Trump’s Air War Has Already Killed More Than 2,000 Civilians

When will code pink be on the scene? These numbers are only falsely estimated under Republican presidents, as well as protests of such.
Search engines already confirm marching orders have been given. Put n Obsma's name snd it gives you Trumps. Bing and google are as bad as CNN et al
civilians killed under obama wars - Bing
If Bing is inaccurate why are you using it?
I used a valid source... which pisses off you bottom dwellers.
You use the media you stupid fuck now who's the bottom dwelling snowflake...
Yes I use real journalists who work their balls off getting the story.
You use white nationalist propaganda sites.
ROLMFAO you old silly snowflake...
Daily-Beast-e1481555521343-650x428.jpg

oh no, trump is dropping bombs like Obama dropped bombs, but now it's bad.

now.
Is that like how Trump is adding jobs like Obama added jobs; only now the BLS numbers are real and the jobs are good jobs?
uhm, no.

Obama expanded the war into more countries and killed way more people than Bush.

how fucked are you in the head to think jobs = lives?

Thanks for resurrecting my thread to prove what a reckless president trump is.

Wonder if the Trumpies are looking forward for the anus to bomb another empty airstrip like he did in Syria.

No casualties reported. Lol

Remember when you fools said he'd " be a different type of president? "

Civilian casualties from the U.S.-led war against the so-called Islamic State are on pace to double under President Donald Trump, according to an Airwars investigation for The Daily Beast.

Airwars researchers estimate that at least 2,300 civilians likely died from Coalition strikes overseen by the Obama White House—roughly 80 each month in Iraq and Syria. IN 8 FULL YEARS. As of July 13, more than 2,200 additional civilians appear to have been killed by Coalition raids since Trump was inaugurated—upwards of 360 per month, or 12 or more civilians killed for every single day of his administration.

I've never complained about the bombing Muslims by Obama, Bush, or Trump.....and I never will.

oh no, trump is dropping bombs like Obama dropped bombs, but now it's bad.

now.
Is that like how Trump is adding jobs like Obama added jobs; only now the BLS numbers are real and the jobs are good jobs?
uhm, no.

Obama expanded the war into more countries and killed way more people than Bush.

how fucked are you in the head to think jobs = lives?
Speaking of fucked in the head....

"Obama expanded the war into more countries and killed way more people than Bush."

Bush killed:

4,852 Americans
106,210 Iraqis
8,497 Afghanis

Total = 119,559

Prove Obama killed more......

Thanks for resurrecting my thread to prove what a reckless president trump is.

Wonder if the Trumpies are looking forward for the anus to bomb another empty airstrip like he did in Syria.

No casualties reported. Lol
Resurrecting? You only started it a few days ago. Are you that desperate for attention?

Trump goes by the information given to him by his military advisors. If he authorizes airstrikes, it's up to the military to figure out where....unless you believe Trump is like LBJ handpicking targets. Is that what you think?

So THAT'S what you get from this thread documenting Trump's many civilian deaths?

Actually, the take away is that you didn't give a fetid dingo's kidney who was being killed when Obama was in office and ISIS (in whom you apparently don't believe) was steadily gaining ground in the Levant.

I'm so glad you've seen the light and now care deeply about civilian casualties ... I'm positive it's not politically motivated.

Yep, when Bush was POTUS everyday the left media and the left loons were keeping track of how many US soldiers, sailors and Marines were KIA...as soon as Jug Ears was elected? Nary a peep

Remember when you fools said he'd " be a different type of president? "

Civilian casualties from the U.S.-led war against the so-called Islamic State are on pace to double under President Donald Trump, according to an Airwars investigation for The Daily Beast.

Airwars researchers estimate that at least 2,300 civilians likely died from Coalition strikes overseen by the Obama White House—roughly 80 each month in Iraq and Syria. IN 8 FULL YEARS. As of July 13, more than 2,200 additional civilians appear to have been killed by Coalition raids since Trump was inaugurated—upwards of 360 per month, or 12 or more civilians killed for every single day of his administration.

There aren't any civilians there.

I accept that non-sequitur as admission that you know Bush killed more than Obama.

Thanks.
thumbsup.gif
You're free to assume anything such as falsehoods that Presidents are Kings who can declare wars without any rules, regulations or support from Congress.
Congress let George decide if he wanted to go to war.

I accept that non-sequitur as admission that you know Bush killed more than Obama.

Thanks.
thumbsup.gif
You're free to assume anything such as falsehoods that Presidents are Kings who can declare wars without any rules, regulations or support from Congress.
Congress let George decide if he wanted to go to war.
And every year Congress approved a budget that allowed him to continue to do so.

View attachment 139368
Isis could stop civilian casualties immediately by an unconditional surrender. They won't.

The civilian dead are no different than the Hiroshima dead or the Berlin dead. They are dead enemies. Better over there than them coming here to drive trucks into crowds.
Yeah because those innocent women and children are all going to come to America to kill you.
Not if we go there and kill them first!

I dearly hope you are not expecting any sympathy from me. They are the enemy.

Forum List

Back