Trump working on pardoning people accused of war crimes

a court martial is a trial by peers, within the military

"Military ....... bootlicking officers," you say?

well, at least we know what you & your little ass middle finger think of the US military.

But you revere a good murderer.

Yep; you sound just like Trump. Worthless

Not exactly:

Courts-Martial Explained

General Court-Martial

A general court-martial consists of not less than five members and a military judge, or an accused may be tried by military judge alone upon request of the accused.

Furthermore, no one on the court may be inferior in rank to the person being tried.

The convicted murderer was tried & convicted, which we know isn't good enuff for you.

The guy had his day in court; guilty.
And now he's pardoned. We know that enrages Stalinists like you.

I believe in 'the rule of law' and America was built on the concept

IMO pardoning a convicted murder is tantamount to an 'unpardonable sin' ............. pardon the pun ...........
Can't get it through your head the guy killed a violent terrorist can you? That's you filth should never be in control of anything. you are evil.

The convicted murderer, now pardoned, went outside of his ROE and he murdered an unarmed person.

We know, you would do the same thing; you would partake in premeditated murder of an unarmed person too.

After all your hero Pee Wee Penis said, "I could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and not lose any votes."

That's really what it's all about with you murderers; popularity.

a court martial is a trial by peers, within the military

"Military ....... bootlicking officers," you say?

well, at least we know what you & your little ass middle finger think of the US military.

But you revere a good murderer.

Yep; you sound just like Trump. Worthless

Not exactly:

Courts-Martial Explained

General Court-Martial

A general court-martial consists of not less than five members and a military judge, or an accused may be tried by military judge alone upon request of the accused.

Furthermore, no one on the court may be inferior in rank to the person being tried.

The convicted murderer was tried & convicted, which we know isn't good enuff for you.

Guilty of killing a terrorist, convicted by filth such as you.

He was convicted in a fair military court.

Thanks for telling US that you believe the military are, "filth"

At least now we know what you think of the US military
You weren't there, you didn't hear the testimony or see any evidence and you don't know jack! You're just another terrorist loving traitor.

I have read enumerable accounts of the murder & the court martial; there are no discrepancies.

You should check your drawers; you might have a turd hangin' out of your excited ass.

Not exactly:

Courts-Martial Explained

General Court-Martial

IMO pardoning a convicted murder is tantamount to an 'unpardonable sin' ............. pardon the pun ...........
Can't get it through your head the guy killed a violent terrorist can you? That's you filth should never be in control of anything. you are evil.

The convicted murderer, now pardoned, went outside of his ROE and he murdered an unarmed person.

We know, you would do the same thing; you would partake in premeditated murder of an unarmed person too.

After all your hero Pee Wee Penis said, "I could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and not lose any votes."

You're too stupid to even realize the stupidity of Obama's stupid stringent ROE's. We shouldn't even be over there but we are. You let your warrior's fight or you watch them die.

If he went outside of shitstain obama's ROE, he's a hero. The shitstain designed his ROE to hurt as many Americans as possible.

You're too stupid to even realize the stupidity of Obama's stupid stringent ROE's. We shouldn't even be over there but we are. You let your warrior's fight or you watch them die.

You sit here and presume to lecture me with your bull shit Obama crap?

Let me tell you, you ass wipe; Behenna committed the murder in May, 2008.
When was Obama elected?
In November, 2008.

Besides you exposing yourself for the complete partisan **** that you are, the ROE at the time Behenna committed the murder were NATO ROE.

So, your partisan smelly **** not only blames Obama for the ROE, before Obama was even elected, the ROE wasn't even purely a US military ROE.

Go sit your dumb ass down & do not come back .............

Not exactly:

Courts-Martial Explained

General Court-Martial

Obama ROE was to hurt Americans. Screw that traitor bastard.

Not exactly:

Courts-Martial Explained

General Court-Martial

You weren't there, you didn't see anything and have no proof or evidence of anything. You are a media fed lying parrot.

If he went outside of shitstain obama's ROE, he's a hero. The shitstain designed his ROE to hurt as many Americans as possible.

After the killing, Behenna ordered the platoon back to the base and the next day local villagers found Mansur's naked, burned body in the culvert. On July 31, 2008, Behenna was relieved of his command and charged with the premeditated murder of Ali Mansur Mohamed. In November 2008 Behenna was returned to Fort Campbell and assigned to security duties pending a court martial.

