Trump's Achilles' Heel

Trump lied his ass off about a great many things. A great many things. And his Chumps do not like it when you show them.

He reminds me of other Presidents not keeping their promises, every Presidency is filled with unfulfilled campaign promises.

Trump lied his ass off about a great many things. A great many things. And his Chumps do not like it when you show them.

He reminds me of other Presidents not keeping their promises, every Presidency is filled with unfulfilled campaign promises.
None have told lies as big as Trump.

That is just your opinion, sorry but I see no difference in him and any other President in my lifetime. We have been making jokes about politicians breaking campaign promises since the beginning of this country.

That is just your opinion, sorry but I see no difference in him and any other President in my lifetime. We have been making jokes about politicians breaking campaign promises since the beginning of this country.
The difference is that Trump's Chumps lined up to have him shit in their mouths.

They BEGGED to be lied to. And Trump happily obliged.

No lie was too big to be pulled out of his ass, and none was too fetid for his Chumps to gobble it down.

The difference is that Trump's Chumps lined up to have him shit in their mouths.

They BEGGED to be lied to. And Trump happily obliged.

No lie was too big to be pulled out of his ass, and none was too fetid for his Chumps to gobble it down.

Like Gitmo being closed? Like repealing the rich tax cuts on day one of his Presidency? Like the most transparent administration? You nuts only see what you want to see. Hell, when Obama was campaigning I couldn't believe the crap he spewed and the left ate it up. BTW, how far have the oceans receded since Obama was nominated?

Now go ahead and justify Obama's broken promises, that what lefty nuts do while pointing at the right.

Like Gitmo being closed? Like repealing the rich tax cuts on day one of his Presidency? Like the most transparent administration? You nuts only see what you want to see. Hell, when Obama was campaigning I couldn't believe the crap he spewed and the left ate it up. BTW, how far have the oceans receded since Obama was nominated?

Now go ahead and justify Obama's broken promises, that what lefty nuts do while pointing at the right.

Morons.....like you.....can NEVER be fair-minded and will defend the orange clown because of your innate biases and stupidity....For example:

Under Obama the GITMO population went from 775 to 41 detainees......Those who are still there are there because the republican congress "thinks" that giving Obama a win on that issue was politically unwise.....Somehow, our maximum security prisons are not "safe" enough for these 41 bastards.

Taxes were NOT repealed for the rich because under GWB the TWO costly wars were unpaid.....Medicare Advantage was NOT funded and we were in the midst of a recession beating down the door to a depression.

And uneducated fuckheads like you can't figure out if through global warming the oceans would "recede" or inundate.

Anyway.......compare the above with Trump's

Carrier jobs royal screwing (the topic of this thread)\
Coal miners' jobs in high demand
China's currency manipulation
The deal-maker's fantastic new deals
Mexico Wall
Cheap and better HC

get some more brain cells before engaging in a debate....

Morons.....like you.....can NEVER be fair-minded and will defend the orange clown because of your innate biases and stupidity....For example:

Under Obama the GITMO population went from 775 to 41 detainees......Those who are still there are there because the republican congress "thinks" that giving Obama a win on that issue was politically unwise.....Somehow, our maximum security prisons are not "safe" enough for these 41 bastards.

Taxes were NOT repealed for the rich because under GWB the TWO costly wars were unpaid.....Medicare Advantage was NOT funded and we were in the midst of a recession beating down the door to a depression.

And uneducated fuckheads like you can't figure out if through global warming the oceans would "recede" or inundate.

Anyway.......compare the above with Trump's

Carrier jobs royal screwing (the topic of this thread)\
Coal miners' jobs in high demand
China's currency manipulation
The deal-maker's fantastic new deals
Mexico Wall
Cheap and better HC

get some more brain cells before engaging in a debate....

See, you justify his broken promises, just like the right justifies Trumps broken promises, they are all broken promises, they are all the same, it has been going on for decades. I didn't defend Trump, I am saying all politicians are a like, just the party differs and thus to outrage is different. Same old crap, different day.

If Obama wasn't going to repeal the tax cuts why would he promise to do so, have the oceans receded? Why wasn't Obama the most transparent administration? Gitmo is still open, why did Obama promise to close it if he knew he couldn't. Why make promises you know you can't keep? Sure Trump hasn't fulfilled his promises either and both the left and the right eagerly swallowed and now defend the lies.

The dem snowflakes like Nat4900 nearly threw themselves off a building after the orange clown kicked the bull dyke. Will they all drink poison if they don’t win congress back in 2018?

Please tell us how your half brain "concluded" that this thread is about Hillary's loss.

You’re acting just like you did before she lost in 2016. The polls show a big win for you, so you make post just to gloat. But all you have are polls, the same polls that gave you a boner in October 2016, and left you limp in November. You haven’t learned, and now if the Dems don’t take the house in 2018, you’ll look just as stupid as you did in November 2016. I Fricken love it!

Forum List

Back