TrumpGas™

EFE8BEE1-E932-48D9-86A6-4F3D4D9C2174.jpeg

Obamagas was inexpensive for ALL Americans

We can't afford the give aways any more. You deadbeats have to earn them now.
Trump wants gas reserved for the rich

You should have gotten the discount card. Now you're suck paying the bill for everyone who got one.
You mean my Liberal Card won’t help?

In a few years it might, when Trump remembers that he's actually a democrat and returns to your plantation.
I don’t have a plantation

We can't afford the give aways any more. You deadbeats have to earn them now.
Trump wants gas reserved for the rich

You should have gotten the discount card. Now you're suck paying the bill for everyone who got one.
You mean my Liberal Card won’t help?

In a few years it might, when Trump remembers that he's actually a democrat and returns to your plantation.
I don’t have a plantation

Sure you do. It's where you keep all the grievance groups in perpetual allegiance to the democrat party. When a member of said groups wanders off, you attack them, hoping to drive them back to it.

Filled up at $3.20 yesterday in the area I usually go to for cheap gas. The Middle East is loving these high oil prices. Trump is happy for them.

Filled up at $3.20 yesterday in the area I usually go to for cheap gas. The Middle East is loving these high oil prices. Trump is happy for them.
Go Trump! MAGA!

View attachment 202239
You think Trump's profiting from raising gas prices for Americans? That would certainly explain it.
No, it’s democrat state legislatures denying offshore drilling which alllows OPEC leverage to sustain.
You’re part of the problem because you vote these democrats in.

Thank a Democrat for allowing OPEC leverage. You vote for this.
Democrats should not be allowed to vote.
Democrats vote to end our reliance on oil, you dipshit. It's you rubes that want more power for OPEC.

Democrats vote to end our reliance on oil, you dipshit. It's you rubes that want more power for OPEC.
There is no efficient substitute for oil yet, moron!

Okay, OPEC worshipper.

Right that's why they banned so much drilling and pipelines. liar.

America became the top oil producer in the world under Obama. Go cry somewhere.

America became the top oil producer in the world under Obama. Go cry somewhere.
Well, that must be why so many oilfields went under and defaulted on their loans and put so many oil workers out of work. People don't like to work in prisons, and during the great obutthole "oil boom" you are lying about, we had too many people working at the the prison. Now, they are working double shifts cause the oil fields are booming and they can't get people to work there, lying sack.

Okay, OPEC worshipper.
How do you get that, fucking moron?

Forum List

Back