It's clear you two start every day with the prospect of being outwitted by your shoelaces. Really, you should not endeavor to talk about anything more complicated than that.

You weren't there, you didn't see anything and have no proof or evidence of anything. You are a media fed lying parrot.

re: post #145 you smelly ****

When was Obama elected?
In November, 2008.

Besides you exposing yourself for the complete partisan **** that you are, the ROE at the time Behenna committed the murder were NATO ROE.

So, your partisan smelly **** not only blames Obama for the ROE, before Obama was even elected, the ROE wasn't even purely a US military ROE.

Oh look a little boy who think's he's tough :) Tell me little boy, you're fighting an enemy who doesn't wear a uniform. He dresses just like everyone else, in fact he purposely does this to confuse you. He hides among innocents and uses them as shields and hides behind women and children. You're dismissed as a child with no knowledge. It isn't like the movies kid.

All rules of engagement are designed for one thing, prolonging the conflict. They started in Vietnam, powerful people wanted more money spent and they got their way. Me partisan?
Yep.
I'm partisan to peace, but IF we're going to fight you fight to win. I'm sick of us fighting to make a small number of people VERY wealthy. Grow up.

After the killing, Behenna ordered the platoon back to the base and the next day local villagers found Mansur's naked, burned body in the culvert. On July 31, 2008, Behenna was relieved of his command and charged with the premeditated murder of Ali Mansur Mohamed. In November 2008 Behenna was returned to Fort Campbell and assigned to security duties pending a court martial.

It's clear you two start every day with the prospect of being outwitted by your shoelaces. Really, you should not endeavor to talk about anything more complicated than that.

LOL, it's clear you think your shit doesn't stink. It's also clear you are nothing more than a pontificating chap who only believes what he wants to believe. Say old boy.....have you thanked us for saving your asses? Finally, you'll have to pardon me, people who still worship their monarchy aren't worth the toilet paper they use to wipe their asses.

When was Obama elected?
In November, 2008.

Oh look a little boy who think's he's tough :) Tell me little boy, you're fighting an enemy who doesn't wear a uniform. He dresses just like everyone else, in fact he purposely does this to confuse you. He hides among innocents and uses them as shields and hides behind women and children. You're dismissed as a child with no knowledge. It isn't like the movies kid.

All rules of engagement are designed for one thing, prolonging the conflict. They started in Vietnam, powerful people wanted more money spent and they got their way. Me partisan?
Yep.
I'm partisan to peace, but IF we're going to fight you fight to win. I'm sick of us fighting to make a small number of people VERY wealthy. Grow up.

If your 'arm chair' smelly **** ass wants to come on to a discussion forum, talk your shit, and you don't wanna look like the dumb ass **** you are, then bone up on your knowledge of the respective subject before you allow your overloaded shit mouth to one up your fucking pea brain, boi.

When was Obama elected?
In November, 2008.

Yep.

If your 'arm chair' smelly **** ass wants to come on to a discussion forum, talk your shit, and you don't wanna look like the dumb ass **** you are, then bone up on your knowledge of the respective subject before you allow your overloaded shit mouth to one up your fucking pea brain, boi.
Says the parrot.

re: post #145 you smelly ****
Fake news like always, parrot.

When was Obama elected?
In November, 2008.

Yep.

You seem quite comfy in your ignorance boy. It's sad really.

When was Obama elected?
In November, 2008.

Yep.

You come on here, screaming your ignorance about Obama & ROE, and you presume to label me ignorant?

I bet you are stuck soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo far up Trump's colon that when he had a colonoscopy the doctors snared your brainless **** ass because they thought you were a polyp.

No low to low for a man who openly admires and seeks to emulate dictators and authoritarians.

Our military has standards and codes. It is professional and strict. Something our enemies typically lack. Trump seems to want them to emulate our enemies. No surprise.

Trump may pardon US soldiers accused or convicted of war crimes – report

Legal experts cited in the report said pardoning several accused and convicted war criminals, including some who have not yet gone to trial, has not been done in recent history. Some worried such pardons could erode the legitimacy of military law.

(shrugs)
One should never settle for a source because it "validates" their predisposition of an anti-military bias.

