Trump's economy

We are seeing more operations in threat of being taken over by banks than any time since drought in 2012 caused so much damage. Most operations are one bad year from bankruptcy.

The productivity gains were bought with debt in many cases, lower prices make paying the debt harder. This of course will eventually bring production back in line as marginal farms close. It is called an economic cycle, not Trump economics as the OP moronically suggested.

So, Trump likes to take credit for the economy. Here's a nice map he can show people.

Essentially farmers are getting the shit kicked out of their pigs day in, day out. -13% seems to be the best projected rate this year.
63eb66051fa752f4ff5f2d1e4ed402c9

https://uk.yahoo.com/finance/news/b...rmers-want-trump-end-trade-war-123443562.html
/----/ AHHHH GEEEEE another fake, phony, fraudulent computer model like the one that had 3,000 dead in PR and the Goreball Warming computer model that has temps increasing 1/4 degree in 100 years.
show me the evidence.jpg

And by the way, I live in the midwest and our economy is booming despite your cherry picked pig map.

Not for the Ag industry it is not.
One industry =/= the economy.

Hack

True, but some industries have a larger impact on the economy than others. Think of the damage the housing industry did.
View attachment 216783

Yep, that is a good representation of our economy right now

The farmer of course, but even subsidies cannot over come the loss of a market for your crop.

There is no market loss, prices are down. Try again.

There is a market loss thanks to the trade war. We have clients with SoyBeans they cannot sell right now as there is nobody to buy them or the price to sell them is below the cost to harvest them.

And by the way, I live in the midwest and our economy is booming despite your cherry picked pig map.

Hack

True, but some industries have a larger impact on the economy than others. Think of the damage the housing industry did.
View attachment 216783

/----/ And here's one of Obozo's Tent Cities. A good representation of Obomanomics.
iu

There is a market loss thanks to the trade war. We have clients with SoyBeans they cannot sell right now as there is nobody to buy them or the price to sell them is below the cost to harvest them.

That is what crop insurance covers and the insurance company usually requires a harvest to get actual yield figures.

The farmer of course, but even subsidies cannot over come the loss of a market for your crop.

/----/ Farmers have had to deal with things like this from day one, politics, drought, hail storms. bumper crops, lean crops, pestilence lack of workers.....

Hack

View attachment 216783

It is a representation of you pretending to be in the middle.
We went through an entire summer with little rain but here you are celebrating the farmers plight with the rest of the hack lefties.

Virtually all indicators on the economy are up but you dumbfucks look for the niche in order to have a reason to bitch.

Hack

View attachment 216783

/----/ And here's one of Obozo's Tent Cities. A good representation of Obomanomics.
iu

/----/ AHHHH GEEEEE another fake, phony, fraudulent photo.

Hack

View attachment 216783

We went through an entire summer with little rain but here you are celebrating the farmers plight with the rest of the hack lefties.

Virtually all indicators on the economy are up but you dumbfucks look for the niche in order to have a reason to bitch.

I am not celebrating anything, I am presenting facts. I know that for you sheep facts are something you run from, but not everyone is like you.

The crops are doing fine, you have no idea what you are talking about.

https://nass.usda.gov/Statistics_by..._Condition/2018/20180910-MO-Crop-Progress.pdf

Corn is slightly worse off than last year and beans are in better condition.

/----/ Farmers have had to deal with things like this from day one, politics, drought, hail storms. bumper crops, lean crops, pestilence lack of workers.....

This is true, that is why the idiot in the White House starting a trade war just aggravated it.

I am not celebrating anything, I am presenting facts. I know that for you sheep facts are something you run from, but not everyone is like you.

https://nass.usda.gov/Statistics_by..._Condition/2018/20180910-MO-Crop-Progress.pdf

...and yet in your post #26:

"We have clients with SoyBeans they cannot sell right now as there is nobody to buy them"

Hack

View attachment 216783

Drought hitting Missouri farmers hard, leading to much smaller yields for some

Back to ignore you go hack

...and yet in your post #26:

"We have clients with SoyBeans they cannot sell right now as there is nobody to buy them"

Yes, the beans are doing great in the field, at one point the USDA predicted record setting yields, though they have backed off them a bit as the harvest is getting started. Couple this with the 2nd most acres of beans ever planted and then throw in China looking else where and it is a recipe for disaster for many farmers.

This is true, that is why the idiot in the White House starting a trade war just aggravated it.
/----/ He's trying to fix a broken, lopsided system of tariffs or do you think they were Even Steven to begin with?
U.S. Trade Deficit by Country, with Current Statistics and Issues
BY KIMBERLY AMADEO
Why America Can't Just Make Everything It Needs
Updated July 25, 2018
The United States has the world's largest trade deficit. It's been that way since 1975. The deficit in goods and services was $566 billion in 2017. Imports were $2.895 trillion and exports were only $2.329 trillion.

The U.S. trade deficit in goods, without services, was $810 billion. The United States exported $1.551 trillion in goods. The biggest categories were commercial aircraft, automobiles, and food. It imported $2.361 trillion. The largest categories were automobiles, petroleum, and cell phones.

View attachment 216783

Drought hitting Missouri farmers hard, leading to much smaller yields for some

Back to ignore you go hack

One small part of Missouri, I provided the condition report for the whole state, not one county. Farmers with low yields will be covered by crop insurance, those who cannot sell their product or for whom the price drops below the cost of harvest have no such resource.

Also, from the USDA and not a local news station...

USDA Forecasts Record High Corn Yield and Soybean Production for 2018

Average corn yield is forecast at 178.4 bushels per acre, up 1.8 bushels from last year. If realized, this will be the highest yield on record for the United States.

You brain dead sheep always think your tiny little part of the country is representative of the whole, and it never is

Hack

View attachment 216783

iu

/----/ AHHHH GEEEEE another fake, phony, fraudulent photo.
/----/ OK, fair enough. Here's the evidence:
obama tent cities at DuckDuckGo

/----/ He's trying to fix a broken, lopsided system of tariffs or do you think they were Even Steven to begin with?
U.S. Trade Deficit by Country, with Current Statistics and Issues
BY KIMBERLY AMADEO
Why America Can't Just Make Everything It Needs
Updated July 25, 2018
The United States has the world's largest trade deficit. It's been that way since 1975. The deficit in goods and services was $566 billion in 2017. Imports were $2.895 trillion and exports were only $2.329 trillion.

The U.S. trade deficit in goods, without services, was $810 billion. The United States exported $1.551 trillion in goods. The biggest categories were commercial aircraft, automobiles, and food. It imported $2.361 trillion. The largest categories were automobiles, petroleum, and cell phones.

We have a trade deficit because we the people choose to buy things made in other countries, something we should be free to do without the nanny state trying to make it more expensive for us to do so.

You people pretend like we have no tariffs on other people's goods, but that just is not true...

Tariff Databases | USITC

It is funny that one of our biggest areas of imports is also one of our biggest areas of exports. It is almost like it is all working together in a circular system.

Forum List

Back