Trump's Achilles' Heel

Unfulfilled promises and empty demagoguery will prove disastrous for Trump next year....Here's a preview:

Do you have a real news source? It seems that anyone can post anything thing on Facebook, at least that is what we learned about Russia dumping fake stories there. Besides I don’t have Facebook, it’s a time waster.

The dem snowflakes like Nat4900 nearly threw themselves off a building after the orange clown kicked the bull dyke. Will they all drink poison if they don’t win congress back in 2018?

Unfulfilled promises and empty demagoguery will prove disastrous for Trump next year....Here's a preview:

Do you have a real news source? It seems that anyone can post anything thing on Facebook, at least that is what we learned about Russia dumping fake stories there. Besides I don’t have Facebook, it’s a time waster.

LOL, you don't have Facebook and yet you seem to want others to believe "fake stories" are posted there. Are you sane, or don't you even try to think before you post? Why do you pretend to know this, what source told you what to parrot? Breitbart? Hannity? Trump?

LOL, you don't have Facebook and yet you seem to want others to believe "fake stories" are posted there. Are you sane, or don't you even try to think before you post? Why do you pretend to know this, what source told you what to parrot? Breitbart? Hannity? Trump?

Facebook themselves admitted it. Do you not follow any mainstream news? Do you not think before you try to post?

Here is some help to catch you up.

The Fake Americans Russia Created to Influence the Election
Facebook says fake accounts linked to Russia bought thousands of ads during US election
Mark Zuckerberg: Facebook will give ads linked to Russian government to Congress
Lawmakers release troves of Facebook ads showing Russia's cyber intrusion

Seems to me you are behind the curve little buddy. I also don't read Breitbart, Hannity nor Trump, so your entire post seems to be ignorant and uninformed, which seems to be most of your posts.

• Banned

Trump's Carrier jobs deal is not living up to the hype - CNBC.com

Carrier quietly outsources jobs to Mexico – ThinkProgress

Remember the Carrier Jobs Trump 'Saved'? Company Announces ...

The dem snowflakes like Nat4900 nearly threw themselves off a building after the orange clown kicked the bull dyke. Will they all drink poison if they don’t win congress back in 2018?

Please tell us how your half brain "concluded" that this thread is about Hillary's loss.

Trump lied his ass off about a great many things. A great many things. And his Chumps do not like it when you show them.

A few right wingers on here (the usual suspects) have found the above post "funny"....

I am positive that those Carrier unemployed folks will ALSO be laughing along with them........The "bonus" in this sordid mess is that Pence ALSO is in the shit-house for laying right along with Trump.....

Let's see, even left wing hypocrites have to admit that this has been a pretty good year so their forlorn hope is that next year will be a disaster. How freaking pathetic. The really sad thing is that the left (democrats and media) is going to do all it can to skew the President's agenda and damn the Country.

Let's see, even left wing hypocrites have to admit that this has been a pretty good year so their forlorn hope is that next year will be a disaster. How freaking pathetic. The really sad thing is that the left (democrats and media) is going to do all it can to skew the President's agenda and damn the Country.

Well, Dead Horse, there IS a difference between caring for the country's welfare, and refusing to join the Trump CULT as you have........LOL

A few right wingers on here (the usual suspects) have found the above post "funny"....

I am positive that those Carrier unemployed folks will ALSO be laughing along with them........The "bonus" in this sordid mess is that Pence ALSO is in the shit-house for laying right along with Trump.....

Sounding pretty desperate there clown.

Sounding pretty desperate there clown.

Not nearly as desperate as those Carrier EX-employees, don't you "think"???

(sorry if the thread upset your delicate sensibilities since you're a Trump cult member.)

Trump's Carrier jobs deal is not living up to the hype - CNBC.com

Carrier quietly outsources jobs to Mexico – ThinkProgress

Remember the Carrier Jobs Trump 'Saved'? Company Announces ...

Think Progress? Sorry, I like that site as much as Breibart. Thank you for the other two, those are good sources. I never believed Trumps promises anymore than I believed Obama's and neither disappointed me, nor did I support either.

Forum List

Back