Trump’s Favorite Pastor Claims Democrats Worship Pagan God Moloch

Another bizarre rant from the pastor who predicted civil war if Trump is impeached.

Progressive Secular Humanist -

Demons for Democrats: Robert Jeffress, Texas megachurch pastor and one of Trump’s closest spiritual advisors, claims Democrats worship Moloch, the demon god of the Old Testament.

Who?? Moloch? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

This Democrat for one never heard of Moloch and I'm sure that most have not.

Jeffress is a dangerous idiot. The attempt to literally demonize Democrats is childish and unAmerican, as is the assumption that everyone must worship some god.

And while Jeffress may be an idiot, he manages to influence the thinking of President Donald Trump, the Idiot-in-chief.

Folks, this is the type of person who has Trumps ear. Republicans: Please explain how that is not downright scary ? :icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

Another "bizarre" anti-Trump and anti-Christian post.
How is it anti Christian? I would think that invoking Pagan gods is anti Christian. Do you think that Jeffress represents Christianity? For that matter does T-Rump ?
President Trump is the President of the United States. He says he is a Christian. It makes no difference what I think concerning his religious type choice. Many are Christians yet they have not lived their lives in perfection and that is because they are still a work in progress. I do think for the time he is and was the best choice for president given to the people which is not a reflection of his beliefs or faith as God rules the hearts of men. Per Jeffress, I do not know him but per Democrats worshiping Moloch as you say in your post he may have a very good point there when babes in the wombs are sacrificed and the cells are used in everything from vaccines to soda pop and Stars Bucks Coffee.

How is it anti Christian? I would think that invoking Pagan gods is anti Christian. Do you think that Jeffress represents Christianity? For that matter does T-Rump ?
President Trump is the President of the United States. He says he is a Christian. It makes no difference what I think concerning his religious type choice. Many are Christians yet they have not lived their lives in perfection and that is because they are still a work in progress. I do think for the time he is and was the best choice for president given to the people which is not a reflection of his beliefs or faith as God rules the hearts of men. Per Jeffress, I do not know him but per Democrats worshiping Moloch as you say in your post he may have a very good point there when babes in the wombs are sacrificed and the cells are used in everything from vaccines to soda pop and Stars Bucks Coffee.
That is quite an unhinged ridiculous rant Bubba. !! Baby parts in vaccines and soda pop??:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg: Yup. I can see how you would be a Trump supporter:1peleas::1peleas:

A couple of things here.......................

First off, didn't Jesus Himself say "judge not lest you be judged"?

Second, how in the hell can this pastor know what each and every Democrat in the nation is doing for spirituality?

That is quite an unhinged ridiculous rant Bubba. !! Baby parts in vaccines and soda pop??:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg: Yup. I can see how you would be a Trump supporter:1peleas::1peleas:
So you say.

Use of Aborted Fetal Tissue in Vaccines and Medical Research Obscures the Value of All Human Life. - PubMed - NCBI

Senomyx - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Senomyx

Senomyx is an American biotechnology company working toward developing additives to ... HEK293 cells are a cell line widely used in biological and medical research, immortalised through a genetic modification ... We also expect expanded commercialization of food products containing our savory flavor ingredients and ...

Fighting Agenda21: February 2018
Every time you purchase mass-produced processed "food" from the likes of Kraft, PepsiCo, or Nest-lee, you're choosing, whether you realize it or not, to feed your family not only genetically engineered poisons and chemical additives, but also various flavoring agents manufactured using the tissue of aborted human babies.

It's true: A company based out of California, known as Senomyx, is in the business of using aborted embryonic cells to test fake flavoring chemicals, both savory and sweet, which are then added to things like soft drinks, candy and cookies. And Senomyx has admittedly partnered with a number of major food manufacturers to lace its cannibalistic additives into all sorts of factory foods scarfed down by millions of American consumers every single day.

Known as "HEK-293," the aborted human fetal cell line used by Senomyx is manipulated to evaluate how the human palate will react to synthetic flavors used in the production of processed foods. Since most processed foods on the market today are hardly food to begin with, and typically lack any real flavor or appeal on their own, chemical companies like Senomyx are hired to develop artificial ones (which are often deceptively labeled as "natural flavors") in order to make them taste like real food.

A couple of things here.......................

First off, didn't Jesus Himself say "judge not lest you be judged"?

Second, how in the hell can this pastor know what each and every Democrat in the nation is doing for spirituality?
At no time did Jesus ever say accept, enable and agree with evil deeds; nor did any of the disciples.

Another bizarre rant from the pastor who predicted civil war if Trump is impeached.

Demons for Democrats: Robert Jeffress, Texas megachurch pastor and one of Trump’s closest spiritual advisors, claims Democrats worship Moloch, the demon god of the Old Testament.

Jeffress is a dangerous idiot. The attempt to literally demonize Democrats is childish and unAmerican, as is the assumption that everyone must worship some god.

And while Jeffress may be an idiot, he manages to influence the thinking of President Donald Trump, the Idiot-in-chief.

Folks, this is the type of person who has Trumps ear. Republicans: Please explain how that is not downright scary ? :icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

He's probably correct

Figuratively, if not literally, he is absolutely correct.

Democrats support abortion, which is the cold-blooded murder of innocent children. They've made it an essential part of their ideology and agenda. And those that they don't kill outright, they support indoctrinating and brainwashing into all manner of bizarre and immoral sexual perversions.

Figuratively, morally, this puts them in the same league as the ancient worshippers of Moloch, who practiced child sacrifice.

Trump is not a Christian but just because YOU don't know who/what Moloch is doesn't mean that others don't. You'd be surprised

^ Thats exactly the kind of thing Moloch would say. Ill be keeping my eye on you.

Moloch

0_nEEy5wLCxUydhPFX.jpg

Moloch is the guy that the ancients sacrificed their babies to. Some draw parallels between that and those that promote as many abortions as possible, that's all. Differences of opinion and the freedom to speak, nothing to have a cow over.

These crazy primitive cults that have been crawling around here for a few decades seem to have produced a bumper crop of nutjobs, including this jeffress. It is scary. The idiot in the Oval Office was also yammering about graham-cracker the other day. Our foreign and domestic policies should not be determined by people who are addicted to fairy tales and sci-fi.

Use of Aborted Fetal Tissue in Vaccines and Medical Research Obscures the Value of All Human Life. - PubMed - NCBI

Senomyx - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Senomyx

Senomyx is an American biotechnology company working toward developing additives to ... HEK293 cells are a cell line widely used in biological and medical research, immortalised through a genetic modification ... We also expect expanded commercialization of food products containing our savory flavor ingredients and ...
Thank you. I stand corrected. But the fact is, as you have documented that even the Catholic Church permits it and I don't have a problem with it either. This does not in any way negate the fact that Jeffress is a sick fuck and so is Trump , which , after all is the subject of this thread,

Fighting Agenda21: February 2018
Every time you purchase mass-produced processed "food" from the likes of Kraft, PepsiCo, or Nest-lee, you're choosing, whether you realize it or not, to feed your family not only genetically engineered poisons and chemical additives, but also various flavoring agents manufactured using the tissue of aborted human babies.
Agenda 21?? Give me a fucking break!!

What the hell give you the right to spout of that? The stuff that people do in certain groups is about as demonic as you can get. As soon as humans look away or shamed for voicing concerns, the drumbeat of insanity takes hold. If agendas stopped and gains accrued were built on foundation then it would help. But it does not. It continues. The price of freedoms is vigilance. And we the people have failed. We have let the edge take over as the drumbeat of discourse grows.

Forum List

Back