Trump's 'African-American' says he isn't a supporter

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Trump is one crazy cracka

The African-American man singled out by Donald Trump at a recent rally says he does not back the New York businessman.

"I am not a Trump supporter," Gregory Cheadle told NPR News. "I went to go hear Donald Trump because I have an open mind."

Donald Trump retweeted a purported photograph of black supporters of his campaign, but the depicted people weren't Trump fans

Trump Retweets Fake Photograph of Black Supporters

One crazy cracka eh ? too funny. Would you say crazy like a fox or just insane ?

I guess you can't even buy a human being these days.. LOL. Sounds like he does have an open mind. These elites are so disconnected from reality, that they just make fools of themselves continually, and that means Hillary and Bernie included also.

The African-American man singled out by Donald Trump at a recent rally says he does not back the New York businessman.

"I am not a Trump supporter," Gregory Cheadle told NPR News. "I went to go hear Donald Trump because I have an open mind."

Donald Trump retweeted a purported photograph of black supporters of his campaign, but the depicted people weren't Trump fans

He retweeted a picture someone else put up. So what? As soon as it was discovered it was a fan who put it up and not the family he took it down immediately.

He retweeted a picture someone else put up. So what? As soon as it was discovered it was a fan who put it up and not the family he took it down immediately.
Temper tantrum is an asshole that shoots from the hip, but can't hit the side of a barn when he shoots.

:lol:

He didn't take anything down. The tweet is still on Donald Trump's feed. The picture's gone because the account that posted it initially no longer exists - but the tweet is still there.

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Forum List

Back