Trump's Appeal To Blacks Just Might Pay Off.

That's only because there is no greater divide in all of existence than the one between the truth and the democratic plantation owners, enslaving the black populace to poverty. They have also brainwashed the poor people to believe in that the only reason why they are poor are the rich white republicans, and not the fatherless homes.

You have been had by the democratic plantation and the black lies mob.

It's because republicans LIKE YOU hate black people .. Black people hate the Republican Party.

What's the problem?

You hate us .. don't believe we have the right to decide who we should vote for .. and we hate you.

What could be more fair?

That's only because there is no greater divide in all of existence than the one between the truth and the democratic plantation owners, enslaving the black populace to poverty. They have also brainwashed the poor people to believe in that the only reason why they are poor are the rich white republicans, and not the fatherless homes.

It's because republicans LIKE YOU hate black people .. Black people hate the Republican Party.

What's the problem?

You hate us .. don't believe we have the right to decide who we should vote for .. and we hate you.

What could be more fair?
Do the democrats there on your plantation let you into their kkk meetings, or do they only let you watch them discuss how they are going to continue oppressing you?

Figure it out bitch .. and whatever you come up with, go with that .. pretend as if it means anything to anyone but a racist bitch like you..
Get your black ass back on the plantation boy.

:whip:

Make me bitch. :lol:

See how fucking powerless you are.

Oh he doesn't have to do that. The democrat plantation will do that for him, while stripping the fathers away so that no one can prevent it.

It doesn't hurt to pour in some cop killing criminals of course... plantation can only run based on fear after-all.

Last edited:

What's the problem?

What could be more fair?

What's the problem?

What could be more fair?
Do the democrats there on your plantation let you into their kkk meetings, or do they only let you watch them discuss how they are going to continue oppressing you?

Figure it out bitch .. and whatever you come up with, go with that .. pretend as if it means anything to anyone but a racist bitch like you..

Oh he doesn't have to do that. The democrat plantation will do it for him, while stripping the fathers away so that no one can prevent it.

It doesn't hurt to pour in some cop killing criminals in of course... plantation can only run based on fear after-all.

Plantation. plantation, plantation :lol: You stupid motherfuckers need to come up with something new .. plantation isn't working for you .. NOR IS YOUR RACISM. :0)

But feel free to spew that ignorance all you want .. the days of RW republican influence on American politics are numbered .. not that I believe you have the intelligence to figure that out either. :0)

Oh he doesn't have to do that. The democrat plantation will do it for him, while stripping the fathers away so that no one can prevent it.

It doesn't hurt to pour in some cop killing criminals in of course... plantation can only run based on fear after-all.

Plantation. plantation, plantation :lol: You stupid motherfuckers need to come up with something new .. plantation isn't working for you .. NOR IS YOUR RACISM. :0)

But feel free to spew that ignorance all you want .. the days of RW republican influence on American politics are numbered .. not that I believe you have the intelligence to figure that out either. :0)

The plantation mindset has been indoctrinated so effectively into you... you won't be escaping for a good while.

Now, bow to your plantation overlords.

whip.gif

Last edited:

The plantation mindset has been indoctrinated so effectively into you... you won't be escaping for a good while.

whip.gif

MAKE ME BITCH. :lol:

Yet another useless, powerless, dumb ass republican ordering ghosts around.

whip.gif

Oh I don't need to. They will make you suck up plenty of the D to have those welfare benefits.

whip.gif

Oh I don't need to. They will make you suck up plenty of the D to have those welfare benefits.

In other words, you can't make me or anyone else do shit.

:lol: Another dumb ass powerless piece of shit republican whining about welfare .. which has millions and millions of whites who benefit from the program .. and you're probably one of them.

whip.gif

Get those mules and plows out boy but feed the chickens before you do. Mind your master.

whip.gif

:lol: Another dumb ass powerless piece of shit republican whining about welfare .. which has millions and millions of whites who benefit from the program .. and you're probably one of them.

Yes, your white overlords benefit it from a great deal, well spotted!

Have a nice time in poverty.

whip.gif

I have NO doubt whatsoever that I've made more money and have lived a better life than a stupid asshole like you.

Keep dreaming that we all live in poverty. Who cares?

What's the problem?

What could be more fair?

What's the problem?

What could be more fair?

You're already there. You vote Democrat and serve your dark (meaning white) overlords.

whip.gif

I have NO doubt whatsoever that I've made more money and have lived a better life than a stupid asshole like you.

Really what do you do? Social justice advovacy?

A variety of pundits and news reporters have speculated on why blacks overwhelmingly vote Democrat, usually 90-95% of the time and the answers are as variegated as they are complex, but I'm going to offer a very simple explanation.

DEMOCRATS ASK FOR THEIR VOTE AND REPUBLICANS DO NOT

Simple, isn't it? There is power in directly asking for someone's vote, which has become a lost art in politics. Candidates used to go door to door asking people for their vote and the reason it works is because of human nature. People want to know their vote is wanted, needed, cherished, and appreciated....personally. Modern politics resorts to honing the general campaign message to appeal to the broadest base of people, but people don't vote for tax plans or foreign policy experience. They vote for people.

And Republicans have foolishly written off the black vote and assume blacks will never vote for them. And blacks don't vote for Republicans because they don't think Republicans want or appreciate their vote. It's an endless paradox that Trump is seeking to break.

Trump's message is simple. "I want your vote. I'm going to give you better prospects for a brighter future than Democrats have for the last 50 years. Please vote for me."

And many more blacks will indeed vote for Donald Trump....simply because he asked them to.

I think he pretty well pissed off the blacks with that birther shite he pulled for 7 years.

Really what do you do? Social justice advovacy?

DBA .. the same thing I was doing when I joined here 8 years ago.

A variety of pundits and news reporters have speculated on why blacks overwhelmingly vote Democrat, usually 90-95% of the time and the answers are as variegated as they are complex, but I'm going to offer a very simple explanation.

DEMOCRATS ASK FOR THEIR VOTE AND REPUBLICANS DO NOT

Simple, isn't it? There is power in directly asking for someone's vote, which has become a lost art in politics. Candidates used to go door to door asking people for their vote and the reason it works is because of human nature. People want to know their vote is wanted, needed, cherished, and appreciated....personally. Modern politics resorts to honing the general campaign message to appeal to the broadest base of people, but people don't vote for tax plans or foreign policy experience. They vote for people.

And Republicans have foolishly written off the black vote and assume blacks will never vote for them. And blacks don't vote for Republicans because they don't think Republicans want or appreciate their vote. It's an endless paradox that Trump is seeking to break.

Trump's message is simple. "I want your vote. I'm going to give you better prospects for a brighter future than Democrats have for the last 50 years. Please vote for me."

And many more blacks will indeed vote for Donald Trump....simply because he asked them to.

I think he pretty well pissed off the blacks with that birther shite he pulled for 7 years.
Why would they be pissed off at that? Most blacks are born in Africa just like Obama was.

Forum List

Back