Trump’s Behavior Similar To Male Chimpanzee, Says Jane Goodall

The Jane Goodall Institute receives about $11,922,954 in grants annually. It is a strong animal rights organization. It looks like a successful operation which indicates strong animal rights supporters. I wouldn't be surprised if the Clinton Foundation was one of their donors judging from her anti-Trump message.

The Clinton foundation spent more in travel expenses than it did on charities, so I doubt it.

According to Goodall, famous for her landmark book My Life with the Chimpanzees, Trump reminds her of one chimp in particular — whom she called Mike — who created unnecessary noise in order to scare off his rivals.

“The more vigorous and imaginative the display, the faster the individual is likely to rise in the hierarchy, and the longer he is likely to maintain that position,”she explained.

The anthropologist stated that she plans to watch the debates between Trump and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and that she expected she will see a lot of Mike in Trump’s performance.

Yes, well I hope that gets out to all the voters. Now this, before the Hillary Basket of Deplorable's.

It's good that the American people understand how the left views them.

They are as prominent you, yes, Ray.

Maybe you don't understand the word.

I was making reference to anybody in leadership or even in the entertainment industry like Rush. In other words, somebody of importance that draws an audience of some kind.

They are as prominent you, yes, Ray.

Maybe you don't understand the word. I was making reference to anybody in leadership or even in the entertainment industry like Rush. In other words, somebody of importance that draws an audience of some kind.
Now you are engaged in fallacy of equivocation. You wrote without qualification, "I don't know anybody who was calling him a chimp" in #10 above.

Now you are engaged in fallacy of equivocation. You wrote without qualification, "I don't know anybody who was calling him a chimp" in #10 above.

Congrats on your graduation of Clintonization of words. I asked a simple question and you responded with blog posts. WTF did you think I meant when I wrote it?

considering her background, this could be a sort of mating ritual thing with her.
Maybe she sees something in Trump that makes her want to have sex with him.

On the one hand, an old chimpanzee...

On the other hand, a post-menopausal thick-legged baboon with dugs hanging down to her knees...

Trump more fitted for a zoo then the white house , or how about the national zoo in D.C?

Donald Trump’s antics remind famed anthropologist Jane Goodall of the primates she spent decades studying in the wild.

“In many ways the performances of Donald Trump remind me of male chimpanzees and their dominance rituals,” Goodall told The Atlantic. “In order to impress rivals, males seeking to rise in the dominance hierarchy perform spectacular displays: stamping, slapping the ground, dragging branches, throwing rocks.”

Goodall added, “the more vigorous and imaginative the display, the faster the individual is likely to rise in the hierarchy, and the longer he is likely to maintain that position.”

Trump's Behavior Similar To Male Chimpanzee, Says Jane Goodall | Huffington Post

Goodall certainly denigrated the chimpanzees. Rational people would want to believe she has more compassion for the apes.

A liberal who is suggesting that have traits similar to a Chimpanzee is somehow wrong, is being anti-science.

Chimps, Humans 96 Percent the Same, Gene Study Finds

Scientists have sequenced the genome of the chimpanzee and found that humans are 96 percent similar to the great ape species.

"Darwin wasn't just provocative in saying that we descend from the apes—he didn't go far enough," said Frans de Waal, a primate scientist at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia. "We are apes in every way, from our long arms and tailless bodies to our habits and temperament."

(bolding added)

An anthropologist that suggests that there is something wrong with sharing chimpazee traits is being a Whore.

AND showing why we can't trust liberals.

THey will betray their professional ethnic to advance their vile agenda. Almost every fucking time.

btw, every lib that posted on here making fun of Trump just showed that they have ZERO understanding of the Theory of Evolution.

Goodall has proved she is a lying whore.

She could say the same thing about women who go to hair salons. Except that does not advance the agenda.

Trump more fitted for a zoo then the white house , or how about the national zoo in D.C?

Donald Trump’s antics remind famed anthropologist Jane Goodall of the primates she spent decades studying in the wild.

“In many ways the performances of Donald Trump remind me of male chimpanzees and their dominance rituals,” Goodall told The Atlantic. “In order to impress rivals, males seeking to rise in the dominance hierarchy perform spectacular displays: stamping, slapping the ground, dragging branches, throwing rocks.”

Goodall added, “the more vigorous and imaginative the display, the faster the individual is likely to rise in the hierarchy, and the longer he is likely to maintain that position.”

Trump's Behavior Similar To Male Chimpanzee, Says Jane Goodall | Huffington Post

^ pajama boy is a-scared of alpha male

Love it! :D

So Jane now admits she gave Donald a blow job also...and he gave her a banana? Precious.

Congrats on your graduation of Clintonization of words. I asked a simple question and you responded with blog posts. WTF did you think I meant when I wrote it?
Like any good far rightie, I hold you to your exact words. Now you are squirming. I thought you meant what you said.

You know, the funny thing here is that nobody seems to recognize that Goodall is actually insulting Trump supporters.

Forum List

Back