Trump's immigration reform platform vs. Latino voter statistics

because he is destroying the GOP
It deserves to be destroyed. They betrayed their constituents with becoming bedfellows with Dems. Then, as party of principles again, would rise as Phoenix from the ashes.
;

What GOP values were there in the first place?

The GOP bays at the Moon about "Not Wanting Government Involved in Health Care", then wants to pass a Constitutional Amendment Banning a Constitutionally Protected Medical procedure?

The GOP demands that "The Government Not Between a Doctor and Patient", but at the same time wants a law that ban contraception. A medicial decision reached between a doctor and his/her patient.

Or how about how the Republicans want to "Get to the bottom of Hilary Clinton's Private Email Server", Karl Rove used a Private Server during his time at the White House and did not shit about it.

Or how all those missing Hilary Clinton emails that the Republicans are so sure contain secure communication? Not one goddamn word, no fucking action taking on the Twenty-Two Million Missing Emails from the Bush43 White House.

Love those Republican Values.
Do you want to be a dickhead looking for a fight?

and Make Mexico pay for it.

how?

not sure. have any ideas?

1. Impound all remittance payments derived from illegal wages
  2. Increase fees on all temporary visas issued to Mexican CEOs and diplomats (if necessary cancel them);
  3. Increase fees on all border crossing cards
  4. Increase fees on all NAFTA worker visas from Mexico
Done...that's his plan btw
Fine, but in no1, how do we determine what is a remittance?

2. I simply a bad idea. With Nafta our economy is tied to Mexican CEO's.

3. Fine

4. I'm honestly not sure that that is legal under Nafta. But regardless, it's a bad idea to make it harder for US companies to have needed workers ... esp legal ones.

video at the site. You want to Ignore the ANGER that the American citizens have. then cut your own throats. they are FED UP

snip;
The Black Female Trump Supporter Who Goes Off On The Illegal Alien-Hiring City Council

19Aug, 2015by Scott McKay

You’ll find this worth watching, without question. It’s a response to the controversial actions of the city council in Huntington Park, California, which appointed a pair of acknowledged illegal aliens to city jobs, and one former resident was incensed…

Here’s a transcript, via Breitbart…

Screen-Shot-2015-08-18-at-10.09.21-AM-640x480.png

…undocumented illegal immigrants who have been assigned to the position of commissioner.

The Huntington Park City Council is being paid with taxpayers’ money to do a job within rules and regulations. According to your board behind you, it says, “Where there is no vision, the people perish.” I want to paraphrase that and say: Where there is no law, the people perish.

In the U.S. we have one rule of law. I also want to talk about the Fourteenth Amendment, which was added to the Constitution in regards to blacks being given birthright citizenship because blacks helped build this country, including the White House—twice.

(Interjection: Right on!)

Please do not tarnish the name of black slaves by comparing them to your plight. There’s no comparison. None.

all of it here:

The Black Female Trump Supporter Who Goes Off On The Illegal Alien-Hiring City Council | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

video at the site. You want to Ignore the ANGER that the American citizens have. then cut your own throats. they are FED UP

snip;
The Black Female Trump Supporter Who Goes Off On The Illegal Alien-Hiring City Council

19Aug, 2015by Scott McKay

You’ll find this worth watching, without question. It’s a response to the controversial actions of the city council in Huntington Park, California, which appointed a pair of acknowledged illegal aliens to city jobs, and one former resident was incensed…

Here’s a transcript, via Breitbart…

Screen-Shot-2015-08-18-at-10.09.21-AM-640x480.png

…undocumented illegal immigrants who have been assigned to the position of commissioner.

The Huntington Park City Council is being paid with taxpayers’ money to do a job within rules and regulations. According to your board behind you, it says, “Where there is no vision, the people perish.” I want to paraphrase that and say: Where there is no law, the people perish.

In the U.S. we have one rule of law. I also want to talk about the Fourteenth Amendment, which was added to the Constitution in regards to blacks being given birthright citizenship because blacks helped build this country, including the White House—twice.

(Interjection: Right on!)

Please do not tarnish the name of black slaves by comparing them to your plight. There’s no comparison. None.

all of it here:

The Black Female Trump Supporter Who Goes Off On The Illegal Alien-Hiring City Council | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

This story has already been posted and as pointed out in the other instances, this is ONE person. Trump would be lucky to even get 10% of black voters.

because he is destroying the GOP
It deserves to be destroyed. They betrayed their constituents with becoming bedfellows with Dems. Then, as party of principles again, would rise as Phoenix from the ashes.
;

What GOP values were there in the first place?

The GOP bays at the Moon about "Not Wanting Government Involved in Health Care", then wants to pass a Constitutional Amendment Banning a Constitutionally Protected Medical procedure?

The GOP demands that "The Government Not Between a Doctor and Patient", but at the same time wants a law that ban contraception. A medicial decision reached between a doctor and his/her patient.

Or how about how the Republicans want to "Get to the bottom of Hilary Clinton's Private Email Server", Karl Rove used a Private Server during his time at the White House and did not shit about it.

Or how all those missing Hilary Clinton emails that the Republicans are so sure contain secure communication? Not one goddamn word, no fucking action taking on the Twenty-Two Million Missing Emails from the Bush43 White House.

Love those Republican Values.
Do you want to be a dickhead looking for a fight?

