Trump's Border Thugs Bully US Journalist

Trump and his handler recently joked about "fake news" at the G20:
lead_720_405.jpg

"Texas journalist Seth Harp, a contributing editor at Rolling Stone, tells a harrowing tale at The Intercept about his May 13 effort to return to the U.S. from a reporting trip in Mexico City.

"Passing through immigration at the Austin airport, I was pulled out of line for 'secondary screening,' a quasi-custodial law enforcement process that takes place in the Homeland Security zone of the airport.

"Cooperation didn’t earn me any leniency.

"Next up was a thorough search of my suitcase, down to unscrewing the tops of my toiletries.

"That much I expected.

"But then a third officer, whose name was Villarreal, carefully read every page of my 2019 journal, including copious notes to self on work, relationships, friends, family, and all sorts of private reflections I had happened to write down.

"That was just the beginning.

"The real abuse of power was a warrantless search of my phone and laptop.

Trump's Border Bullies Harass a Journalist | DCReport.org

"After I gave an officer the password to my iPhone, he spent three hours reviewing hundreds of photos and videos and emails and calls and texts, including encrypted messages on WhatsApp, Signal, and Telegram.

"It was the digital equivalent of tossing someone’s house: opening cabinets, pulling out drawers, and overturning furniture in hopes of finding something — anything — illegal.

"He read my communications with friends, family, and loved ones.

"He went through my correspondence with colleagues, editors, and sources. He asked about the identities of people who have worked with me in war zones.

"He also went through my personal photos, which I resented.

"Consider everything on your phone right now.

"Nothing on mine was spared."

Trump recently gave the impression he believes Putin's treatment of Russian journalists is something to chuckle about.

What else can you expect from gangsters in high places?

foto_442db5df88c664394df9cf2a77cd9bd2.jpg
Will you SOB like a SNOWFLAKE?
Trump-Taxes-2.jpg

BREAKING NEWS: The Pressure Mounts - New York Senate OKs Giving US House Trump State Tax Return - Los Angeles Sentinel

So what? President Trump will release liberal tax returns in response. We'll get to see the Pelosi and Biden returns as well as the Tom Steyer and even the Soros Returns. Trump's will be perfectly clean, those of liberal icons may not be. I wouldn't be surprised in they have to build an annex on the ADX Florence for the scofflaws

lead_720_405.jpg

"Texas journalist Seth Harp, a contributing editor at Rolling Stone, tells a harrowing tale at The Intercept about his May 13 effort to return to the U.S. from a reporting trip in Mexico City.

"Passing through immigration at the Austin airport, I was pulled out of line for 'secondary screening,' a quasi-custodial law enforcement process that takes place in the Homeland Security zone of the airport.

"Next up was a thorough search of my suitcase, down to unscrewing the tops of my toiletries.

"That much I expected.

"But then a third officer, whose name was Villarreal, carefully read every page of my 2019 journal, including copious notes to self on work, relationships, friends, family, and all sorts of private reflections I had happened to write down.

"After I gave an officer the password to my iPhone, he spent three hours reviewing hundreds of photos and videos and emails and calls and texts, including encrypted messages on WhatsApp, Signal, and Telegram.

"It was the digital equivalent of tossing someone’s house: opening cabinets, pulling out drawers, and overturning furniture in hopes of finding something — anything — illegal.

"He went through my correspondence with colleagues, editors, and sources. He asked about the identities of people who have worked with me in war zones.

Trump recently gave the impression he believes Putin's treatment of Russian journalists is something to chuckle about.

Nothing compared to what Obama did to conservatives. Trump should sick the irs on him.

Meh...the TSA does that to everyone before they get on an airplane.
No, they do not. And, he was not getting on a plane, he was departing one. What reasonable explanation is there for reading a person's personal notes and documents without articulable evidence of a crime or threat?
They should pull an Obama and sick the irs on him. Then he wouldn't complain what they did.

lead_720_405.jpg

"That much I expected.

