian Propaganda?

Did you read my OP? I called out the media

What about the rumor that Trump will fire Mueller before Christmas? I'm not saying it'll happen, but it would follow a pattern of the last time he tried to impress the Russians.

And this (3 days ago):

Hell even the Pope came out this week and slammed the liberal media for fake news, he said it was a sin what they are doing.

Hell even the Pope came out this week and slammed the liberal media for fake news, he said it was a sin what they are doing.
Link?

Pope Francis Slams 'Trickle Down' Economics and Greed at the Top
Pope Francis Slams Donald Trump's Notions of 'Radical Islam' | Time
pope.Sanders.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
The Trump Dossier research was actually initiated in 2015 by “a wealthy Republican donor who strongly opposed Mr. Trump,” according to the New York Times,

Trump called Mueller and gave him 2 choices: Exonerate me or get charged with prosecutorial misconduct and sedition

Link?

The Pope didn't say liberal journalists would burn in hell but he called their fake news a grave sin :ack-1:

Trump is just boasting to friends and advisers. Trump does this with everything. He also says one thing today and the opposite tomorrow. Listening to Trump is a waste of time. When the investigation is finished, Mueller with present evidence to the grand jury asking for more indictments. To congress he will give a report recommending charges against the president, if any. That will determine Trump's political future.

Link?

The Pope didn't say liberal journalists would burn in hell but he called their fake news a grave sin :ack-1:
And I asked for a link...

Nope. The Pope did not mention liberal media at all. He spoke out against 'sins of communication:' disinformation, or giving just one side, calumny that is sensationalized, or defamation, looking for things that are old news and have been dealt with and bringing them to light today."

In the United States, "fake news" is credited with helping Donald Trump win last year's presidential election. In Europe, false reporting has been linked with Islamaphobic attacks against Muslims.

Pope Francis: The media must not fall prey to the 'sin of communication'

Forum List

Back