I just love how you RePugs Respond to the truth.

22,000,000 Bush43 White House Emails go missing...not one word.

Karl Rover uses a private server for HIS White Emails....not one word.

8f71b596d70d8e9fe26cdc17eb19aee7.jpg
Mommy…mommy!!! …...but they did it too!!! Fucking cry baby.

View attachment 47786

Calling out the hypocrites is all.

You people to nail Hilary Clinton to door over her emails and did jack shit over 22,000,000 missing bush emails.

Calling out the hypocrites is all.

You people to nail Hilary Clinton to door over her emails and did jack shit over 22,000,000 missing bush emails.
Bring them to court as much as I care. Clinton needs to answer legally. Drag fucking Karl Rove to court, I do not like that fat fuck anyway.

View attachment 47786

If your going to bitch, whine, moan and complain about Hilary Clinton and her emails, but do nothing when 22,000,000 emails disappear from the Bush43 White House do nothing then you using a double standard.

If you going to bitch, whine, moan and complain about Hilary Clinton using a Privte Server, but do nothing Karl Rove's use of a Private Server when he at the White House then your using a double standard.

Your hypocracy is blatant and easily understood.

Ye Olde RepubliCon Double Standard.

"Don't do as I say, don't do as I do. But watch the fuck out when your caught doing exactly what I did."

First, before anyone gets all too excited or gets mad and flames, just read.

4.) I am not going out on a limb when I remind that it's always about "intent versus perception". Indeed, Trump may even mean well with US-Latinos, but now remains to be see as to how they react.

My sense is that, once US-Latinos see the proposed attack on the 14th amendments to the US Constitution and the point blank accusations made against a sovereign state, namely, Mexico, that US-Latinos, citizens who vote, are going to react very, very negatively to this. And I mean: VERY.

That brings me to my last point: part of the crux of Trump's argument is that the country of Mexico, meaning, the Mexican government, is doing this to us vis-a-vis illegal aliens, very deliberately. That is some pretty aggressive saber rattling, to say the least.

Therefore, it will be very interesting to see what Latino polling in the next months says about this.

Jeb just came out against the 14th amendment, so as far as latino (non Cuban) voters go, I doubt the gop is going to get more than 10% regardless of whom they run.

I predicted last year that Hillary is going to get 80% of the Latino vote. I may have to adjust that figure upwards.

Righties just don't get it.

They scream and they holler, but they just don't get it.

Oh, and they don't know how to read an OP.
There is a reason why Republicans should WANT illegal immigrants to remain in the USA and to be provided with a path to citizenship: the issue of abortion. Foreign born Latinos oppose abortion by a margin of nearly 2-to 1.
On the issue of abortion, Hispanics overall have long been more likely to say it should be illegal in all or most cases. Over the last decade, this view has not changed much among all Hispanics, with between 51% and 57% saying abortion should be illegal in all or most cases (Pew Research Center, 2014c)...
Foreign-born Latinos oppose abortion by a margin of nearly 2-to-1: 60% say it should be illegal in all or most cases, while just 35% say it should be legal. By contrast, 51% of U.S.-born Latinos think abortion should be legal, while 43% think it should be illegal.
See Views of Abortion

View attachment 47786

If your going to bitch, whine, moan and complain about Hilary Clinton and her emails, but do nothing when 22,000,000 emails disappear from the Bush43 White House do nothing then you using a double standard.

If you going to bitch, whine, moan and complain about Hilary Clinton using a Privte Server, but do nothing Karl Rove's use of a Private Server when he at the White House then your using a double standard.

Your hypocracy is blatant and easily understood.

Ye Olde RepubliCon Double Standard.

"Don't do as I say, don't do as I do. But watch the fuck out when your caught doing exactly what I did."
You need to read what I posted (#90) before you start crying peckerhead. Apparently you use your pecker for thinking. What a fucking whining pussy!!!

So Jebbie wants his wife to be deported? She a Non-Cuban Hispanic. What about his children will they be allowed to stay in the country while Mommie is sent away?

How will the comb-over king get Mexico to pay for the wall he says he would build?

The amount of RWNJ stupid on this thread is nothing less than mind-numbing.

Are you yahoos even capable of reading anything before you scream like banshees?

Again, conservatism = laziness. It's a condition that takes over when you stop engaging, stop caring, and stop seeking solutions and just give up.

Not just lazy or uncaring. It's the stunning lack of willingness to think for yourself is mark of a true Conservative. They would rather be told what to think, when to think and how to think rather than think for themself. The true Conservative is a lemming at heart.

I doubt it would cost 400 billion to build the wall if the project was properly managed, and not bogged down with environmental bullshit and bureaucratic nonsense like the fence was.

Even at 10 million dollars a mile a 1933 mile long wall would be less than 20 billion dollars. Incidentally 10 million per mile is how much it costs to build a 4 lane highway through an urban area.

Usual horseshit from the right

USA
According to MI DOT
Quote:
A mile of freeway through an urban area costs approximately $39 million, while a mile of freeway through a rural area costs approximately $8 million.

Make the illegals dig a border trench and wall

and Make Mexico pay for it. they have no DESIRES to keep their own people in their shithole

Someone should dig a mote around your trailer park

Is there a trailer park that would be willing to have him. My guess is he pays his Moms rent to live root celler.

Forum List

Back