Trump is right on "3000 Puerto Rico" death claim

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
In most storms, the number of deaths in determined strictly by the number of bodies that are killed in the storm.

If you are walking along a street during a hurricane, and a refrigerator is flying down the street too, and you get hit in the head by the fridge and die, you are a victim of the hurricane.

Ditto if you are in an area that gets 4 feet of rain and you drown.

But the Maria deaths that President Trump is being blamed for are just a statistical exercise where the number of "excess" deaths are compared with the number of "normal" deaths and the excess blamed on Trump

Its a load of shit, designed to hurt the President that has nothing to do with reality.

when the US killed hundreds of thousands with the Hiroshima & Nagasaki A-bombs the death counts were compiled from immediate deaths, and deaths related to radiation poisoning, burns, broken bones, infections, cancers, anything related to residual effects resulting in deaths.

I don't see why a death toll count from a hurricane would be any different. Everyone that dies from the effects of a hurricane will not be dying right off the bat.

Trump is WRONG as he typically is wrong about a lot.

when the US killed hundreds of thousands with the Hiroshima & Nagasaki A-bombs the death counts were compiled from immediate deaths, and deaths related to radiation poisoning, burns, broken bones, infections, cancers, anything related to residual effects resulting in deaths.

I don't see why a death toll count from a hurricane would be any different. Everyone that dies from the effects of a hurricane will not be dying right off the bat.

Ok----but Trump did not DROP the Hurricane. People die in snow storms----
for all kinds of reasons------car accidents, hypothermia (Typically ---a drunk who
falls asleep in a snow drift) "I ran out of insulin" >>> diabetic ketoacidosis.
I have never seen the death toll blamed on GOVERNOR CUOMO

for all kinds of reasons------car accidents, hypothermia (Typically ---a drunk who

Trump FAILED to properly have emergency efforts marshalled into PR to handle the resulting effects of the hurricane.

That is why Trump owns the 3K deaths, because he failed to properly have the needed resources available to address the aftermath.

3K US citizens died on Trump's watch. That is a PR 9/11.

Trump FAILED to properly have emergency efforts marshalled into PR to handle the resulting effects of the hurricane.

That is why Trump owns the 3K deaths, because he failed to properly have the needed resources available to address the aftermath.

I have worked in large hospitals----most of my adult life-----Deaths in
NATURAL DISASTER is called "ACT OF GOD" The statement
that "he failed to have needed resources available" is pure conjecture---
RESOURCES FOR LOCAL DISASTER is a function of THE STATE. In
fairly rare cases-----the place can be declared a "DISASTER AREA"--and
then, sometimes, the federal government does something

In most storms, the number of deaths in determined strictly by the number of bodies that are killed in the storm.

If you are walking along a street during a hurricane, and a refrigerator is flying down the street too, and you get hit in the head by the fridge and die, you are a victim of the hurricane.

But the Maria deaths that President Trump is being blamed for are just a statistical exercise where the number of "excess" deaths are compared with the number of "normal" deaths and the excess blamed on Trump

Its a load of shit, designed to hurt the President that has nothing to do with reality.

Ah yes, moving figures around to pretend that people didn't die.

Trump had ample ability to have the responsible agencies make the appropriate responses, pre & post Maria.
Trump failed to do that.
We have to remember that this is PR, an island full of 'brown' people. Trump likes white folk.
These people are US citizens BUT they have no voting rights for say, a US POTUS election.
Trump had no reason to make the proper response to Maria because he knew he would not take a hit politically.
Trump allowed US citizens to die because he is a politician.
This crap response by Trump would not have happened on the US mainland, or Hawaii, where folks can vote for a POTUS election.

That is what Fema is for but the Republicans always fail. Like Bush did.

The PR Democrats first said that it was 16, then 64, then 5000, and then 3000 deaths.
The American taxpayers forgave $10 billion in loans to PR and gave them $32 billion in aid.
The crooked Dem politicians have been caught hoarding relief supplies.
The PR Democrats are liars, greedy and incompetent.
But of course the Press is using the Hurricane to trash President Trump.

puerto-rico-san-juan-mayor-trump-ben_garrison.jpg

/----/ Are you increasing the numbers of Americans killed on 911 by including the ground zero cancer deaths of first responders? Because if you are, then it makes your precious Muslime Jihadist look even worse.
9/11’s Second Wave: Cancer and Other Diseases Linked to the 2001 Attacks Are Surging
9/11-related cancer and other diseases are surging
With the exception of the Civil War battle of Antietam, more American lives were lost on September 11, 2001, than on any other day in U.S. history: 2,996 people were killed—265 on the four hijacked planes, 125 at the Pentagon and 2,606 at the World Trade Center and surrounding area. More than 411 emergency workers died on 9/11, and the total number of rescue and recovery workers who have died has more than doubled since the attacks, to 1,064 as of July, according to data obtained exclusively by Newsweek from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health.

Democrat Politicans say “You never want a serious crisis to go to waste.” ……because it’s another great opportunity to steal from the public and divide people.

/----/ Are you increasing the numbers of Americans killed on 911 by including the ground zero cancer deaths of first responders? Because if you are, then it makes your precious Muslime Jihadist look even worse.
9/11’s Second Wave: Cancer and Other Diseases Linked to the 2001 Attacks Are Surging
With the exception of the Civil War battle of Antietam, more American lives were lost on September 11, 2001, than on any other day in U.S. history: 2,996 people were killed—265 on the four hijacked planes, 125 at the Pentagon and 2,606 at the World Trade Center and surrounding area. More than 411 emergency workers died on 9/11, and the total number of rescue and recovery workers who have died has more than doubled since the attacks, to 1,064 as of July, according to data obtained exclusively by Newsweek from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health.

That's on G. W. Bush; happened on his watch.

Now, that's funny stuff....except those resources were sent.

The PR Democrats first said that it was 16, then 64, then 5000, and then 3000 deaths.
The American taxpayers forgave $10 billion in loans to PR and gave them $32 billion in aid.
The crooked Dem politicians have been caught hoarding relief supplies.
The PR Democrats are liars, greedy and incompetent.
But of course the Press is using the Hurricane to trash President Trump.

View attachment 216787

They'll never comprehend. They're raging with hate.

True or not, when you choose to live in the path of numerous hurricanes, on an island ran by filthy scum dims, I don't have any sympathy for them.

That is what Fema is for but the Republicans always fail. Like Bush did.

Failed in what ? they failed to PREDICT where the winds would blow and upon
what the rain would fall? and WHO would not know what da hell to do?

That's on G. W. Bush; happened on his watch.

Katrina happened on Dubya's watch.

Mr. Bush was blamed for the catastrophe but of course he wasn't at fault either.

Corrupt libs absconded with the money to shore up the levies. The people ignored the evacuation orders, and they wondered why so many drowned. Thousands went to the Superdome and desecrated the place. the joint was a sty after the waters abated. Should have been pristine

Well then you find out if the deaths are due to your claim. How is it the people responsible for the infrastructure aren’t to blame?

I see you’re a very shallow human to blame one person for a natural disaster he had no hand in. But you are a fking leftist

Forum List

Back