Trump’s ”indignation & “demands” of the DOJ/FBI are only meant for his base

When was trumped warned?
By who, what was his name
This being denied every where

Asshole, the O/P had FIVE links to why and when the Trump campaign was warned,,,,,
Go back to bed and don't breed more idiots into this world. ..

I caught about 10 seconds on the news this a.m. that the Republicans in Congress (but no Democrats) are going to be looking at Classified information from the FBI about how this investigation proceeded. I thought it was the President who asked for this information. How are Congress Republicans only getting it?
WTF is going on? I mean that--I can't understand what this is about.

A bit of the"silver lining" on the above PARTISAN decision, is that forthcoming leaks are strictly in the cowardly GOPers' hands.

When was trumped warned?
By who, what was his name
This being denied every where

Asshole, the O/P had FIVE links to why and when the Trump campaign was warned,,,,,
Go back to bed and don't breed more idiots into this world. ..
All sourced from nbc - leftist garbage fake news.
All state "would probably try" to infiltrate.
These "would probably try" ""warnings"" (lol) came over a month after FBI looking to derail Trump campaign with illegal "collusion" investigation.
Thread is irrelevant - ASSHOLE.

As usual, the bullshit “anger’ by Trump and his lackeys in congress about WHY the FBI had an informant in his campaign, is just meant as a lame attempt to forewarn his “loyal base” of cult members, that what is about to be revealed by the Mueller investigation should not be trusted.

The reality IS that Trump and his corrupt cohort (5 of whom have already pled guilty and a bunch of others, indicted) WERE warned that Russians would try to infiltrate both campaigns.

Yet, NO mention is made by the nitwit-in-chief that he was warned of such an infiltration and that, conveniently, he chose to do nothing…….Now, the orange buffoon acts like he is a “victim” of his own negligence (or convenient collusion.)

See below how Trump was warned:

FBI warned Trump in 2016 Russians would try to infiltrate his campaign

The FBI warned Trump that Russia would try to infiltrate his campaign ...

Trump received FBI warning that Russians would try to infiltrate ...

FBI warned Trump that Russia would try to infiltrate campaign

FBI warned Trump that Russia would try to spy on his campaign
Is this why fast and furious contempt of Congress Eric holder is the one throwing the inky fit?
Look! Over there >>>>>>something completely different!

As usual, the bullshit “anger’ by Trump and his lackeys in congress about WHY the FBI had an informant in his campaign, is just meant as a lame attempt to forewarn his “loyal base” of cult members, that what is about to be revealed by the Mueller investigation should not be trusted.

The reality IS that Trump and his corrupt cohort (5 of whom have already pled guilty and a bunch of others, indicted) WERE warned that Russians would try to infiltrate both campaigns.

Yet, NO mention is made by the nitwit-in-chief that he was warned of such an infiltration and that, conveniently, he chose to do nothing…….Now, the orange buffoon acts like he is a “victim” of his own negligence (or convenient collusion.)

This entire thing has at least shown a bright light on how beyond corrupt the Republicans are. They will put their party and their dear leader above the country without batting an eye.

These "would probably try" ""warnings"" (lol) came over a month after FBI looking to derail Trump campaign with illegal "collusion" investigation.

MORON.........IF the FBI was trying to "derail" the orange charlatan's campaign, would they NOT have leaked that he was under surveillance and investigation???......Fucking YES or NO ???..........lol

MORON.........IF the FBI was trying to "derail" the orange charlatan's campaign, would they NOT have leaked that he was under surveillance and investigation???......Fucking YES or NO ???..........lol
The fuck they wouldn't. They already had their hidden spy in place - dummass. It's called "Look, we're your friends!"

An op can say anything just like you and your bro Jim jones

Glad you brought up Jim Jones........LOL

upload_2018-5-23_8-28-8.png

This entire thing has at least shown a bright light on how beyond corrupt the Republicans are. They will put their party and their dear leader above the country without batting an eye.

Congressional republicans(with very FEW exceptions) are COWARDS!!!

I caught about 10 seconds on the news this a.m. that the Republicans in Congress (but no Democrats) are going to be looking at Classified information from the FBI about how this investigation proceeded. I thought it was the President who asked for this information. How are Congress Republicans only getting it?

A bit of the"silver lining" on the above PARTISAN decision, is that forthcoming leaks are strictly in the cowardly GOPers' hands.
That's a pretty small patch of blue, in my opinion. This whole thing is wrong, imo.

I think I already knew that.

NEWS FLASH: The FBI investigates crimes. They heard from a diplomat that Papadopoulos was bragging he was getting dirt from the Russians on Clinton. So they investigated.

