Trump's Big Announcement

Trump will reveal the real father of Ann Romney's blond haired son. :D

romney-5sons-decoder-blog480.jpg

Last edited:
What's the bid deal if the Obamas did have papers filled out at one time? If so, they obviously had a change of mind about it. Wouldn't be the first couple to have such a change of heart and definitely not the last either.

So if that's what it turns out to be, Trump will look like a chump. Neither the first nor last time for that either IMO.

What's the bid deal if the Obamas did have papers filled out at one time? If so, they obviously had a change of mind about it. Wouldn't be the first couple to have such a change of heart and definitely not the last either.

So if that's what it turns out to be, Trump will look like a chump. Neither the first nor last time for that either IMO.

Perhaps they kept quiet about it so it would not upset their children. And because it was THEIR private business.

Perhaps they kept quiet about it so it would not upset their children. And because it was THEIR private business.
i agree. if it that trump look the bad guy no doubt. but i have feeing is not this for some reason

The CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood recycle the same lies over and over and the sheep swallow the same bullshit over and over.

If you remember the Right claimed the Clintons were divorcing once his term ended.

Tell me when to get Excited....:eusa_whistle:

No one needs an October surprise when you have a sitting US President who covered up LIES, UPON LIES.. went back to bed KNOWING Americans were being attacked by Al-Qaeda, didn't send in airstrikes, help.. and then lied this entire time.. BUT HE KNEW.. RIGHT AWAY.

Al Queda was on the American side in the destruction of Libya.

Al Queda was our ground troops/posse.

... guess you didn't know that.

Radio host in Denver is saying it's about Obama divorce papers.

Please tell me it's better than that, Donald.

Maybe Moochelle wanted a divorice because Barrys was riding dirty with all his boyfriends?
who knows. i be amazed in trump went with that. i have feeing it something else.

It damn well better be.
Not that I wouldnt mind that info getting out,it would be pathetic to list it as a big announcement.

Forum List

Back