Trump's base see him as the "Disrupter".

When did Republicans decide to put their hatred for this country and their need to destroy America above the safety and welfare of their own families and their children?
------------------------------------------ you are only worried about yourself and those like you , imo Dean .

Just saw Republican Rep. Francis Rooney asked if he would vote for a bill that stripped millions of Americans of healthcare and his answer was "Absolutely I would". Republicans are monsters.
You'd lie about anything.

When did Republicans decide to put their hatred for this country and their need to destroy America above the safety and welfare of their own families and their children?
------------------------------------------ you are only worried about yourself and those like you , imo Dean .
Those like me? Other patriotic Americans? OK, maybe that is selfish.

But what do you call "let him die" Republicans? Who are they "for"?

Those like me? Other patriotic Americans? OK, maybe that is selfish.

But what do you call "let him die" Republicans? Who are they "for"?
---------------------------------------- pay your bills and everything will be alright . Same for the other millions who are looking for Free Stuff as they flood the USA with their diseases Dean .

little story about the way things were . My Mom had her last kid , my youngest sister in about 1962 . My Dad sent us 3 other kids to school on the school bus and my other little sister stayed with a neighbor while Dad went to work . He picked us up after work and we'd all go out to some little Restaurant in town [fried chicken] . ------------------ Thing that i'm getting too , is that my Mother had my new little sister and Mom and sister stayed in hospital for an extra week just to give my Mom a vacation Dean.
And now a days, 87% of lost manufacturing jobs have been automated. That's almost 9 out of 10. Or out of a hundred thousand jobs, that eighty seven thousand. They are never coming back. The days of "Leave it to Beaver" and "Father Knows Best" are gone. Forever.
Turning over our country to Russia is not the answer. Things are terrible in Russia.
Ending healthcare for millions of Americans is not the answer.
Redistributing the wealth of the nation to the top 1% is not the answer.
Clearly, Republicans have all the wrong answers. They need to step aside and stop causing damage.

Look at what Progressives have done for Cuba, Venezuela and Illinois! We need to let them lead!

Pick any transformative technology: potable water, electricity, mass production, and there are the naysayers telling us "those jobs are gone forever!"

Life goes on, America gets better

And they are right. He will disrupt their families, ruin their lives and put their children's lives in danger.

Pitiful that right wingers don't understand that children without healthcare are in danger.
Simple childhood problems could become life threatening issues. An Appendicitis Attack, easily fixed, becomes a killer. Tonsils. Some diseases.

Trump's base will pay a heavy price. Hope it's worth it.
Total lying sack of garbage.
Yea, because children without heathcare will be just fine.
I got news for you. Your "truth" is a delusion.
----------------------------------------- i was fine , just broke a lots of bones Dean .

Forum List

Back