If Obama had some political motive for it, as a way to help the Dems, why didn't he use it? No one even knew about the Russian investigation involving the Trump campaign until after he was elected. It seems to me if the Dems were sneaking around trying to get dirt on Trump, the least they would have done is leak the investigation. Yet they didn't.
Pretty silly waste of a good "spy," if you ask me.
LOL Trump supporters are losing their minds.

The more deranged their Orange God becomes, the more deranged his obedient flock become.

It's a cause and effect kinda thing and you can count on it like the sun rising in the east.

Because they're in charge of the oversight. Expect corrupt govt appointees to be going to prison.

This cannot continue in America if it is to be healthy.

Bureaus formed on the basis of law cannot be perverted into political weapons. IMO, those that pushed things that way should be hanged.

Obama is one of them, Eric Holder another.
I don't see where this information was used as a political weapon. You don't hang Mueller or the FBI, Marion. They are doing their job. You don't like it because it might involve your favorite President, but your partiality needs to be beside the point in evaluating this. If Trump is innocent, they will come to that conclusion. What you have said in this post is exactly where Trump has been leading you for months and months--to completely demolish the FBI's credibility. Now why would he do that? He must be expecting to be found guilty of something or he wouldn't be bothering.

Quite a race...isn't it?

5 members of the campaign have pled guilty, while 10 members of
the combined FBI/DOJ, have been fired, forced to resign or demoted
for improper actions. Recommendations have already been received
from the IG for criminal charges against many of them.

I'm betting the DOJ/FBI are going to win this race. They will far outnumber
any Trump folks that get nailed.

....so Trump firing Comey and pushing out people surrounding him is "DOJ/FBI" winning the race....STUPID MUCH?

For all the bullshit Trumpsters are trying to push to date there has not been established even a SINGLE act of professional impropriety by DOJ/FBI with respect to Trump and his campaign.

NEWS FLASH: The FBI investigates crimes. They heard from a diplomat that Papadopoulos was bragging he was getting dirt from the Russians on Clinton. So they investigated.

If Obama had some political motive for it, as a way to help the Dems, why didn't he use it? No one even knew about the Russian investigation involving the Trump campaign until after he was elected. It seems to me if the Dems were sneaking around trying to get dirt on Trump, the least they would have done is leak the investigation. Yet they didn't.

The more deranged their Orange God becomes, the more deranged his obedient flock become.

It's a cause and effect kinda thing and you can count on it like the sun rising in the east.

Because they're in charge of the oversight. Expect corrupt govt appointees to be going to prison.

Bureaus formed on the basis of law cannot be perverted into political weapons. IMO, those that pushed things that way should be hanged.

The Congress is not engaging in oversight but obstruction. The last bit of information Rosenstein turned over to Congress was leaked less than 2 hours after it was turned over. Democrats are part of that oversight.

It is the FBI, DOJ and Congress that are being turned into political weapons. Trump is one and Nunes is another.

The fuck they wouldn't. They already had their hidden spy in place - dummass. It's called "Look, we're your friends!"

Yep, according to rightwingers FBI publicly T-boning Hillary 7 days out from election and concealing investigation into Trump campaign was an elaborate deep state plan to screw Trump and help Democrats.

facepalm-face-palm-facepalm-demotivational-poster-1223672935.jpg

CONGRESS is in charge of oversite of the president, why are they working with him?

CONGRESS is in charge of oversight,

NOT JUST REPUBLICANS....

Having ONLY Republicans involved makes this so called oversight a joke and only for POLITICAL PURPOSES....

you do know that, don't you?

EXACTLY what the republican president and the republican congress pawns FALSELY CLAIM was done to the president, someting for political purpose only, that they are calling for info on....

ARE ACTUALLY the ones doing something ordered by the president, for purely political reasons....

what a JOKE of a presidency....CROOKED AS THEY COME!

Yep, according to rightwingers FBI publicly T-boning Hillary 7 days out from election and concealing investigation into Trump campaign was an elaborate deep state plan to screw Trump and help Democrats.

facepalm-face-palm-facepalm-demotivational-poster-1223672935.jpg

Thousands of government emails some so classified only a few are authorized to view them, found on Anthony Wiener's laptop, explain how that's the FBI's fault?

Trump’s ”indignation & “demands” of the DOJ/FBI are only meant for his base

Trump's base is the 30 states he won while crushing Hillary like a bug.

Here, learn something so you can be a bit less of an ignorant cult member.....LOL

US map by population of VOTERS......
upload_2018-5-23_13-4-55.png

Forum List

Back