China gives Trump $1/2 billion loan. Then, ZTE is off the hook; no tariffs

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
Definitely not a good look for Trump. If the left hadn't cried wolf about everything that ultimately doesn't matter (like Stormy Daniels) then maybe they'd get some more people rallied around this, which could actually be something damning against him. Instead, people who aren't already on the Trump hate train aren't going to pay attention.

Definitely not a good look for Trump. If the left hadn't cried wolf about everything that ultimately doesn't matter (like Stormy Daniels) then maybe they'd get some more people rallied around this, which could actually be something damning against him. Instead, people who aren't already on the Trump hate train aren't going to pay attention.
Are you joking? Remember, long before Stormy Daniels and the Russia investigation Trump was boasting that he could murder someone in broad daylight in the middle of New York City and not lose a single vote. He is 100% correct to think so little of his despicable base.

Are you joking? Remember, long before Stormy Daniels and the Russia investigation Trump was boasting that he could murder someone in broad daylight in the middle of New York City and not lose a single vote. He is 100% correct to think so little of his despicable base.
Look at the other side and you will find the same lack of discrimination.

Trump will be mocked and hated for decades over his corruption, scandals and treason.

The left has to a corrupt, disgusting, uninformed troll before we can test your hypothesis.

The left has to a corrupt, disgusting, uninformed troll before we can test your hypothesis.
There he goes!

The Clintons´ notorious medical examiner

You won't hear me argue for Trump being a good guy without many, many faults. You will hear me argue against all his supporters being bad people though. Just like how i don't think people are on the left are bad people either. If you think either side are bad people then you're a useful idiot.

After China finances a Donald Trump project in Indonesia, Trump gives China a sweet deal. Even the Murdoch-owned Wall Street Journal said China won this one:
In Trade War With U.S., China Gets the Upper Hand

See
Trump backs away from China trade war, while a Trump development gets a $500 million Chinese loan
Trump Indonesia Real Estate Project Gets Chinese Government Ally

We are witnessing corruption at its worst as Trumps becomes richer thanks to his position as President.

Sad.

Not that it makes any difference to you little commies, but the ZTE deal was costing AMERICAN companies work. It caught the slopes by surprise and they got serious about tariffs....Trump has agreed to a framework where they cut the trade deficit IN HALF....over $300B. Sorry to break up your short-dick circle-jerk, but that's what's happening.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
After China finances a Donald Trump project in Indonesia, Trump gives China a sweet deal. Even the Murdoch-owned Wall Street Journal said China won this one:

See
Trump backs away from China trade war, while a Trump development gets a $500 million Chinese loan

We are witnessing corruption at its worst as Trumps becomes richer thanks to his position as President.

Sad.

Not that it makes any difference to you little commies, but the ZTE deal was costing AMERICAN companies work. It caught the slopes by surprise and they got serious about tariffs....Trump has agreed to a framework where they cut the trade deficit IN HALF....over $300B. Sorry to break up your short-dick circle-jerk, but that's what's happening.

What is a “slope”?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You won't hear me argue for Trump being a good guy without many, many faults. You will hear me argue against all his supporters being bad people though. Just like how i don't think people are on the left are bad people either. If you think either side are bad people then you're a useful idiot.
The only supporters of his I have a problem with are the ones who supported him in the primaries. Never before have so many Americans openly supported the greater evil.

The only supporters of his I have a problem wit are the ones who supported him in the primaries. Never before have so many Americans openly supported the greater evil.
safe-home-golf-torre.jpg

The only supporters of his I have a problem wit are the ones who supported him in the primaries. Never before have so many Americans openly supported the greater evil.
safe-home-golf-torre.jpg
Is that supposed to mean anything to me?

safe-home-golf-torre.jpg
Didn´t Trump called the Clintons criminals repeatedly during his campaign?

safe-home-golf-torre.jpg
Didn´t Trump called the Clintons criminals repeatedly during his campaign?
Yeah but Trump doesn’t believe most, if any, of the shit he says.

See

Sad.

I hate to spring this on you but that’s what trade wars do: they cost jobs. The Chinese telecom company was SPYING on Americans. You think that there should be no consequences for that because jobs were lost?

Forum List

Back