Trump-Taxes-2.jpg

BREAKING NEWS: The Pressure Mounts - New York Senate OKs Giving US House Trump State Tax Return - Los Angeles Sentinel

So what? President Trump will release liberal tax returns in response. We'll get to see the Pelosi and Biden returns as well as the Tom Steyer and even the Soros Returns. Trump's will be perfectly clean, those of liberal icons may not be. I wouldn't be surprised in they have to build an annex on the ADX Florence for the scofflaws
Donald Trump has been convicted twice on civil charges of tax fraud. If his returns are "perfectly clean," why hasn't he released them?
Trump-Tax-Fraud-Timeline-Infographic1.jpg

Tax Fraud By The Numbers: The Trump Timeline [UPDATED 2019]

lead_720_405.jpg

"That much I expected.

Trump-Taxes-2.jpg

Donald Trump has been convicted twice on civil charges of tax fraud. If his returns are "perfectly clean," why hasn't he released them?

Like I said, the ball is in the liberal court. Do you think Tom Steyers' tax returns are clean? Or Pelosi's or Soros' or Obama's?

That's what it really comes down to.

The libs will demonize Trump as some kind of "tax scofflaw" in fact they already are. But when the Shi'ite hits the fat and Trump fights fire with fire, the story will change. What are they going to do when Trumpomania runs wild on them?

lead_720_405.jpg

"That much I expected.

You Tards and your FAKE NEWS MEDIA deserve to be ridiculed.

RIGHT ON PRESIDENT TRUMP...……...

This is why we love him....

Trump is not going to be shut down by your pc saul Alinsky bull shit.

Trump tells it like it is......

Trump has Balls of steal that you Tards break your teeth on every time you bite them....

I was pulled out of line a couple of times by TSA. I used to think that it was because I fly a lot and that the odds were high that I would be "chosen" a few times.

Now I know it's Trump's fault! Because we all know that journalists are never wrong and never leave out details or context in order to make Trump look bad...never.

lead_720_405.jpg

"That much I expected.

Trump-Taxes-2.jpg

You missed the "allegedly!" used numerous times in your link didn't you?

giphy.gif

When it comes to being anti-media, Trump only talks a big game. And, boy, does he talk. Obama, on the other hand, is a man of action. As president, he did much more than complain about Fox News. His administration spent eight long years curbing the press freedoms of journalists of every stripe. Obama was a pro at this.
Obama, whose administration prosecuted and spied on reporters, claims Trump is very bad for criticizing newsrooms

Trump Blamed for Death of Reporters: Did Media Blame Obama for Cop Killers?, by Larry Elder

Covering Obama's Secret War

The White House is at war with reporters, but Trump didn't start it. [Opinion]

Border Official Admits Targeting Journalists and Human Rights Advocates With Smuggling Investigations

lead_720_405.jpg

"That much I expected.

Trump-Taxes-2.jpg

Like I said, the ball is in the liberal court. Do you think Tom Steyers' tax returns are clean? Or Pelosi's or Soros' or Obama's?

That's what it really comes down to.

The libs will demonize Trump as some kind of "tax scofflaw" in fact they already are. But when the Shi'ite hits the fat and Trump fights fire with fire, the story will change. What are they going to do when Trumpomania runs wild on them?
Trump's the only president whose approval ratings have never hit 50%, so he's not going to "run wild" on anyone, especially if he's behind bars for tax evasion:

David Cay Johnston: We Will See Trump's Tax Returns And Find Out How Much Money He Got From Russian Oligarchs

"Donald was tried two times for income tax fraud, and he lost both cases. They were civil cases. But you will have seen no mention of them in mainstream media, even though they’re in my biography, The Making of Donald Trump, with the court citations. And the judges in those cases were very harsh on him."
johnston-trump.jpg

Pulitzer-winning reporter David Cay Johnston: "The evidence suggests Trump is a traitor"

lead_720_405.jpg

"That much I expected.

You Tards and your FAKE NEWS MEDIA deserve to be ridiculed.

RIGHT ON PRESIDENT TRUMP...……...

This is why we love him....

Trump is not going to be shut down by your pc saul Alinsky bull shit.

Trump tells it like it is......

