I can't believe how people use SNOPES as their truth bibles

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
It is amazing how many people think snopes and fact check etc are truth bibles. The only ones who believe them are often the democratic left, and what makes it worse is how Obama and Hillary used them and pointed them out during the Presidential run. That was intentional they knew sheep would subliminally hear it and continue using them. Why? Because SNOPES is a SOROS backed site where the leftist fruit cakes go to verify what they think might not be true, in order to make that a sold tool for them SNOPES will put just what every other lying democratic prick says is true.

SNOPES has been caught lying so many times it is sickening. Even with hardcore evidence that can easily be verified at a Gov. site. Knowing most people won't bother searching any further than SNOPES. For them that is all they have to see. End of story SNOPES said it's true lmfao.

Here is a perfect example of how SNOPES LIES to the public and this is only one FALSE statement by SNOPES.

So lest say you go to this article :

upload_2017-6-26_8-28-53.png

California Signs Law Allowing Illegals To Vote - RAW Conservative

SNOPES says this particular issues is FALSE ....................................

But when you do a little leg works you can easily see what SNOPES SAYS is TOTALLY FALSE and as usual another LIE

upload_2017-6-26_8-30-20.png

upload_2017-6-26_8-31-4.png

Bill Status

SNOPES LIES and it's not hard to prove.

upload_2017-6-26_8-32-24.png

Oh sorry I need to put you back on ignore for a while, , as one who thinks Alex Jones is the gospel.

Last edited:
has snopes been working to disprove all the bullshit about trump? I ask because i havent seen any of it :dunno:

Snopes is a great site for disproving fake news

If you disagree with their findings you are welcome to provide your sources....Snopes does

And no....California does not allow illegals to vote

If you disagree with their findings you are welcome to provide your sources....Snopes does

You are beyond one stupid m.f. that is the CA. GOV. site you ass hole

upload_2017-6-26_9-26-59.png

Are you that BLIND

Oh sorry I need to put you back on ignore for a while, you are just too much for me to handle, as one who thinks Alex Jones is the gospel.

And you think the lamestream media is gospel.........

Fox is the lame stream media as well. I listen to all of it before I decide on what may be true or not. Actually I find Fox to be very unreliable for facts, and they make a lot of stuff up. I also find DT's tweet to be the most fake news of all.

It is amazing how many people think snopes and fact check etc are truth bibles. The only ones who believe them are often the democratic left, and what makes it worse is how Obama and Hillary used them and pointed them out during the Presidential run. That was intentional they knew sheep would subliminally hear it and continue using them. Why? Because SNOPES is a SOROS backed site where the leftist fruit cakes go to verify what they think might not be true, in order to make that a sold tool for them SNOPES will put just what every other lying democratic prick says is true.

SNOPES has been caught lying so many times it is sickening. Even with hardcore evidence that can easily be verified at a Gov. site. Knowing most people won't bother searching any further than SNOPES. For them that is all they have to see. End of story SNOPES said it's true lmfao.

Here is a perfect example of how SNOPES LIES to the public and this is only one FALSE statement by SNOPES.

So lest say you go to this article :

View attachment 135577

California Signs Law Allowing Illegals To Vote - RAW Conservative

SNOPES says this particular issues is FALSE ....................................

But when you do a little leg works you can easily see what SNOPES SAYS is TOTALLY FALSE and as usual another LIE

View attachment 135578

View attachment 135579

Bill Status

SNOPES LIES and it's not hard to prove.

View attachment 135580

Snopes is right. California did not pass a law allowing illegals to vote. As you point out...: California New Motor Voter Act Passed by Legislature | California Secretary of State

The California New Motor Voter Act, AB 1461, would register every eligible citizen who goes to a Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) office to get a driver’s license or renew one, potentially adding millions of new registered voters to California’s voter rolls.

California citizens who are identified as eligible voters when visiting the DMV to apply for, renew, or change their address on a driver’s license would be registered to vote by the Secretary of State’s office.

Oh sorry I need to put you back on ignore for a while, you are just too much for me to handle, as one who thinks Alex Jones is the gospel.

And you think the lamestream media is gospel.........

Fox is the lame stream media as well. I listen to all of it before I decide on what may be true or not. Actually I find Fox to be very unreliable for facts, and they make a lot of stuff up. I also find DT's tweet to be the most fake news of all.

I am no fan of Fox either, moron....

You are beyond one stupid m.f. that is the CA. GOV. site you ass hole

Here is the text of the entire law: Bill Text - AB-1461 Voter registration: California New Motor Voter Program.

You might want to read it instead of depending on hoaxes.

Forum List

Back