Trump's Daughter Speaks Out on Charges of Sexism

I'm glad that Trump is talking about the things that matter. Things, like Bill Clinton being married to Hillary, which makes her the wife of a serial adulteress. With something as relevant as that, it is only natural that we put the economy, national defence, racial tensions, Middle Eastern genocide, and domestic terrorism on the back burner.

Sayyyyy.......

----- doesn't that also make Rump the wife of a serial immigrant?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Actually what I am responding to is Jillian's blinders when it comes to assholes on her side of the political Aisle.

-- and that's not the topic. Ergo -- fallacy. You're employing Tu Quoque to commit an ad hom.

Nice attempt to steer the conversation in another direction, but not successful.

Thanks, but I think it was.

Clinton is a cad, pure and simple. Yet is politics are" good" by your sides metrics so he gets a pass, no matter what actual harm he causes women, as opposed to Trump, who's current crimes consist of being mean (and he's mean to men and women at the same time).

He is, but in different ways. That's more nearly the actual topic here.

I don't have a "side" btw. I'm not a Clinton fan. Your fallacy well is deep, Grasshopper.

Its a derivative topic, and I didn't see "conversation director" on your T-Shirt.

I swear the fits Trump sends people into are almost as comical as the BDS's we used to see.

Actually what I am responding to is Jillian's blinders when it comes to assholes on her side of the political Aisle.

-- and that's not the topic. Ergo -- fallacy. You're employing Tu Quoque to commit an ad hom.

Nice attempt to steer the conversation in another direction, but not successful.

Thanks, but I think it was.

Clinton is a cad, pure and simple. Yet is politics are" good" by your sides metrics so he gets a pass, no matter what actual harm he causes women, as opposed to Trump, who's current crimes consist of being mean (and he's mean to men and women at the same time).

He is, but in different ways. That's more nearly the actual topic here.

I don't have a "side" btw. I'm not a Clinton fan. Your fallacy well is deep, Grasshopper.

yeah, but marty showed his true colors and i'm bored pretending he has anything of value to say for the time being

"True Colors"? Is that code for "Disagreed with Jillian and thus pfffftttt..."

Typical Trump ....

My daddy gave me a job so that proves he is not sexist

People are not stupid. She is where she is because SHE IS DONALD'S DAUGHTER!

Forum List

Back