Trump's immigration speech. More Vague and more Gloom

by post 4 hitler is invoked

--LOL

what a bunch of shit for brains the lefties are on this board

--LOL

We can't afford to secure the border. We can afford millions of illegals and hill's ten million refugees.

Send the refugees back to where they came from.

Q; Why won't Hillary go to Mexico
A; Because she would have to face the press

Think about that

Listened entire Trump speech......... He maintained his white base but no way he gain Hispanic votes. IMHO...... Totally discombobulated.

Wouldn't surprise me if his Hispanic support in the polls shows him down in the teens after this. At this rate non-whites will probably vote against him at over 80% on election day.

This guys nutz.

Listened entire Trump speech......... He maintained his white base but no way he gain Hispanic votes. IMHO...... Totally discombobulated.

With that one speech, Trump has ensured the Democrats will have the Hispanic vote for a generation or more

With that one speech, Trump has ensured the Democrats will have the Hispanic vote for a generation or more
Quite the opposite...and that scares the hell out of you....

Hitlery knows it too, and she surrendered the point immediately...

Quite the opposite...and that scares the hell out of you....

Hitlery knows it too, and she surrendered the point immediately...

Talk is cheap and lots of rotten beans. This I can tell you ........... Trump will lose most of Hispanic supporters. GUARANTEE. Mark my word and remember me before this day end.

Forum List

Back