Trump's big secret.

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
A person doesn't become a billionaire without some kind of mental resources and the ability to use them to propel himself to economic success. Trump has bragged about how smart he is and no one disputed him because he, after all,he said he is a billionaire.But during Trump's bid for the presidency, keen observers started to take notice of his often classless un-presidential demeanor.

Clearly something about him was not right. Rumors began to circulate suggesting that he might be slightly unhinged.
Some pundits expressed their concern that he would have access to the nuclear codes when he won the general election.
Against the odds,Trump prevailed and is now the sitting President of the United States. Along with him came all the baggage and all the lies necessary to keep his populist constituents appeased.
When Trump moved Ivanka into the White House and created a "kitchen cabinet"consisting of his family members, we all raised our collective eyebrows and the rarely used word "nepotism"could be heard throughout the media.
Little did we know how essential to Trump his kitchen cabinet is....Trump is the figurehead and his family surrogates are running things. Ivanka reviews and handles his paperwork and provides advice. Have you guessed the secret by now?

Despite his incessant tweeting Trump is fuctionally illiterate.His reading comprehension totters around the 3rd grade level as evidenced by numerous spelling errors in his tweets.

For a more thorough and detailed narrative about Trump's illiteracy click the link. One more thing! If Trump has to have the difficult super secret stuff read to him by his daughter...his presidency may not last even one term.
There's a worrying conspiracy theory that Donald Trump 'can barely read'

There are two equally troubling aspects to having a narcissistic moron as president, the Americans who bought into a narrative that government doesn't work for them - that is the power of conservative far right money today, and the use of that money to control state legislatures, where we now have a congress whose ideas represent a minuscule portion of Americans. Watching Trump and many of the republicans talk today is embarrassing, they sound like idiots. Two examples stand out, Gowdy and Chaffetz. But biased news and total BS manage the mind of many Americans too dumb to realize they are being played by money interests. Anyone see congress reducing their government teat sucking?

The story is out there but many Americans are like Donald semi-literate, a dumb nation elected a con-artist.

"Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right" Jane Mayer
'Invisible Hands: The Businessmen's Crusade Against the New Deal' Kim Phillips-Fein

'One Nation Under God: How Corporate America Invented Christian America' by Kevin M. Kruse
'Inventing a Christian America: The Myth of the Religious Founding' Steven Green
'White Trash: The 400-Year Untold History of Class in America' by Nancy Isenberg
'The Making of Donald Trump' by David Cay Johnston

'Donald Trump's 13 Biggest Business Failures
Donald Trump's 13 Biggest Business Failures

Now the fools who voted for him support him too funny, PS he ain't no billionaire, just another lie.

"If Trump keeps up the current pace of trips, he could spend $60 million in taxpayer cash solely to visit Mar-a-Lago this year. And, of course, that doesn’t even come close to estimating the full cost of protecting the president and his family. The most obvious additional cost involves First Lady Melania Trump and son Barron, who are staying in New York at least until September. The New York Police Department has said it costs as much as $146,000 per day to protect the first family"
In Less Than Three Months, Trump Has Spent Almost Double Obama’s Annual Travel Budget

Trump and the Pathology of Narcissism

liberals.jpg

I heard the rumor you had a brain. No evidence so far. Who do you really expect to convince with such tripe? Show us your accomplishments besides pounding away nonsense day after day on an internet forum.
The truth is that now that you are aware of Trump's reading vulnerability you will look for it. How you process the discovery is up to you. But I suspect, like the rest of us, you will cringe at the ramifications.

I heard the rumor you had a brain. No evidence so far. Who do you really expect to convince with such tripe? Show us your accomplishments besides pounding away nonsense day after day on an internet forum.
The truth is that now that you are aware of Trump's reading vulnerability you will look for it. How you process the discovery is up to you. But I suspect, like the rest of us, you will cringe at the ramifications.
You wouldn't know the truth if it ass raped you.

A person doesn't become a billionaire without some kind of mental resources and the ability to use them to propel himself to economic success. Trump has bragged about how smart he is and no one disputed him because he, after all,he said he is a billionaire.But during Trump's bid for the presidency, keen observers started to take notice of his often classless un-presidential demeanor.

