Trump's Big Con: Watch His Supporters Become Disillusioned

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
The rubes have been bamboozled

The Carrier con is just the start. Voters are about to learn they've been hoodwinked.

It turns out that Pence had rejected this same deal back in 2014, but apparently this time Trump persuaded him to change his mind.

In fact, it turns out that Trump didn’t even remember he had made a campaign promise about Carrier. At the Indianapolis event on Thursday morning, he explained that he was watching the news about a week ago and saw a story on the plant:

And they had a gentleman, worker, great guy, handsome guy, he was on, and it was like he didn’t even know they were leaving. He said something to the effect, “No, we’re not leaving, because Donald Trump promised us that we’re not leaving,” and I never thought I made that promise. Not with Carrier. I made it for everybody else. I didn’t make it really for Carrier.

Trump's Big Con: Watch His Supporters Become Disillusioned as He Can't Deliver on the Miracles He Promised

Trump's hardliner supporters will never waver, just like you bed wetters still believe your meat puppet faggot will leave behind a positive legacy.

You're still a fuckin moron guano, just to be clear. I don't want you to get the impression I'm responding to you in a manner that would suggest I have even the slightest amount of respect for you as an organic entity. When you become fertilizer, it will be your first contribution to the planet.

Oh I'm sure most of his supporters will soon wish they had voted for Hillary.

yeah , wish that i'd voted hilary . Thats pretty funny Penny !!

Trump's hardliner supporters will never waver, just like you bed wetters still believe your meat puppet faggot will leave behind a positive legacy.

You're still a fuckin moron guano, just to be clear. I don't want you to get the impression I'm responding to you in a manner that would suggest I have even the slightest amount of respect for you as an organic entity. When you become fertilizer, it will be your first contribution to the planet.

You are correct. As the economy tanks, you lose your jobs and your homes, Trump shits in your face, and you will just pucker up and kiss his ass. We saw the same thing with Bush.

The rubes have been bamboozled

The Carrier con is just the start. Voters are about to learn they've been hoodwinked.

It turns out that Pence had rejected this same deal back in 2014, but apparently this time Trump persuaded him to change his mind.

In fact, it turns out that Trump didn’t even remember he had made a campaign promise about Carrier. At the Indianapolis event on Thursday morning, he explained that he was watching the news about a week ago and saw a story on the plant:

And they had a gentleman, worker, great guy, handsome guy, he was on, and it was like he didn’t even know they were leaving. He said something to the effect, “No, we’re not leaving, because Donald Trump promised us that we’re not leaving,” and I never thought I made that promise. Not with Carrier. I made it for everybody else. I didn’t make it really for Carrier.

Trump's Big Con: Watch His Supporters Become Disillusioned as He Can't Deliver on the Miracles He Promised
Guno linking Alternet: What could possible be wrong?

I am sure that the 25% of America that is Trump hard line will not waver. The rest of America will be in buyer's remorse and anger at Trump by July. Watch the bed wetters like Pete7469 go ape and start commiting crimes.

I am sure that the 25% of America that is Trump hard line will not waver. The rest of America will be in buyer's remorse and anger at Trump by July. Watch the bed wetters like Pete7469 go ape and start commiting crimes.
Sure Fakey. Zimmerman was going to serve life, Hillary was going to be president, the Dems would take the senate and Trump will be cooked by July.

:)

Once again guno verbally steps in the guano and his mindless cohorts shout yas suh, yas suh.

Steps in it my ass...

chocolate_covered_baby_by_aikiakane.jpg

Sure Fakey. Zimmerman was going to serve life, Hillary was going to be president, the Dems would take the senate and Trump will be cooked by July.:)
Which means by July with the downfall of your dreams your screaming in denial will be heard on the far side of the moon.

Petey is already in denial.

Yes......Trump will never make it past Decemeber.....Trump is going to get bored and quit.....Trump doesn't want to be President......Jeb has 140 million dollars and all the experts working for him.......Trump is never going to win the primary....okay, but Trump is never going to beat hilary.....hilary has a double digit lead over Trump in most polls......Trump has no path to 270....Hilary is already planning her transition team......

President Trump....

You shit heads have no idea what Trump is going to do to Washington and this country....and how well he is going to do things as he gets everything done that he said he was going to get done.......just ask Carrier....and he isn't even in office yet....

You libtards should start upping your medications...you are going to need it....

Yes......Trump will never make it past Decemeber.....Trump is going to get bored and quit.....Trump doesn't want to be President......Jeb has 140 million dollars and all the experts working for him.......Trump is never going to win the primary....okay, but Trump is never going to beat hilary.....hilary has a double digit lead over Trump in most polls......Trump has no path to 270....Hilary is already planning her transition team......

President Trump....

You shit heads have no idea what Trump is going to do to Washington and this country....and how well he is going to do things as he gets everything done that he said he was going to get done.......just ask Carrier....and he isn't even in office yet....

You libtards should start upping your medications...you are going to need it....

You have already been taken.

Forum List

Back