Trump's done. Advocating for Ethnic Cleansing is a huge no-no.

When you are a politician, you humor your crazy supporters, you don't correct them or criticize them.

Unless of course you are Mr. Sanders. In that case, you angrily lash out at them, give them a nasty lecture, and tell them they don't know shit. :lmao: Nothing like belittling your supporters to make yourself well liked.

Bernie Sanders is honest.

No he isn't. He's a lying sack of shit politician. I caught him in one. He has been a Senator all through Hillary's term as Secretary of State. Then, when the media interviewed him, he complained that he didn't know why she wouldn't come down strongly one way or another on the TPP.

IOW. . . He is covering for her. Because he knew, while she was in Asia and the Pacific rim negotiating this deal, damn well what her position is. THAT MEANS, he is lap dogging for her and has no intention what so ever of being the eventual nominee. THUS, he was LYING. In other words, he is the typical politician, and he is not running a real campaign. This is why there are no real donors to his campaign, it is just a ruse to get the stupid and apathetic radical left fired up for when he eventually endorses Hilliary.

He isn't really running, he's her puppet. What do you suppose will be his reward? I position in her administration or more power on the Hill? Either way, he is a calculating and lying SOB. You're a fool if you believe he is being genuine.

I don't suppose it matters, the elites have already decided for use that the Republicans get to control the White house next time around, so it's pretty worthless to speculate on.

I use to listen to him on Fridays the Thom hartmann show. Sellouts don't say the things Bernie says.

You Republicans are liars or stupid. Remember you said Clinton was a liberal? Then you say there's no difference because the Clinton's are rich too. So you want it both ways. You said Obama is a liberal but then the next day you argue how he serves the rich and the rich getting richer on his watch is his doing.

You guys are too stupid to take seriously.

. . . . who are "you guys?" I'm not a "republican" or any sort of statist. Anyone that believes a Clinton is liberal is an idiot. I agree, Republicans are too stupid to take seriously. The only thing that is worse is someone that follows sites like, "occupy democrats." :lmao:

I don't feel like arguing with you. Wait till the convention. If you think the Bern is serious, then just wait and watch. If I'm wrong, he'll campaign till the end and try for the nomination. Otherwise, he'll roll over and endorse Hillary. Anyone that unites with and campaigns for a Clinton is a lying sneaky SOB. And I still maintain that is what he is doing. He is motivating radical leftists that would otherwise have nothing to do with the Democratic Party so they don't have time to organize legitimate and effective opposition in the Green Party. He is poison.

I voted for Clinton. It was the last time I voted for a major party. Then I got an education and learned the truth about the main stream political parties.

I haven't voted in a presidential election since '04. All the elections are rigged and fixed. If you think you have a choice, or there is any semblance of fairness afforded to the population, you are living in an illusion. Good luck with your electoral fantasies.

Honestly, I find it very hard to believe that Trump has gone through life appearing as a bigot, and still succeeding... and had no idea his real or true character is such?

IS this just a ''show'', as in show business, him monopolizing on reaching out to those that hate all Muslims, and those that hate all Mexicans, who really don't have representation by other Republicans or attention from all the other candidates for what they feel is most important?

Will trump drop this rhetoric after the primaries if he wins and pull to the center?

Who the heck are his political advisers?

This reminds me of how Hitler drew the Germans in to his lair.... not saying he's a Hitler, not at all saying that, but this is familiar....how easily people can be drawn in to support someone....with a common hatred.

When you are a politician, you humor your crazy supporters, you don't correct them or criticize them.

Unless of course you are Mr. Sanders. In that case, you angrily lash out at them, give them a nasty lecture, and tell them they don't know shit. :lmao: Nothing like belittling your supporters to make yourself well liked.

Bernie Sanders is honest.

No he isn't. He's a lying sack of shit politician. I caught him in one. He has been a Senator all through Hillary's term as Secretary of State. Then, when the media interviewed him, he complained that he didn't know why she wouldn't come down strongly one way or another on the TPP.

