“Trumps dwindling fan base”...Do you know of anybody who has jumped off the train?

Sure, and let's ignore the 3 million jobs he's already created. To you, that's bad news.
3 Million People Have Found Jobs Since Trump Took Office

3 million in 17 months, that is an average of 194,000 a month. Worse than the average for each of the 3 years before Trump took over

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Tell that "terrible news" to women, blacks, and Hispanics, who were out of work for those 3 years before Trump took over.

The unemployment rate for each of those had been dropping for 6 years prior to Trump taking over. Nothing changed under Trump

Nothing changed except economic policies, which were reversed. Obama said Trump's policies would destroy the economy, now he's trying to take credit for the results of those policies (as are you). Sorry pal but you don't get to have it both ways.

Obama was a piece of shit, 2nd worst president ever. Using him as your bar is pretty pathetic

2nd to Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 million in 17 months, that is an average of 194,000 a month. Worse than the average for each of the 3 years before Trump took over

Tell that "terrible news" to women, blacks, and Hispanics, who were out of work for those 3 years before Trump took over.

The unemployment rate for each of those had been dropping for 6 years prior to Trump taking over. Nothing changed under Trump

Nothing changed except economic policies, which were reversed. Obama said Trump's policies would destroy the economy, now he's trying to take credit for the results of those policies (as are you). Sorry pal but you don't get to have it both ways.

Obama was a piece of shit, 2nd worst president ever. Using him as your bar is pretty pathetic

Which is exactly what you were doing.

No, I am giving facts, not making subjective comments about them.

2nd to Trump.

No, so far Trump has been better. He is second only to Bush II

Which is exactly what you were doing.

No, I am giving facts, not making subjective comments about them.

I see. So this comment is not a comparison to Obama?

I keep hearing Tards make the claim that people are bailing off the Trump Train. Does anybody here know of anyone who started out a supporter and no longer is?

No one except some guy named Michael Cohen.

2nd to Trump.

No, so far Trump has been better. He is second only to Bush II

Better at what...being a racist bully?

I keep hearing Tards make the claim that people are bailing off the Trump Train. Does anybody here know of anyone who started out a supporter and no longer is?
Once a racist and low life you'll always be...that's what trump minions are.

The Party Of Filth has demanded that we become racists again. It won’t be long before Ragheads are relegated to the back of the bus.
Lol so you are a proud racist.

Forum List

Back