Trumps attorney just another low life jew-christian crook!!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Oh they give Christianity a bad name, and this fake messianic jew is at the bottom of the barrel like most evans and TV preachers and the fake Christian aka T he is an attorney for. Fake CINO's.

Trump lawyer's firm steered millions in donations to family members, files show

Documents obtained by the Guardian reveal Jay Sekulow approved plans to push people to give to his Christian nonprofit, which then paid big sums to his family

But Jay Sekulow, who is now an attorney to Donald Trump, had a private jet to finance. His law firm was expecting a $3m payday. And six-figure contracts for members of his family needed to be taken care of.

Documents obtained by the Guardian show Sekulow that month approved plans to push poor and jobless people to donate money to his Christian nonprofit, which since 2000 has steered more than $60m to Sekulow, his family and their businesses.

Telemarketers for the nonprofit, Christian Advocates Serving Evangelism (Case), were instructed in contracts signed by Sekulow to urge people who pleaded poverty or said they were out of work to dig deep for a “sacrificial gift”.

“I can certainly understand how that would make it difficult for you to share a gift like that right now,” they told retirees who said they were on fixed incomes and had “no extra money” – before asking if they could spare “even $20 within the next three weeks”.

There needs to be a complete division between church and state whoever ran over the statue of the 10 commandments front of a state capital, Good for you.

There needs to be a complete division between church and state whoever ran over the statue of the 10 commandments front of a state capital, Good for you.

Error.

Error, you can just delete a post if you decide your post is false.

No, I meant your post is in error.

What is in error, point it out. I'm sure you will have a difficult time.

Read the letter from the Danbury Baptists to Jefferson, then his response. Hopefully the language is not too verbose and archaic for your modern head.

May reality slap you like a large flying trout.

Letters Between the Danbury Baptists and Thomas Jefferson - WallBuilders

Error.

Read the letter from the Danbury Baptists to Jefferson, then his response. Hopefully the language is not too verbose and archaic for your modern head.

Early in 1802, Jefferson wrote to the Danbury Connecticut Baptist Association, "that religion is a matter which lies solely between Man and his God." He interpreted the First Amendment as having built "a wall of separation between Church and State

yes Wiki, until the evans change it, its right.
Thomas Jefferson - Wikipedia

Early in 1802, Jefferson wrote to the Danbury Connecticut Baptist Association, "that religion is a matter which lies solely between Man and his God." He interpreted the First Amendment as having built "a wall of separation between Church and State

and, contrary to popular belief, it was only a private letter, a personal opinion.

Not an edict,
not an Executive Order.

and, contrary to popular belief, it was only a private letter, a personal opinion.

Not an edict,
not an Executive Order.

Correct, from the Baptist congregation. What would one expect them to write. The evan movement didn't start till the 1900's and then again with Reagan.

Not an edict,
not an Executive Order.

Correct, from the Baptist congregation. What would one expect them to write. The evan movement didn't start till the 1900's and then again with Reagan.

you missed the point, (and I'm not surprised).

Separation of Church and State has no foundation in the Constitution.

It was one line, in a private missive, between a president and a church group.

You didn't say the magic word, nor apparently read the Danbury letter first, which gives context to Jefferson's response.

You didn't say the magic word, nor apparently read the Danbury letter first, which gives context to Jefferson's response.

I personally don't care what the Baptist have to say, Jefferson made it clear about the separation of church and state and so did the others. Heck most were followers of Thomas Paine and couldn't wait to get out from under the Church of England.

I personally don't care what the Baptist have to say, Jefferson made it clear about the separation of church and state and so did the others. Heck most were followers of Thomas Paine and couldn't wait to get out from under the Church of England.
:cuckoo:

Jefferson made it clear about the separation of church and state

Yes, in a private missive to a church group.

He did NOT sign an edict.

He did NOT make it an Executive Order.

it was a PERSONAL OPINION.

We the people states it and it was made clear to the Baptist, a mans belief is between him and his God..

Lets get back on topic. His attorney is a EVAN corrupt man, using God to make money, preying on the poor.

We the people states it and it was made clear to the Baptist, a mans belief is between him and his God..

Lets get back on topic. His attorney is a EVAN corrupt man, using God to make money, preying on the poor.
We the people states it

Where?

Oh they give Christianity a bad name, and this fake messianic jew is at the bottom of the barrel like most evans and TV preachers and the fake Christian aka T he is an attorney for. Fake CINO's.

Documents obtained by the Guardian reveal Jay Sekulow approved plans to push people to give to his Christian nonprofit, which then paid big sums to his family

But Jay Sekulow, who is now an attorney to Donald Trump, had a private jet to finance. His law firm was expecting a $3m payday. And six-figure contracts for members of his family needed to be taken care of.

Documents obtained by the Guardian show Sekulow that month approved plans to push poor and jobless people to donate money to his Christian nonprofit, which since 2000 has steered more than $60m to Sekulow, his family and their businesses.

Telemarketers for the nonprofit, Christian Advocates Serving Evangelism (Case), were instructed in contracts signed by Sekulow to urge people who pleaded poverty or said they were out of work to dig deep for a “sacrificial gift”.

“I can certainly understand how that would make it difficult for you to share a gift like that right now,” they told retirees who said they were on fixed incomes and had “no extra money” – before asking if they could spare “even $20 within the next three weeks”.

This is modern conservatism. These are hollow people, they have no morals, no empathy for fellow human beings, and they'll take food out of the mouths of someone that hasn't eaten in three days. Despicable doesn't come close to describing Sekulow and the syphillitics that hired him. These people are the laziest lowlifes in this human population. They lie to the poor to steal their money, using 'god' as the big lie. Just as tv preachers do who are multimillionaires but urge their viewers to 'send in that last $1000 you have in the bank, HAVE FAITH, god will send it back to you ten fold'.

The Money Changers in fact ARE the church in the United States now.

So you're an anti semite as well as a moron?

Forum List

Back