Trump's "brilliant" genre of diplomacy solving world problems

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
It is rather unbelievable just how much of an idiot Trump really is......Without any grown-ups willing to stand up to this childish bully, lets review the clown's genre of diplomacy......

Regarding the issues of Russia's meddling in our election, Trump states:

Trump says he believes Putin's election meddling denials - CNNPolitics

Trump Says Putin 'Means It' About Not Meddling - The New York Times

Trump: I Believe Putin “Means It” When He Denies Election Meddling ...

Regarding the issue of Russia's intrusion in Syria and annexing chunks of the Ukraine, Trump states:
TRUMP: I COULD SOLVE SYRIA CRISIS BY ASKING PUTIN TO ‘DO ME A FAVOR’
Trump stated, "......if Vladimir Putin were sitting next to me at a table instead of one of the others and we were having dinner the other night in Canada, I could say, ‘Would you do me a favor? Would you get out of Syria?’ ‘Would you do me a favor, would you get out of Ukraine? You shouldn’t be there. Just come on,” he said.
Trump: I could solve Syria crisis by asking Putin to “do me a favor”

Regarding the issue of KJU's threat of his nuclear arsenal, Trump states:

Trump claims he has 'largely solved' North Korea problem - Channel ...

Trump Claims Has 'Largely Solved' North Korean Nuclear Crisis

Trump claims he has 'solved' the North Korea nuclear problem

images

This idiot-in-chief is a JOKE.......but not a funny one and certainly a danger to ALL of us, including his cult following.

Last edited:
We really didn't elect Trump to get anything done, we just elected him to push you snowflakes over the edge.

Mission Accomplished.

OBVIOUSLY!

We really didn't elect Trump to get anything done, we just elected him to push you snowflakes over the edge.

Mission Accomplished.

OBVIOUSLY!

I don't think you'll be saying that after the midterms in November.

What you think and five bucks will get you a cup of coffee at the local Starbucks.

I hate to ruin your already miserable day but libtardos have to defend 10 Senate seats in states Trump won.

So, we will consolidate power at the top and if by some miracle libtardos take the house we will just play by Harry Reid's rule.

The fuck off rule.

If his posts are daily cry baby threads, what's that make yours.
Facts scare the shit out of your average Trumpanzee.
You won't drill down on any of those links because they just may contain facts.

But....like stupid moths to a flame.......these Trump cult members seem to be attracted to my "daily posts"..............LOL

If his posts are daily cry baby threads, what's that make yours.
Facts scare the shit out of your average Trumpanzee.
You won't drill down on any of those links because they just may contain facts.

But....like stupid moths to a flame.......these Trump cult members seem to be attracted to my "daily posts"..............LOL

But....like stupid moths to a flame.

more like gawking at a train wreck

Our amazing Pres. Trump is the best president that America has had in decades. ....
lR6DtsoniWnqWD2guOcFsVkww4o3e6WDrBV01qFxEJMIh9-asn2IS_yHf5S1AoFIBP59DTtMd3lxR4rStY69KZKIZWY5TqU8JtXU=s0-d-e1-ft

How could anyone deny that? ... :dunno:
Dude you might as well just follow him around with your tongue down the back of his trousers.

Forum List

Back