Trump woudl tax Carrier for moving production to Mexico

Trump and Bernie would be able to "tear up those trade deals". I believe, according to Nixons "fast track", they can do what they want, THEN Congress would get a vote.
If Congress voted down those things, they would be voted out. At least by the "pro-americans"
Everyone and their momma wants new trade deals.
Then trump needs to negotiate a new trade deal, and present it to congress.... he can not tear up a treaty.... it truly is not that simple.

Trump and Bernie would be able to "tear up those trade deals". I believe, according to Nixons "fast track", they can do what they want, THEN Congress would get a vote.
If Congress voted down those things, they would be voted out. At least by the "pro-americans"
Then trump needs to negotiate a new trade deal, and present it to congress.... he can not tear up a treaty.... it truly is not that simple.
I cant believe this is even an actual argument lol
Kinda grasping at straws, ey?

just don't want you to be disappointed when Trump can't do, what he's said.....they are meaningless sound bites.... it's so much more complicated....

You or he, can't just press "the Easy button"..... that's all....

I believe some of our treaties do need renegotiating, but it won't be easy and won't happen overnight, if at all....

just don't want you to be disappointed when Trump can't do, what he's said.....they are meaningless sound bites.... it's so much more complicated....

I believe some of our treaties do need renegotiating, but it won't be easy and won't happen overnight, if at all....
I clearly stated I know how the process works and you didn't refute it so.....
NONE of what they say is done by an "easy button" except for maybe executive orders. Lets be real here.
Using your logic, one would wonder why they even have debates and discuss what they would like to do.

Easy button = executive orders

So Trump like Obama can abuse his power if elected

Obama had precedence for the kind of executive orders he put through.... they were all done previously by previous presidents....

There is no precedence for tearing up a treaty.....

It is clearly unconstitutional and grounds for immediate impeachment.

Obama had precedence for the kind of executive orders he put through.... they were all done previously by previous presidents....

There is precedence for bank robber. Does that make it ok?

LOL
Using that logic, just about any trampling on the Constitution has precedence.

Trump said he would go through Congress

Ross Perot, when he ran for president, warned us about these trade deals and what they would do to American jobs.

He was right as rain.

25 years later we're still signing them.

Wanna sell it here? Build it here. Period.

Ross Perot, when he ran for president, warned us about these trade deals and what they would do to American jobs.

He was right as rain.

25 years later we're still signing them.

Wanna sell it here? Build it here. Period.
His name has been thrown up about the TPP as well.
Indeed, he was "right as rain". Sadly, we still have people that support TPP AND NAFTA AFTER THE FACT.
Party politics is serious business!

Forum List

Back