Trump has Balls of steal that you Tards break your teeth on every time you bite them....
hB4A4B8B6

lead_720_405.jpg

"That much I expected.

Trump-Taxes-2.jpg

ou missed the "allegedly!" used numerous times in your link didn't you?
The word "allegedly" doesn't apply to my claim about Trump's convictions for civil tax fraud:

New York Times Report on Trump’s Taxes May Prompt Fraud Investigation

"But Donald Trump had two civil tax fraud trials and he lost both of them.

"And at one of them, his own longtime tax lawyer and accountant, who was also his father’s tax lawyer and accountant, Jack Mitnick, testified under oath 'that’s my signature on the tax return but neither I nor my firm prepared that tax return.'

"That is criminal tax fraud."

The word "allegedly" doesn't apply to my claim about Trump's convictions for civil tax fraud:

"And at one of them, his own longtime tax lawyer and accountant, who was also his father’s tax lawyer and accountant, Jack Mitnick, testified under oath 'that’s my signature on the tax return but neither I nor my firm prepared that tax return.'

Whatever George...you sleep and eat Trump. That's that TDS thingy going on

You can "call it" whatever you want, George.

These alleged "frauds" occurred more than a quarter freaking century ago, and they never bothered the libs until Trump decided to give back and serve his country as President.

I think people are going to see through this, buddy.

Although, if they don't see through this, they deserve war, depression, higher taxes they will receive. They deserve the open borders and squalor and people telling them what to do.

Liberals feel that Honky Americans and Deplorables deserve punished, and they will indeed make the people in Flyover Country suffer if they get in next year.

If this kind of cheap trick actually works, they'll deserve it too.

You can "call it" whatever you want, George.

These alleged "frauds" occurred more than a quarter freaking century ago, and they never bothered the libs until Trump decided to give back and serve his country as President.

I think people are going to see through this, buddy.

Although, if they don't see through this, they deserve war, depression, higher taxes they will receive. They deserve the open borders and squalor and people telling them what to do.

Liberals feel that Honky Americans and Deplorables deserve punished, and they will indeed make the people in Flyover Country suffer if they get in next year.

If this kind of cheap trick actually works, they'll deserve it too.
These alleged "frauds" occurred more than a quarter freaking century ago, and they never bothered the libs until Trump decided to give back and serve his country as President
Trump has never given back anything in his entire crony-capitalist lifetime; he and his grifter family are bleeding US taxapayers like no POTUS before him. Why would you expect anything different?
20170722_WBC305.png

"'PRETTY close to a laughing stock.'

"That is Walter Shaub’s verdict on America’s standing in the world, at least from an ethics point of view, under President Donald Trump. Mr Shaub’s view counts: he stepped down this week as head of the Office of Government Ethics, a federal watchdog

"He is leaving his job six months early, frustrated at the president’s failure to separate himself from his businesses, at White House foot-dragging on disclosing ethics waivers for staff, at its failure to admonish a Trump adviser who plugged the family’s products in an interview, and more.

"'It’s hard for the United States to pursue international anticorruption and ethics initiatives when we’re not even keeping our own side of the street clean,' Mr Shaub told the New York Times."

How Donald Trump is monetising his presidency

1487456816845.jpg

"When candidate Donald Trump said he was gong to “drain the swamp,” most people thought it meant he would stop corruption in Washington D.C.

"That means limiting access of lobbyists, curbing deals with foreign governments, and refusing to profit off the White House.

"Well, that never happened.

"In fact, since Trump got to D.C., America has seen an unprecedented attack on presidential ethics. We’ve witnessed Trump campaign donors get cushy White House jobs, Goldman Sachs bankers write the GOP tax plan, and a spokeswoman promote Ivanka brands on TV.

"Call it Swamp 2.0, or 'The D.C. Swamp on Steroids.' But no one is profiting like Trump himself. Since the president continues profiting from his businesses, each of the 110 days Trump spent at his properties in 2017 was a marketing event. Likewise, every time someone stays at the Old Post Office in D.C., Trump gets paid."

Here Are the Ways Trump Cashes In on Being President

Forum List

Back