Trumps Civil War

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Beating up on little girls and women. Poor Donnie.

The Guardian:

"In short, like the Beatles, Trump is now bigger than Jesus in the eyes of his cultlike fanbase. For them, what does not kill him makes him stronger. This is why the consequences of Wednesday are harder to discern."

"It is true Trump will have to fight the next election with a millstone around his neck. His Democratic opponent will surely warn against re-electing a man who, as school textbooks will forever record, abused his office, obstructed Congress and seems disposed to do so again."

Trump’s impeachment may be just another battle in the US's civil war

Trump1.jpg

The Guardian:

"In short, like the Beatles, Trump is now bigger than Jesus in the eyes of his cultlike fanbase. For them, what does not kill him makes him stronger. This is why the consequences of Wednesday are harder to discern."

"It is true Trump will have to fight the next election with a millstone around his neck. His Democratic opponent will surely warn against re-electing a man who, as school textbooks will forever record, abused his office, obstructed Congress and seems disposed to do so again."

Trump is not bigger than Jesus. He is a politician that has been doing ok with his policies and their results.

The rest is lefty hysteria.

Civil war? Seems to me liberals are doing their level best to provoke one which is even more idiotic than their whole "impeachment" song and dance. I suppose they're actually convinced global warming is going to fry us all so what they do really doesn't matter.

Civil war? Seems to me liberals are doing their level best to provoke one which is even more idiotic than their whole "impeachment" song and dance. I suppose they're actually convinced global warming is going to fry us all so what they do really doesn't matter.
Civil war? Cut the head off the snake! :lmao:

Civil war? Cut the head off the snake! :lmao:

Exactly what American voters did in the last Presidential election.

The Guardian:

The Guardian is so impartial, even handed and objective.

iu

Forum List

Back