"
The most serious allegation against Gallagher, 39, is a premeditated murder charge in connection with the stabbing death of an unarmed and seriously wounded Islamic State fighter near the Iraqi city of Mosul in 2017.

But this isn’t going to be like the typical murder case.

"Investigators found no bodies, so no autopsies were performed."

Photographic and video images reviewed by Navy Times seem fragmentary and inconclusive. Multiple pieces of GoPro footage are missing and prosecutors say they can’t locate them.

Text messages and other digital conversations involving Gallagher can appear damning at times, but they’ve been described by the chief’s supporters as dark humor, the talk of rough men who have experienced a great deal of combat, maybe the voice of an exasperated SEAL who believes he’s being railroaded by accusers and superiors.

Analysis of a knife confiscated from Gallagher will only say that it suggests traces of the cells of an Iraqi man, but it can’t be linked to any known victim, prosecutors concede.

So Gallagher’s trial ultimately will ask a panel of officers and senior enlisted sailors to weigh the credibility of witnesses — mostly junior SEALs — testifying about what they allegedly saw or heard, and then evaluate their possible motives for expressing their recollections that way.

Assuming that the witnesses even show up — at least three of them have threatened to assert their Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination and refuse to testify, according to emails provided to Navy Times.

One of the SEALs is particularly prized by prosecutors because he allegedly was an eyewitness to the murder, but he’s prepared to go to the brig rather than testify in Gallagher’s trial, according to an email provided to Navy Times.

And others have declined to participate in the ongoing NCIS probe, including a Marine staff sergeant and a pair of Navy explosive ordnance disposal technicians attached to the platoon during the 2017 deployment.

But piecing together all the interviews in mid-2018 and a round of re-interviews in October of the SEALs reveals multiple, sometimes competing, reasons for bringing Gallagher’s alleged actions to the attention of his superiors and, later, law enforcement.

Some SEALs wanted to derail Gallagher’s advancement to senior chief.

Others were angry that he had been recommended for a post-tour combat valor award — the Silver Star — an honor they thought he didn’t deserve.

Others were concerned that he was tactically incompetent and temperamentally unfit to lead special operators. They wanted him fired from a schoolhouse billet that taught junior SEALs battlefield operations.

To Gallagher’s legal team, there’s a problem with these alleged motives.

At first, they say, the anti-Gallagher campaign by the alleged whistleblowers appeared to succeed. Gallagher’s SEAL Team 7 superiors in California junked the Silver Star application and he wasn’t going to make senior chief before his planned retirement after 20 years of service.

If many of the allegations of the witnesses were untrue or embellished to depose Gallagher, they still worked — until the claims hurdled SEAL Team 7 and reached Naval Special Warfare Group 1.

“And then, all of a sudden, they hit a nerve,” said
Timothy Parlatore, Gallagher’s lead civilian counsel. “The problem is, once they get what they wanted, the process doesn’t stop. It escalates and Warpinski is now on the case."

Joseph Warpinski is the lead NCIS special agent assigned to the Gallagher probe.

“The train has left the station and now they can’t get off the rails. Now, they’re stuck," said Parlatore, who suspects some accusers lied to investigators.

It was the judge advocate general’s office at Group 1′s California HQ that summoned Warpinski’s agency, records reveal.

Although they had the NCIS hotline number for days, legal files indicate that not one of the SEAL witnesses called it.

Instead, NCIS contacted them."

What motivated fellow SEALs to dime out Eddie Gallagher?

When was Obama elected?
In November, 2008.

Yep.

You come on here, screaming your ignorance about Obama & ROE, and you presume to label me ignorant?

I bet you are stuck soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo far up Trump's colon that when he had a colonoscopy the doctors snared your brainless **** ass because they thought you were a polyp.

You ARE ignorant kid. Rump is the shiny object being used to keep you mesmerized. One doesn't get to be President unless one has been selected.
Write this down son.

Rump will start another War. He will do so because the real bosses (the Bankers) want him too. Could be Venezuela, Iran, or Syria, but it's coming. You're about to see things unprecedented in this Nation. Shootings and Bombings, Mass Killings. There will violence on a scale not seen in this Nation since the Civil War. The Magician counts on you being distracted by the shiny object in his other hand, so do these bankers.

Disengage from the game, if you don't you will never see it for what it is, a game. It's all right out there in the open...but you're too busy watching Rump.

Forum List

Back