Trump would be correct to assert a national emergency in order to build the wall

There is no emergency on the border. Hence there is no need to declare a national emergency.

Although, one of the charges that were going to be brought against Nixon in his impeachment hearings was abuse of power. History repeating itself perhaps?
If you had people breaking into your house demanding to be a member of your family and demanding you feed them and provide a place to sleep and medical care would you call 911 or just say come on in?

I’d probably call 9/11. I wouldn’t want someone to call it a national emergency.

We’ve had the same situation, more or less, since the 1960’s or so…and for the first 2 years of the blob’s reign…. At no point during that time did we ever have a national emergency.
It's an emergency now precisely because it has been going on so long. We are the frog in ever warming water that's reaching the boiling point and we have to immediately jump out or die.

Really...So this became a national emergency under Trump?
Trump recognized what others ignored so in that sense yes it did.

There is no emergency on the border. Hence there is no need to declare a national emergency.

Although, one of the charges that were going to be brought against Nixon in his impeachment hearings was abuse of power. History repeating itself perhaps?
If you had people breaking into your house demanding to be a member of your family and demanding you feed them and provide a place to sleep and medical care would you call 911 or just say come on in?
Are you asking that of a native American Indian?

Liberals don't consider 23 million illegals (and counting) to be any problem whatsoever. The wall needs to be built.
Your number is made up and we already have walls and fences.

I’d probably call 9/11. I wouldn’t want someone to call it a national emergency.

We’ve had the same situation, more or less, since the 1960’s or so…and for the first 2 years of the blob’s reign…. At no point during that time did we ever have a national emergency.
It's an emergency now precisely because it has been going on so long. We are the frog in ever warming water that's reaching the boiling point and we have to immediately jump out or die.
Then why didn’t trump declare an emergency 2 years ago? Was he derelict of duty?

Are you asking that of a native American Indian?
I'll bet they wished they turned the pilgrims back after they saw what happened. We can learn from their mistakes

Then why didn’t trump declare an emergency 2 years ago? Was he derelict of duty?
The first emergency was the economy. Now that is up and running and he can focus on the next emergency. Would have been nice if he could do everything at once but unfortunately in DC that's not realistic.

More than a wall, we need Americans with guns at the border willing to shoot and not go wobbly.

There was a Latino walking down my street this morning. This a clear cut emergency, and something must be done immediately, before he rapes somebody!

The first emergency was the economy. Now that is up and running and he can focus on the next emergency. Would have been nice if he could do everything at once but unfortunately in DC that's not realistic.
Neither was an emergency

There was a Latino walking down my street this morning. This a clear cut emergency, and something must be done immediately, before he rapes somebody!

I was at a hotel and the maids were speaking Spanish

Clear grounds to declare a national emergency

All the Progs know they need illegal voters to keep their dreams of destroying the USA alive......

So of course they're willing to fight for open borders. Their personal agendas always take precedence over National interests.

An "emergency" to the Progs wanting America to fall, WOULD BE THE WALL being built.

Neither was an emergency
But global warming is?

The economy was in good shape when Trump became president. So that’s not a legit excuse. Not to mention, it’s not like Trump could only focus on one or the other. He could have worked on both. And if this was truly an emergency, he should have formally declared it as such 2 years ago.

Derelict of duty?

The economy was in good shape when Trump became president. So that’s not a legit excuse. Not to mention, it’s not like Trump could only focus on one or the other. He could have worked on both. And if this was truly an emergency, he should have formally declared it as such 2 years ago.

Derelict of duty?

If it wasn't for outright lies, would you ever have anything to say?
What's frightening is that your ilk want to rule the land.

American citizens are being victimized by millions of illegals and it is clear that the U.S. Congress is unwilling to protect their American constituents.

However, I'm not confident that the SCOTUS is willing to defend the American people and it's possible that they would ultimately rule that Trump cannot protect the people.
Trump and corporations like his are the ones victimizing us. Wake the fuck up! You're listening to a guy who hires illegals telling you we need a fucking wall? Are you stupid as fuck? You must be.

Republicans are so stupid. A few months ago it was learned that Mollie Tibbetts killer worked at a Republican owned farm in Iowa. Immediately the farm said it used E-Verify and USMB Republicans defended them and said they did what they could but the guy gave them fake id. I called BULLSHIT and now it turns out I was right.

"What we learned in the last 24 hours is that our employee was not who he said he was," said Dane Lang, Co-owner and manager of Yarrabee Farms. "And, just within the last four hours, we have come to learn that the Social Security Administration's employment verification service is not the same as E-Verify."

Ah, so they lied. I think you will find out that all these illegal employers are purposely accepting fake ID’s. Any documentation will do for them. So yea it’s easy for an illegal to get a job when illegal employers don’t give a fuck.

And then for years we’ve been telling you Republicans that Donald Trump himself hires illegals. Well now that fact must be hurting him politically because he is finally starting to let those workers go. This is what we need. We need all the illegal employers in America to stop hiring illegal workers. We need to punish them when they do. Hell, even Donald Trump advocated for punishing illegal employers.

Undocumented Workers Lose Their Jobs at Yet Another Trump Property

The Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, N.J., where multiple undocumented workers were fired after a New York Times investigation. Two other Trump properties have terminated undocumented workers since then.

Thank god for the New York Times! Or is it fake news?

All the Progs know they need illegal voters to keep their dreams of destroying the USA alive......

So of course they're willing to fight for open borders. Their personal agendas always take precedence over National interests.

An "emergency" to the Progs wanting America to fall, WOULD BE THE WALL being built.
Illegals don’t vote
Try again

Neither was an emergency
But global warming is?
Actually it is moving past emergency

Forum List

Back