Trump’s Behavior Similar To Male Chimpanzee, Says Jane Goodall

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Donald Trump’s antics remind famed anthropologist Jane Goodall of the primates she spent decades studying in the wild.

“In many ways the performances of Donald Trump remind me of male chimpanzees and their dominance rituals,” Goodall told The Atlantic. “In order to impress rivals, males seeking to rise in the dominance hierarchy perform spectacular displays: stamping, slapping the ground, dragging branches, throwing rocks.”

Goodall added, “the more vigorous and imaginative the display, the faster the individual is likely to rise in the hierarchy, and the longer he is likely to maintain that position.”

To date, we’ve not seen Trump drag branches or throw rocks, although anything is possible. Instead of physical displays, the Republican presidential nominee has stuck to verbal ones ― bragging about his penis, launching personal attacks and resorting to racist and sexist insults.

Trump is set to debate his Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton, on Sept. 26. When it happens, Goodall told The Atlantic she’ll be thinking of “Mike,” a chimpanzee she studied that displayed dominance by kicking kerosene cans, creating a racket that sent would-be challengers fleeing.

Trump's Behavior Similar To Male Chimpanzee, Says Jane Goodall | Huffington Post

He can't control his inner primate. That is very bad in a president.

Donald Trump’s antics remind famed anthropologist Jane Goodall of the primates she spent decades studying in the wild.

“In many ways the performances of Donald Trump remind me of male chimpanzees and their dominance rituals,” Goodall told The Atlantic. “In order to impress rivals, males seeking to rise in the dominance hierarchy perform spectacular displays: stamping, slapping the ground, dragging branches, throwing rocks.”

Goodall added, “the more vigorous and imaginative the display, the faster the individual is likely to rise in the hierarchy, and the longer he is likely to maintain that position.”

To date, we’ve not seen Trump drag branches or throw rocks, although anything is possible. Instead of physical displays, the Republican presidential nominee has stuck to verbal ones ― bragging about his penis, launching personal attacks and resorting to racist and sexist insults.

Trump is set to debate his Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton, on Sept. 26. When it happens, Goodall told The Atlantic she’ll be thinking of “Mike,” a chimpanzee she studied that displayed dominance by kicking kerosene cans, creating a racket that sent would-be challengers fleeing.

Trump's Behavior Similar To Male Chimpanzee, Says Jane Goodall | Huffington Post

And neither can you.
I'm voting for the male chimp as opposed to the female pig.

• Banned
I have to hand it to you, you consistently post some of the dumbest shit on this board.

I post tons of science and tech news. What is dumb about that?

This lady studied this stuff for decades and has a great level of understanding of this subject. What do you have? Loser. Your guy is a nasty piece of shit and I can see why you're voting for him as you're also a nasty piece of shit.

I have to hand it to you, you consistently post some of the dumbest shit on this board.

This lady studied this stuff for decades and has a great level of understanding of this subject. What do you have? Loser. Your guy is a nasty piece of shit and I can see why you're voting for him as you're also a nasty piece of shit.
That was quite an erudite post.

Matthew, you mean science stuff like "gorebal warming"? You are an intellectual "wannabee":. You don't know a fucking thing about the thievery of the Clinton and Bush clan that kiss the asses of the very banking oligarchs that suppress the very scientific research and advances you claim to want. You lack anything that passes for "critical thinking". I bet you are still trying to figure out how to make a Tinkertoy rocket ship......

Personally, listening to elitist swine when it comes to politics is foolish at best.

Lol,

Trump insults and attacks people for an entire year and yet you attack me? lol This isn't presidential and a lot of what he has said makes him a poor choice for the job.

Lots of people need to be insulted. They're assholes.

Personally, listening to elitist swine when it comes to politics is foolish at best.

That's exactly what I keep saying. Yet somehow he got nominated.
Doesn't speak well of the process.

GTFOOH...
Who gives a shit what Jane fucking Goodall has to say.
She spent so much time with gorillas, she probably thinks everyone is a Primate.
She's not even an American. So fuck her.

Now you don't...You post shit from liberal blogs that are left wing propaganda.

Brilliant post.

Yeah, Trump has always reminded me of a Chimpanzee, that's why I have always referred to him as that.

Hillary Clinton is going to run Trump through a paper shredder. He won't have 16 other GOP candidates that he can insult to divert attention. No screaming Trump fans will be there. The moderators will be asking him very specific questions, and he won't be able to go into his typical platitude speak (mouth opening words coming out, but never really answering the question.) The moderators will be all over his ass for an answer and when he does, Hillary will have a full minute 30 seconds to show what a real moron he is.

This is what I mean.

Forum List

Back