Trumpism has more of the characteristics of a cult than a political movement

My take has been this since 2017- another run would lead to a divorce, I was obviously wrong as Trump did run again in 2020 and no divorce (there is little doubt Melania was not interested to be hounded again by the squawking article writers (posing as journalists). Yeah, I knowā€¦take up a public position like that and you get the publicā€™s focusā€¦but the type of negative focus on Trump by the domestic press was hyped and went overboardā€¦but thatā€™s another topic.

I would vote for the right independent candidate to lead the country in a safe and smart way. I support a battery of tests be given to all candidates, so they show their worth and possibly cues about their inner mindset. The right candidate will pull in left and right leaning voters, voters dissatisfied with the status quo, and voters aware of the duplicity of our government, while partisans will vote their party.

Iā€™ve stated and written this for 20 years about my hope for an independent to win. Ron Paul only broke the ice and the timing wasnā€™t right, plus so many charts might have lost a few who couldnā€™t understand his presentation. Ron Paul will be noted by future historians as the candidate who broke the ice. 2028 possibly, but if DeSantis wins in 2024 heā€™ll most likely have 2 terms. Heā€™ll receive major votes from the middle not just from Republicans. He could be that independent but with current Rep support why would he.
Our politics differ but I apologize for calling you a Trump minion; you are not.

Our politics differ but I apologize for calling you a Trump minion; you are not.
I still like Trump on paper, without question, and my distain for Bidenā€™s administration grows by the week directly based upon the coverups and deception.

I appreciate your retraction and apology. Not many apologies go around on the board. A bit more ā€œHey, I went off earlier, sorryā€ would be a healthy improvement, but when it comes to politics most dig down deep when they believe they are right, admittedly I do lol

Forum List

Back