Trump’s Labor Secretary has a lot to answer for in Epstein child molestation.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Trump’s Labor Secretary has a lot to answer for in Epstein child molestation case.

Judge: DOJ broke law by not conferring with victims of Jeffrey Epstein - CNNPolitics

Prosecutors Broke Law in Agreement Not to Prosecute Jeffrey Epstein, Judge Rules

Earlier this month, Sen. Ben Sasse, a Nebraska Republican who's a member of the Judiciary Committee, said he had received a letter from the Justice Department informing him that its Office of Professional Responsibility had "opened an investigation into allegations that Department attorneys may have committed professional misconduct" in their handling of a 2008 plea deal reached between Acosta, then the US attorney in Miami, and Epstein.

First, I can’t wait for Republicans to come out screaming Obama Obama.

His defense was that my shoddy work was reviewed and OK.

No matter how many times you break the law if there’s somebody there saying it’s OK I reviewed it, you still broke the law.

Another cabinet member.

And Republicans should be thrilled, it has nothing to do with Russia. It’s only about child molestation.

2AA23B54-18DE-4D37-9A4F-F291F2461C5F.jpeg

Trump’s Labor Secretary has a lot to answer for in Epstein child molestation case.

Judge: DOJ broke law by not conferring with victims of Jeffrey Epstein - CNNPolitics

Prosecutors Broke Law in Agreement Not to Prosecute Jeffrey Epstein, Judge Rules

Earlier this month, Sen. Ben Sasse, a Nebraska Republican who's a member of the Judiciary Committee, said he had received a letter from the Justice Department informing him that its Office of Professional Responsibility had "opened an investigation into allegations that Department attorneys may have committed professional misconduct" in their handling of a 2008 plea deal reached between Acosta, then the US attorney in Miami, and Epstein.

No matter how many times you break the law if there’s somebody there saying it’s OK I reviewed it, you still broke the law.

Another cabinet member.

And Republicans should be thrilled, it has nothing to do with Russia. It’s only about child molestation.
Is this the same Jeffrey Epstein who has hosted the Bubba Clinton at his "Lolita Island" pedo paradise several times?

Another cabinet member.

“I oppose the nomination of Alexander Acosta for Labor Secretary. His handling of a case involving sex trafficking of underage girls when he was a U.S. attorney suggests he won’t put the interests of workers and everyday people ahead of the powerful and well-connected.

... “I simply don’t believe Alexander Acosta’s record indicates that he would serve the workers of this country.”

--- Dianne Feinstein, two years ago

Another cabinet member.

Surely you don't believe that a rich person basically getting away with a crime is something that only Republicans ever allow?

Another cabinet member.

Well, derp, sounds to me like you'd be all in favor of arresting Epstein and squeezing his nuts, until he rats out all the sex preverts in his Rolodex.

You really certain you want that?

• Banned

Another cabinet member.

Surely you don't believe that a rich person basically getting away with a crime is something that only Republicans ever allow?
So….......Are you saying it’s OK?

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Another cabinet member.

That's a pretty dishonest response given that NOTHING I posted indicates that this is okay with me.

I'll ask again, do you believe that only Republicans make such deals that let criminals off with little to no punishment, because what you posted DOES indicate that that is what you believe.

Another cabinet member.

That's a pretty dishonest response given that NOTHING I posted indicates that this is okay with me.

I'll ask again, do you believe that only Republicans make such deals that let criminals off with little to no punishment, because what you posted DOES indicate that that is what you believe.
Mostly and only are different.

Another cabinet member.

So you truly believe that it is mostly one party or the other who makes these kinds of deals with the rich and or famous? That's just stupid.

A vacuous motherfucker said:
Something stupid
So you truly believe that it is mostly one party or the other who makes these kinds of deals with the rich and or famous? That's just stupid.

That's Deanturd for you.

When republicrats do stupid or illegal shit there are plenty of people who loathe democrooks who have no problem pointing it out, but when it comes to most of the liberal NPC's on the forum you can ignore 90% of them and still read the inane talking points from the remaining 10% who will dutifully parrot it.

It really speeds up the scrolling process.

I'm going to laugh if the investigation finally exposes Bill Clinton's little trips to the island after ditching his Secret Service detail.

Deanturd may well wish Acosta's DOJ cover up continued.

Another cabinet member.

The dems didn't put the guy in the cabinet.

Epstien initially got into the DOJ as a W appointee. In 2007, Acosta gave Epstien his non-prosectution agreement. Epstein had dem buds too.

But why Trump nominated this guy for a cabinet position, and why the Senate (no dems voted for him) confirmed him? .... makes you wonder if the FBI even BOTHERS to investigate .... And yah there's a McScab dig there ..... backgrounds.

Epstien initially got into the DOJ as a W appointee. In 2007, Acosta gave Epstien his non-prosectution agreement. Epstein had dem buds too.

But why Trump nominated this guy for a cabinet position, and why the Senate (no dems voted for him) confirmed him? .... makes you wonder if the FBI even BOTHERS to investigate .... And yah there's a McScab dig there ..... backgrounds.

Give me a break, Obama actually nominated a tax cheat to lead the IRS, and Dems voted the guy in.

BOTH parties do this kinda thing.

Give me a break, Obama actually nominated a tax cheat to lead the IRS, and Dems voted the guy in.

Seriously, you're comparing this guy to Geithner? If so, get the fuck out. LOL

I'm comparing nominating shitty people and those shitty people being confirmed. If you don't agree that it is true, you can GTFO.

I'm comparing nominating shitty people and those shitty people being confirmed. If you don't agree that it is true, you can GTFO.
GTFO. I've seen some logical phallacies (-: in comparisons from you moonbats on this board, but that one takes the teenage whore.

GTFO. I've seen some logical phallacies (-: in comparisons from you moonbats on this board, but that one takes the teenage whore.

This is why I generally avoid political message boarding, you post "both parties are shit" in any variation and invariably one moron or another comes around calling you the moon bat.

Another cabinet member.

No one in their correct mind would say it is ok!

Forum List

Back