IOW. . . He is covering for her. Because he knew, while she was in Asia and the Pacific rim negotiating this deal, damn well what her position is. THAT MEANS, he is lap dogging for her and has no intention what so ever of being the eventual nominee. THUS, he was LYING. In other words, he is the typical politician, and he is not running a real campaign. This is why there are no real donors to his campaign, it is just a ruse to get the stupid and apathetic radical left fired up for when he eventually endorses Hilliary.

He isn't really running, he's her puppet. What do you suppose will be his reward? I position in her administration or more power on the Hill? Either way, he is a calculating and lying SOB. You're a fool if you believe he is being genuine.

I don't suppose it matters, the elites have already decided for use that the Republicans get to control the White house next time around, so it's pretty worthless to speculate on.

I use to listen to him on Fridays the Thom hartmann show. Sellouts don't say the things Bernie says.

You Republicans are liars or stupid. Remember you said Clinton was a liberal? Then you say there's no difference because the Clinton's are rich too. So you want it both ways. You said Obama is a liberal but then the next day you argue how he serves the rich and the rich getting richer on his watch is his doing.

You guys are too stupid to take seriously.

. . . . who are "you guys?" I'm not a "republican" or any sort of statist. Anyone that believes a Clinton is liberal is an idiot. I agree, Republicans are too stupid to take seriously. The only thing that is worse is someone that follows sites like, "occupy democrats." :lmao:

I don't feel like arguing with you. Wait till the convention. If you think the Bern is serious, then just wait and watch. If I'm wrong, he'll campaign till the end and try for the nomination. Otherwise, he'll roll over and endorse Hillary. Anyone that unites with and campaigns for a Clinton is a lying sneaky SOB. And I still maintain that is what he is doing. He is motivating radical leftists that would otherwise have nothing to do with the Democratic Party so they don't have time to organize legitimate and effective opposition in the Green Party. He is poison.

I voted for Clinton. It was the last time I voted for a major party. Then I got an education and learned the truth about the main stream political parties.

I haven't voted in a presidential election since '04. All the elections are rigged and fixed. If you think you have a choice, or there is any semblance of fairness afforded to the population, you are living in an illusion. Good luck with your electoral fantasies.

The reasons America sucks is because of bad citizens who don't vote.

Talk to me when you vote. Otherwise you don't matter.

were did the "ethnic cleansing" come from?....because he said we are looking into it?....

Replace Muslim with Jew or Christian.

Most of the world outside of the conservosphere is going to latch on to this..
latch on to what?....something you are speculating on?.....if some righty would have said the same shit about obama if he said "we are looking into it"....you would have been all over the guy sallow....how about you let the guy actually say it before you start putting words in his mouth?....

The actual exchange:

At a Trump campaign rally in Rochester, New Hampshire a man took the microphone and said, “We have a problem in this country. It’s called Muslims.”

“We know our current President is one,” he added. “You know he’s not even an American.”

“We need this question,” Trump replied.

Then things turned even darker.

“That’s my question. When can we get rid ‘em?” the man said.

Trump was unphased at the suggestion of cultural genocide. “We are going to be looking at a lot of different things. A lot of people saying that,” Trump said.

Man Asks Trump: ‘When Can We Get Rid’ Of All The Muslims In America? His Answer Was Horrifying.
did he say one of the things we are looking into is "ethnic cleansing"?....i did not see it there....

Ahahaha what is this like the 15th time someone has declared Tump's campaign over? The establishment and libs in particular are livid that none of their anti-free speech gotcha crap is working on Trump :laugh:

You, Vigi, have always been the easiest to refute, excepting 007 and two who have been banned, as you were for three months because you could not refute so got stupid.

Ethnic cleansing, either of Muslims or Hispanics or both, is a losing hand for Trump.
Thank you for the info. Didn't know Vigilante and 007 got banned.
I did not say 007 was banned.

"Trump's done. Advocating for Ethnic Cleansing is a huge no-no."

Trump never 'started' to begin with, given the fact he's not a serious candidate, and was never going to be the nominee.

