Desperate Heckling Liberal Groups Take Trump Event Hostage Afraid Trump Might Win

Actually I agree with most everything you just said, but I'm just getting sick of these Trumpeters making excuses for all the childish things he's doing. Like I said in my last post, Trump seems to be using Alinsky's rule #5 to the fullest.

You mean like the childish Bill Cosby Clinton chasing girls in the schoolyard, or Bernie Sanders childhood fairy tale to pay for every child to attend college with money that grow on trees (probably an essay he wrote in grammar school like when a kid wishes to feed every poor person in the world, snap out of it Bernie Madoff, or Hillary, my dog ate my email homework child excuse of incompetence.

051575a936503a81919436885a7785139c2bf6-wm.jpg

No.

Saul Alinsky’s 12 Rules for Radicals

* RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.

* RULE 8: “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new. (Attack, attack, attack from all sides, never giving the reeling organization a chance to rest, regroup, recover and re-strategize.)

* RULE 11: “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.

saul-alinsky-hillary-clinton.jpg

How to create a social state by Saul Alinsky:

There are 8 levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state.

The first is the most important.

1) Healthcare — Control healthcare and you control the people

2) Poverty — Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.

3) Debt — Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.

4) Gun Control — Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.

5) Welfare — Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income).

6) Education — Take control of what people read and listen to — take control of what children learn in school.

7) Religion — Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools.

8) Class Warfare — Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.

Southern Democrat Ku Klux Klan harassing and hanging blacks in the South for voting Republican and still blacks harassed today by bigots for being an Uncle Tom for voting Republican. No wonder libs condone their criminal behavior, they're the Mafia!

The above-quoted list of steps for "How to create a social state" is another example of a political attempt to tie the names of Saul Alinsky with those of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. But the list is not something taken from the actual writings of Saul Alinsky, nor does it even sound like something he would have written...

How to Create a Social State

It's in the book "Rules for Radicals," dingbat.

Trump dares Black Lives Matter group shouting at his event to take his microphone away or any other protester. "See what happens!"

I'm surprised that democratic presidential candidates condone this type of behavior from their liberal supporters, whereas they turn a blind eye and avoid telling their voters not to stoop so low. These heckling liberals remind me of Hitler's Nazi brown shirts just raising hell. Liberals smell fear so they siege Trump events like radical Muslims seize the U.S.Embassy. Instead of libs supporting their own candidates events, these outlaws act like sea pirates taking over Captain Phillips cargo ship. Libs desire to take away Trumps freedom of speech which means they don't care about the Constitution or Americans choice for whatever candidate they choose to vote for. Republicans and conservatives honor liberal candidates by respecting their events and refrain from such terrorist tactics. Libs are bullies pretending to be peace keepers but are wolves in sheeps clothing. Libs are the real bigots for refusing free speech for Americans.

Saul Alinsky’s 12 Rules for Radicals

* RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.

* RULE 8: “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new. (Attack, attack, attack from all sides, never giving the reeling organization a chance to rest, regroup, recover and re-strategize.)

* RULE 11: “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.

saul-alinsky-hillary-clinton.jpg

How to create a social state by Saul Alinsky:

There are 8 levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state.

The first is the most important.

1) Healthcare — Control healthcare and you control the people

2) Poverty — Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.

3) Debt — Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.

4) Gun Control — Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.

5) Welfare — Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income).

6) Education — Take control of what people read and listen to — take control of what children learn in school.

7) Religion — Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools.

8) Class Warfare — Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.

Southern Democrat Ku Klux Klan harassing and hanging blacks in the South for voting Republican and still blacks harassed today by bigots for being an Uncle Tom for voting Republican. No wonder libs condone their criminal behavior, they're the Mafia!

Frankly, it's a Trump rally that reminds me of the rise of the 3rd Reich.and Hitlers He attracts the ignorant--angry all white mobs that don't care who they offend. They act like a bunch of street thugs.

Watch this entire entire video, listen to the crowd and see what you think.

Muslim woman ejected from Trump rally speaks out - CNN Video

561f69e81200002e007e52eb.jpeg

tumblr_ny4pkbc6wJ1r55d2io1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Frankly, it's a Trump rally that reminds me of the rise of the 3rd Reich.and Hitlers He attracts the ignorant--angry all white mobs that don't care who they offend. They act like a bunch of street thugs.

Muslim woman ejected from Trump rally speaks out - CNN Video

Such liberal logical fallacy. Why disrupt a free speech event if the liberals intentions are to provoke riots, so they can refuse to leave, then call the peaceful events Nazi rallies when libs are the ones acting like bullies taking away America free speech?

intolerance.jpeg

Forum List

Back