Clearly something about him was not right. Rumors began to circulate suggesting that he might be slightly unhinged.
Some pundits expressed their concern that he would have access to the nuclear codes when he won the general election.
Against the odds,Trump prevailed and is now the sitting President of the United States. Along with him came all the baggage and all the lies necessary to keep his populist constituents appeased.
When Trump moved Ivanka into the White House and created a "kitchen cabinet"consisting of his family members, we all raised our collective eyebrows and the rarely used word "nepotism"could be heard throughout the media.
Little did we know how essential to Trump his kitchen cabinet is....Trump is the figurehead and his family surrogates are running things. Ivanka reviews and handles his paperwork and provides advice. Have you guessed the secret by now?

Despite his incessant tweeting Trump is fuctionally illiterate.His reading comprehension totters around the 3rd grade level as evidenced by numerous spelling errors in his tweets.

For a more thorough and detailed narrative about Trump's illiteracy click the link. One more thing! If Trump has to have the difficult super secret stuff read to him by his daughter...his presidency may not last even one term.

So you are telling us what we already know, Trump is a liberal with an (R) after his name. With out his billions he would just be a working Joe.

Yep sure. A real estate tycoon that can't read. Next he can't do basic math. And probably needs his show laces tied for him. Is there no end to your desperation?

Amazing that such a dumb nation gave the world EVERYTHING it has today.
Thats because the brilliant progressives invent stuff and control our universities and colleges. The Draconian konservatives of both parties had to be dragged along even as they hung tenaciously to traditions making themselves severely handicapped by medieval thinking!

So you are telling us what we already know, Trump is a liberal with an (R) after his name. With out his billions he would just be a working Joe.

If you knew that why did you vote for him?
Yep sure. A real estate tycoon that can't read. Next he can't do basic math. And probably needs his show laces tied for him. Is there no end to your desperation?

If I stood alone with my opinions you might have a point. But personal accounts by different observers, sewn together, becomes an axiom.
Desperation is not the word to describe what I feel. I fear for my country and am dismayed by what it may become at the hands of an illiterate madman who, as suggested by his own son, is under the Rasputin- like influence of his daughter. From the son's lips came the revelation that Trump's police action in Syria
was initiated at the behest of Trump's daughter,

If I stood alone with my opinions you might have a point. But personal accounts by different observers, sewn together, becomes an axiom.
Desperation is not the word to describe what I feel. I fear for my country and am dismayed by what it may become at the hands of an illiterate madman who, as suggested by his own son, is under the Rasputin- like influence of his daughter. From the son's lips came the revelation that Trump's police action in Syria

Didn't and don't deflect... Why do you hate him do much he is a liberal like you after all

ep sure. A real estate tycoon that can't read.
That could be a factor to take under consideratoin when pondering his claim of losing 900 million dollars.

Didn't and don't deflect... Why do you hate him do much he is a liberal like you after all

You don't get to define who or what I am. And if you had framed your question properly by asking me why do I LOVE my country so much, you would have your answer.

Last edited:
If you think the President of the United States is illiterate......you might be an unhinged lunatic.

Anyone who doesn't utter every word from a teleprompter is obviously illiterate.

Another Obama legacy.
You don't need a teleprompter when your political vocabulary is limted to a few words like YUUUGE, we will win BIGGG, and I will repeal and replace Obamacare. Insults are easy to ad lib; and, nominal use of the phrase "make America great again" should require no tele-prompting at all.

Thats because the brilliant progressives invent stuff and control our universities and colleges. The Draconian konservatives of both parties had to be dragged along even as they hung tenaciously to traditions making themselves severely handicapped by medieval thinking!
Wrong. The greatest Americans didn't do college. Most didn't even finish high school.

Modern "higher education" has contributed NOTHING to the advancement of civilization.

Wrong. The greatest Americans didn't do college. Most didn't even finish high school.

Modern "higher education" has contributed NOTHING to the advancement of civilization.
But you must admit many of the greatest Americans were extremely literate. Just look at the wonderful document they left behind called the US Constitution. And don't forget that glorious Declaration of Independence.

Forum List

Back