But yes, this is yet another hit taken by the GOP, further confirmation of the bigotry that manifests among republicans, of bigots and racists being attracted to the republican agenda, of a republican party hostile to immigrants, minorities, diversity, and dissent, making it that much more difficult for the GOP nominee, whomever that might be.

And indeed, rather than denouncing the ignorance and hate exhibited by his supporter, Trump later only made matters worse by attempting to propagate the ridiculous lie that the president is 'waging war' on Christians, true idiocy that couldn't be further from the truth.

were did the "ethnic cleansing" come from?....because he said we are looking into it?....

I'm telling you people don't care. It'll only improve his numbers.

Trumps incapable of a gaffe

It might improve his numbers with Republicans, who at this point, has show itself to be a reactionary, xenophobic, theocratic party of folks that want a white Christian nation. But this means he's done in the General election. The American people will never elect a person that has said something like this.

Trump's Town hall started with a question that was phrased something like: "You know what are biggest problem is? Muslims. Our current President is a Muslim. Muslims are in training camps. When are we going to do something about that?"

Trump's response? "We are looking into it".

Stick a fork in this. It's over.

Hell, I disagree with the premise. Who in their right mind honestly thinks that Muslims are America's biggest problem?

Religion in general is "problematic", but the first amendment outlines how it should be dealt with in our society. Singling out any one religion, however, for expulsion flies in the face of the core values of America.

Trump's Town hall started with a question that was phrased something like: "You know what are biggest problem is? Muslims. Our current President is a Muslim. Muslims are in training camps. When are we going to do something about that?"

Trump's response? "We are looking into it".

Stick a fork in this. It's over.

Hell, I disagree with the premise. Who in their right mind honestly thinks that Muslims are America's biggest problem?

Religion in general is "problematic", but the first amendment outlines how it should be dealt with in our society. Singling out any one religion, however, for expulsion flies in the face of the core values of America.
The cult will change the so called "core" values. The cult has it's own values. No more talk of this value nonsense or you will be sent to the detention centers for transport to one of the Mexican/Muslim Concentration Camps.

Enthic cleansing? Seriously?

Let's ignore the fact Islam isn't an ethnicity. He still never advocated killing all Muslims.

Trump really manages to being out the stupid in people. Whether they are for or against him.

Enthic cleansing? Seriously?

Let's ignore the fact Islam isn't an ethnicity. He still never advocated killing all Muslims.

Trump really manages to being out the stupid in people. Whether they are for or against him.
Ethnic cleansing refers to both the expulsion or killing of ethnic or religious groups. You can argue with the dictionaries for including religion in with ethnicity. They are the ones who defined the meaning of the term.

You libs have already started ethnic cleansing via abortion.

Bingo. I've never seen anything like it, how they stood up for that PP over the little babies body parts being sold. and they're freaking out over some STUPID question.

the dems and libs are scared shitless of Trump, so is most of the media and the establishment GOP. He is exactly what this country needs and his poll numbers confirm that a large number of americans are fed up with the bullshit we have been getting from both parties and lifetime politicians.

You know what are biggest problem is?
Fag ass swallowers

no kidding, when just a question can freak them out to the point of fainting and condemning someone to hell over it. good grief. we have way more important stuff to worry over

I'm telling you people don't care. It'll only improve his numbers.

Trumps incapable of a gaffe

It might improve his numbers with Republicans, who at this point, has show itself to be a reactionary, xenophobic, theocratic party of folks that want a white Christian nation. But this means he's done in the General election. The American people will never elect a person that has said something like this.
You would be surprised. I didn't think the American people would ever elect a guy as dumb as GW, but they did. I didn't think think they would vote for a black man, but they did. And I never thought a woman would be president, and here Hillary can smell it. It seems like she is blowing it but that's just the corporate media screwing with her. But it is working. Even my father who LOVED the Clinton's is saying, "yea, she isn't trustworthy". Wonder where he heard that?

I don't want America to ever have 50% Muslim population. If that's wrong, I don't want to be right.

Forum List

Back