Trumps biggest sacrifice.......uh, uh, give me a decade or two, uh, uh......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Trump Responds To Father Of Killed American Soldier, Can’t Name A Single Sacrifice
The Republican nominee tried to deflect Khizr Khan’s historic DNC speech.......

Just when I thought, this moron couldn't get any worse, he does....Trump on his biggest sacrifice, other than giving up lusting after his daughter and promising to keep his latest wife til she hits 40, his biggest sacrifice to date (drums rolling)....... building a zillion dollar empire with the mil his daddy gave him and hiring thousands upon thousands of people.....so that they can attend his university, get ripped off and feed their families....quote unquote LOLOLOLOL.

Face it Trump, you've been nothing your entire life but a no problems baby mama fuckin machine, who has lead a opulent exploitive greed fest life, who thought money could buy you class and found out the hard way, it doesn't. Bloomberg pegged you perfectly, he knows a con when he sees one....

And I find it so refreshing, that a muslim American has taken your racist white ass to task.

You are the only presidential candidate in US history to bad mouth your own
president before a foreign power, ie Putin and hug a communist that clearly hates this country, as if you and he are lovers.....YOU SIR, ARE A DISGRACE TO THIS NATION AND TO THE DUMB STUPID WHITE FUCKS THAT SUPPORT THIS SHIT.
579d2d712a0000fa01fb3c22.jpeg

• Banned
Trump Responds To Father Of Killed American Soldier, Can’t Name A Single Sacrifice
The Republican nominee tried to deflect Khizr Khan’s historic DNC speech.......

Just when I thought, this moron couldn't get any worse, he does....Trump on his biggest sacrifice, other than giving up lusting after his daughter and promising to keep his latest wife til she hits 40, his biggest sacrifice to date (drums rolling)....... building a zillion dollar empire with the mil his daddy gave him and hiring thousands upon thousands of people.....so that they can attend his university, get ripped off and feed their families....quote unquote LOLOLOLOL.

Face it Trump, you've been nothing your entire life but a no problems baby mama fuckin machine, who has lead a opulent exploitive greed fest life, who thought money could buy you class and found out the hard way, it doesn't. Bloomberg pegged you perfectly, he knows a con when he sees one....

And I find it so refreshing, that a muslim American has taken your racist white ass to task.

You are the only presidential candidate in US history to bad mouth your own
president before a foreign power, ie Putin and hug a communist that clearly hates this country, as if you and he are lovers.....YOU SIR, ARE A DISGRACE TO THIS NATION AND TO THE DUMB STUPID WHITE FUCKS THAT SUPPORT THIS SHIT.
579d2d712a0000fa01fb3c22.jpeg

Thanks, ace.....every single day I wake up, I keeping hoping this racist orange fuck was just a bad dream, sadly its all so real.

I wonder if wry catcher will wander over here and comment on this angry black idiots message of lies, fear and downright vitriol?

• Banned
Still waiting on Hillary's great sacrifice....tick tock
Big difference here, Sassy, she's not going around the country denegrading minorities, slashing away at foreigner and challenging the eithics and loyalty of American immigrant, Trump is...so either put up or shut up and as you know I'm not a Hillary fan, I will say, having to deal with Bill all them years without getting a charge....I'd say she sacrificed her scruples.

Big difference here, Sassy, she's not going around the country denegrading minorities, slashing away at foreigner and challenging the eithics and loyalty of American immigrant, Trump is...so either put up or shut up and as you know I'm not a Hillary fan, I will say, having to deal with Bill all them years without getting a charge....I'd say she sacrificed her scruples.

A sacrifice is a sacrifice, do not be questioning others about theirs unless you have some yourself....and she doesn't.

I wonder if wry catcher will wander over here and comment on this angry black idiots message of lies, fear and downright vitriol?
The fact that you're hear Willow, the local USMB stalker is enough for all of us, yes?

A sacrifice is a sacrifice, do not be questioning others about theirs unless you have some yourself....and she doesn't.
Get a effin grip, it was the father that challenged Chimp Trump, not Hillary and secondly, maybe someone should ask her, maybe, just maybe she does have a story....like get a grip and chill out...Meth doesn't wear off that quickly, does it?

Get a effin grip, it was the father that challenged Chimp Trump, not Hillary and secondly, maybe someone should ask her, maybe, just maybe she does have a story....like get a grip and chill out...Meth doesn't wear off that quickly, does it?

Oh you think the father just appeared at the DNC and walked up and spoke? LOL

Papa Muslim spoke and promptly found out Trump don't play

Trump never denigrated a minority idiot.

Oh you think the father just appeared at the DNC and walked up and spoke? LOL

Papa Muslim spoke and promptly found out Trump don't play
Trump don't play?? That thin skinned maggot got about as much gut as a you white mf's who talk shit via a key board but would run like chicken shit if faced with the real world, like give me a break. The only thing that coward got going for him is security, crazy white mf's with guns and a twitter account....eeeewwwweeee, I'm scared...Get the fuck outta here!!

hillary has lived a life of public service.
Her and Bill have done such a great service to themselves.

What's with you conservatives and this fasination you have with dead people of political pasts??? Bengazi, Vince Foster, Scrooge and Marley......LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

What is wrong with you retards that can't see that having a criminal element running the country isn't good for anyone except the crooks at the top of that food chain?

Forum List

Back