Trump's first 7 Days have been Amazing

Trump leadership style reminds me of the company commander who in the middle of a heated battle, tells the troops to, "fix bayonets" and then yells "charge". Which sends the enemy soldiers into a panic of mass unorganized retreat and defeat.

Basically, that is what Trump has done to the Democrat party. ...... :thup: ..... :cool:

And really now, partianshit is what it's all about.

But I am puzzled at the silence from the legions of people screaming about how Obama's use of executive orders circumvented the legislative process and threatened the nation.

Oh see, that was all different then.

But I am puzzled at the silence from the legions of people screaming about how Obama's use of executive orders circumvented the legislative process and threatened the nation.
What Trump is doing now is a CORRECTIVE measure to the unConstitutional EOs by Obama, largely, and enacting unfulfilled laws passed in prior years.

And Mexico is paying for Don's wall! Oh so refreshing!!
As long as the Wall gets built.....I don't care who pays for it. ...... :cool:

It might (and it is a longshot) lower the illegal immigration numbers. But it also lowers the chances that the illegals go back home at all.

The wall will be the single most expensive piece of infrastructure in the history of our country. And it won't work. It does not stop airplanes or tunnels. It is hugely expensive to build and maintain. And it is defeated by a ladder.

I think repaying the $2.8 trillion the federal gov't owes social security first?
The wall *can* work very well to stop illegal immigration just as walls stopped East Germans from migrating out of the Red Block during the Cold War.

And there is no reason for the federal government to repay the Social Security debt since these are held in the form of interest paying bonds.

The problem is that when Social Security redeems those bonds the fucking Federalis need to honor them.

Welcome back Sunni, hope you are doing ok...

With Trump, it's the End of the World as we know it! :eek:

He has had a busy week....and he made the press follow his fake popular vote fraud story instead of covering in depth the detrimental thing he did with a stroke of a pen....

"With Trump, it's the End of the World as we know it! "

Yeah, end of the world, especially leftist world.

Previous presidents have been judged by what they had accomplished after 100 days in office.

Trump has shattered that convention by a mile.

While other presidents where still picking out wall paper and furniture for the Oval Office during their first week in office.

A man of boundless energy, Trump hit the ground running starting on day 1

Illegal immigration, breaking bad trade agreements, constructing the Wall, economic punishing of sanctuary cities, building oil pipelines, Chicago gun violence, beefing up border security, bringing the EPA to heel, threatening corporations for building factories overseas, reduced role in NATO, etc., etc., etc.

Trump is the best thing that has happened to America in decades. .... :thup: ... :thup: .... :cool:
Sunni Man you must realize that Pres DJ Trump is no particular friend of Sunni's or Shia's.

Why your enthusiasm?

I myself feel like Trump is a breath of fresh air.

He is like a Reagan with actual balls.

Will be interesting if anyone from around the globe takes him on face to face however.

The Chinese are traditionally cowards and bullies (Tibet etc). I think they will back down.

Putin and Trump are best friends, so no worries there.

Japan is on their knees as we speak.

Mexico and Germany are b!tching already.

It has been an amazing 7 days indeed. You are right about that.

Sunni Man you must realize that Pres DJ Trump is no particular friend of Sunni's or Shia's.

Why your enthusiasm?

I'll be devil's advocate and jump in...

Why it should be matter to Sunni, he's American.

Why is it assumed that leftist represents Muslims in this country? I believe they do not. Large majority of American Muslims do not support jihadists, and don't want open borders and letting people who cannot be vetted to come over. Unlike all of the American left, most Muslim American oppose abortion, same sex "marriage", etc.

Although Trump is playing tough on immigration, he's closer to American Muslims than left will ever be.

Previous presidents have been judged by what they had accomplished after 100 days in office.

Trump has shattered that convention by a mile.

While other presidents where still picking out wall paper and furniture for the Oval Office during their first week in office.

A man of boundless energy, Trump hit the ground running starting on day 1

Illegal immigration, breaking bad trade agreements, constructing the Wall, economic punishing of sanctuary cities, building oil pipelines, Chicago gun violence, beefing up border security, bringing the EPA to heel, threatening corporations for building factories overseas, reduced role in NATO, etc., etc., etc.

Trump is the best thing that has happened to America in decades. .... :thup: ... :thup: .... :cool:

TELL THAT TO OUR FRICKIN SOLDIERS!!

If / when he flattens Raqqa how will you respond?
Trump is not gong to flatten Raqqa

Isn't Raqqa already flattened?
I dont think so. We have not recaptured it yet, have we?

When we go into the city, there will be a lot of collateral damage, but we are currently still trying to cut the city off, are we not?

Even afterwards, the damage to the city will be huge, but most of the structural construction will still be standing.

Forum List

Back