Trump's latest EO will send health insurance premiums up by 25%

Trump's JEALOUSY of Obama has no bounds......and his cult members will swallow the extra costs of their insurance as yet another testament of their idolization of the cult leader........LOL

Remember when Trump stated that he would have a BETTER, CHEAPER and HC plan that would cover EVERYONE???

Well, well........one wonders if the health insurance hike will ONLY affect anti-Trumpsters......

Of course, Trump cult members are once again ready to be martyrs, so maybe the hike will be just another hard pill to swallow.

Trump's Surprise Decision on Healthcare Might Send Your Insurance Premium Up 25%

Might, lol. O jacked it up by 2500 a year on premiums. Speaking of your righteous concerns and sensibilities in reference to another thread....started by you, in regards to the Constitution, you had no problem with ocare being illegal and roberts carrying his sack to rewrite it.

Last edited:
Remember when Trump stated that he would have a BETTER, CHEAPER and HC plan that would cover EVERYONE???

Well, well........one wonders if the health insurance hike will ONLY affect anti-Trumpsters......

Of course, Trump cult members are once again ready to be martyrs, so maybe the hike will be just another hard pill to swallow.

Trump's Surprise Decision on Healthcare Might Send Your Insurance Premium Up 25%
You can't put a price on Liberty.
We can out a price on Nat. 50¢.

"Might".....*yawn*

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.

If you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance.

My plan will save you $2,500!

I can see you are upset about Obama being wrong on those issues. Are you just as upset about Trump being wrong on his claims? Why not?
I wasn't upset at all...I knew he was lying out his ass.

Meanwhile, some Hack at a hack blog saying something "might" happen doesn't cut shit.

Did you know Trump was lying i this video?

Republicans never wanted repeal and replace

They had no intention of replacing Obamacare

True, elected Republicans in Congress didn’t. Way too many cucks afraid of the media.

Conservatives do want to repeal it.

Obamacare's a republican idea.

Is the ACA the GOP health care plan from 1993?

Here's brer trump telling folks about the great great health care he's gonna give everybody. Been a couple years since he said it. Guess his supersized brain jumped to another great great idea.

I can see you are upset about Obama being wrong on those issues. Are you just as upset about Trump being wrong on his claims? Why not?

Meanwhile, some Hack at a hack blog saying something "might" happen doesn't cut shit.

True, elected Republicans in Congress didn’t. Way too many cucks afraid of the media.

Sorry... Mitt is NOT a republican. He's a never Trumper RINO McLame reincarnate dumbass that's butt hurt because Trump won the White House and he COULDN'T.

So democrats are so bereft of original ideas, that they have to steal shitty ideas from RINO dickweeds and make them their own.

Thanks for that unintentional admission.

The article is 2 years old and my insurance premium did not go up 25%.

We remember when Trump lied about having better, cheaper healthcare for everyone.

And everyone knew it was a lie – even those who voted for him.

We remember when Trump lied about having better, cheaper healthcare for everyone.

And everyone knew it was a lie – even those who voted for him.

My costs didn't go up. Don't know what your problem is.

It’s your Obamacare, own it.

Any changes made by Trump are his.

Wrong. Obamacare was designed to fail and skyrocket insurance premiums.

We warned you, you told us we were racist for daring to oppose it.
See, I don’t think Obamacare was designed to fail
or send premiums skyrocketing

IMHO, The purpose of Obamacare was to alleviate the burden
of medical costs associated with the influx of immigrants
that the government(taxpayers) cannot sustain

But, like every other act of Congress
that becomes the solution to ‘fix’ what is broken,
it is formed on the premise of assumption not logic

Instead of tackling/fixing the actual problems
they try to tackle/fix the consequences instead

You don’t put a bandaid on a wound that needs stitches

The insurance companies didn’t need the ACA
to raise the premiums, they raised the premiums
because they are losing money not raking in huge profits
like they were sold, bought and signed up for

"Might".....*yawn*

I kept my doctor.

I kept my insurance.

I saved a ton of money because of Obamacare. All preventative care became free to me. On just my ex’s colonoscopies alone we saved 5 grand. Then on my mammograms we saved more. I can list several situations that I saved a ton of money.

All Obamacare did was make my employer provided insurance better.

But this thread isn’t about Obamacare. It’s about how trump is screwing Americans, insurance costs & health care.

I guess the damage trump is doing to Americans is winning in your opinion.

Sorry... Mitt is NOT a republican. He's a never Trumper RINO McLame reincarnate dumbass that's butt hurt because Trump won the White House and he COULDN'T.

Yes, Mitt is a Republican. If you don't want him to be, then that's your problem.

Donny is rescinding the idiotic cost sharing reduction subsidies (aka CORPORATE WELFARE) from the ACA, a law which the vapid government worshipers of the left supported, this is called UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES and no matter how many thousands of times the partisan idiots get burned by them they still keep plowing ahead with ill conceived laws like the ACA.

You got what you wanted left wing dingbats, how you liking it now? I hope you choke on those higher costs because you're directly responsible for them.

"Might".....*yawn*

Two out of three ain't bad...I kept my doctor, I kept my plan but i did not save any money

I agree and my rates went up by 60% with the AOC in effect.

What is the AOC?

Sorry. I meant the ACA. LOL

Forum List

Back